In Second Life, "Friends Don't Let Friends ________"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 99 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

33 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Glad you chimed in, I was going to post "Friends don't bite friends and steal their souls.."

I never 'steal' souls, though. I mean I may seduce or charm the living daylight out of my victims, but 'steal'? Nah.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Real SL friends don't let SL friends speak their mind in front of "authority", knowing SL "Authority" can't stand people with opinions outside of their own.  " Careful, friend. I know what you said is true, but you can't say in front of these people without risk of cancellation. " .  Please, I want you to hang out with me in SL for a long time ~ Don't get banned from every sim we go to by being too real. :C! 

Edited by Midnoot

in SL i treat everybody as human being not as how they look in SL

I not feel friendship with heavy rp character. my deep conciousness always aware, and live at present time ( sitting infront pc while sometimes look inti SL and do my work). maube because Iwith my personality as ISFP
I respect genuinity more than fakes.

as OP question tbh drama is avoid me, since I cut it before it happens.

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist

6 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Friends don't let friends buy unsupported mesh bodies.

Well if it comes with some free lingerie and you can't find anything else to wear with it, what kind of friend would I be to complain? 😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/14/2024 at 2:37 AM, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

... Send a teleport without context.

Oh that's a good one. I need to post it in the Pet Peeves thread quick. Been flooded with those of late.

On 3/13/2024 at 10:19 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

The Men Without Hats are Canadian? TIL!

TIL, too! Got the reference, but somehow, for whatever reason, thought they're Australians. You always learn things on the forum, if only my memory wasn't a sieve, I'm sure I'll think theyre Australians again in a week or so...

In Second Life, "Friends Don't Let Friends ________start an inventory spring cleaning".

Cause they'll be busy for the rest of their SLyear, and lose out on time that could have been spent together (like, on hunts and shopping tours, acquiring more inventory! ;)).

Now, if friends could invite friends into each others inventory, to do those cleanings together, and could laugh about forgotten stuffs together, and swap inventory items they don't want anymore, that'd be some quality friend time right there, though! ;)

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, usedcars said:

Fall sleep on a nude beach

Why not, it's hilarious!

img_0508.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 99 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.