Bellisseria's 5th Anniversary Celebration!

On 4/5/2024 at 8:05 AM, Indy Melody said:

I would like to offer a tip on the Bellisseria 5th Swaginator Hunt. To do the hunt, in the SSPBA 4 regions, find the bus benchs. On them you will find a picture of places in Bellisseria that are teleporters to those locations. Some are interesting places, but others will take you to where the Swaginator Prize givers are.

Bellisseria 5th Swaginator Gifts.png

So...thanks for this tip but it didn't work for me yet.

I first accidentally stumbled on *one* of the Swaginators -- I think it was no. 2 -- but couldn't find it again.

I then went looking in search of the first one using the HUD clue, first using the map where I thought it would be, trying different things, then abandoning that and using your bus stop clue.

First of all, not all bus stops even have pictures. Some do, some don't. Those that do may have Swaginators, but after spending about 45 minutes going to maybe 6 of them, I got nothing.

Maybe I'm not seeing them, I'm on a lousy computer, but they are pretty gigantic and I think I'd see them.

So at this point I'm giving up until I hear another relevant clue.

On 4/5/2024 at 12:49 PM, Abnor Mole said:

It is not broken...

Polenth is correct.

?

Well, at least this is good exercise for the Fantasy Faire hunt coming up which is always nearly impossible...

Still looking for no. 1...

• Moles
19 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

?

Well, at least this is good exercise for the Fantasy Faire hunt coming up which is always nearly impossible...

Still looking for no. 1...

Use the Drivers of SL hud. It'll take you right to it, Prok. ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, diamond Marchant said:

The probability of completing the swaginator hunt unaided by additional clues, info or advice from others is close to zero. 

If you have the set of notecards with the places of interest on that will be very helpful for the last clue maybe the rest though the first four for me were easy to work out 

I am having a great time at the Bellisseria 5th Anniversary events!  I just wanted to share some pictures of a few of the activities I have participated in.  I've done the train and helicopter tour. I ran around the event regions like a mad woman collecting my 650 plus flowers to get my hunt prizes. I think I lost a few pounds with all this running! I picked up all my 80 plus gifts. Oh, and I collected notecards from all the home designers – I envy all their work (I always have) and was thrilled to be able to collect their style notecards! DJ and live events so far have been awesome!  I am looking forward toward to attending more of these events as my time allows.

Thank you to ALL of you who put this event on for all of us!   It is beautiful here and I am enjoying all the activities you put together and scheduled for this amazing event.

Happy Birthday Bellisseria! ❤️ 

Bellisseria 5th Anniversary Cafe on The Rails. 2.jpg

Bellisseria 5th Anniversary Cafe on The Rails..jpg

Flower Hunt at the Bellisseria 5th Anniversary..jpg

Helicopter tour  -Bellisseria 5th Anniversary 2.jpg

Helicopter tour  -Bellisseria 5th Anniversary.jpg

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
Changed pictured to pictures
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I just wanted to thank everyone that joined in to ride on the BelliHeli for the BBB Stamp tours.   I have put together a short video with some scenes from the tours (thanks to Radioactive Rosca and Timothy McGregor for taking the great photos while I was flying one of the helicopters).

The video can be seen on Youtube: 

Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYN-EtdBwSo

• Like 8

8 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Some photos Cian Wycliffe took from the Belli 5 Family Day In The Park event.
My Flickr Photo Album of 30 photos. Click on the photo to see more pictures. 🙂

Baby Play date_004

It was a great event, that's me on the right weaing the green pants and my mom behind me! 

• Like 6