Legacy vs Reborn

Tayt3rChip

3 hours ago, steeljane42 said:

It's actually not doing super amazing considering it's a free update. There's 6k unique users detected with it ( a bit more with petitex). For the last 90d it has 4.5k new entries, but original Lara has  negative 1.6k users for the same time frame, and assuming most of those users swapped to X instead it's a similar growth to what OG Lara had. Reborn in the same 90d has almost 4.9k new detections.

I think it's going to be a long game for LaraX to really take off. I am in the use case that is harder to get to LaraX full time.

I have Legacy, but that's actually more of a help than a hurt for LaraX given the success I have with at least jeans using Legacy on LaraX.

Where LaraX is tough for me is I don't throw a lot of cash into SL on a regular basis and instead outfit off the group gifts and maybe a 50L Friday thing I like. This week's 50L offerings the only thing I really liked was one t-shirt and and a Legacy-only outfit.

In my heart of hearts, I want to switch to LaraX since I think it's lighter from a system standpoint. But until my inventory catches up it's hard to move over. That is going to take a while and I am going to try and set limits that anything I acquire has a LaraX version, but I expect that to be in the more often than not, but not 100% category.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, steeljane42 said:

It's actually not doing super amazing considering it's a free update.

BB site had a useful last 24h data, but it's broke recently, but before it did it usually had around 7k Lara 5.3 (some more with 5.2 and really old ones like 4.1), 5k Reborns and only 1k LaraX.

My theory banks on the idea of merchant adoption and some small level of backfill (a few old items getting updates).

Once enough merchants adopt LaraX, people who use Maitreya will end up with a decent supply of items in their inventory, and then will start using it.

As to why merchants would do so - well, they know every single buyer of a Maitreya item technically also has a copy of LaraX (even if they didn't go grab the update yet - they can do so free of charge). The demand is likely there. As SL features move forward people will want to move with them as well.

That's why I cast my prediction a year out. It will take some time.
Of course I could be wrong. Prediction making is a very unreliable endeavor. ;)

But unlike Gen.X where customers had to pay a steep fee to get it and ALSO had to make a choice between 2 bodies while unsure of which one would be supported - everyone gets a free jump. So the demand is already there, and the potential customer base is as large as the number of Maitreya users. So a merchant would be almost foolish to NOT support it unless they already did not support Maitreya for some reason.

Those monitoring sites, while handy - don't have the actual data that matters: purchases graphed over time for items (addons and fashion) made for specific bodies broken down by body. Some merchants track that, some might even pool their data (I have no idea, but it would be a smart move). But I don't think anyone makes that information public.

Tracking who shows up in various places that bots see is neat info - but it's not actually useful data anymore than tracking complexity scores tells us who to blame for lag. It looks like the info we want, but isn't actually the right data point.

Still... it's all we've got out here in the wider public.

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
  • Like 1

This isn't meant to the OP, but more just to add in on the body races fun.. hehehe

Honestly, any Body sitting in the top 3 or 4 bodies is in pretty good shape..

The whole, who's number one, is really kind of unimportant.. Because when it comes to choosing between any of them in that top 3 or 4. You'll probably find  a lot of content you are looking for..Plus they are not all in the same category.. So there is more than just one number one mesh body..

As far as Reborn and Lara or Lara x's?

I don't even put them in the same category when it comes to  bodies.. One is more in the curvy market and the other two aren't.. 

I set my lara X next to my reborn and I realize just how much my Lara X isn't a curvy body.. It has curves and you can get more upward in the sliders than the original lara with less problems.. But it's not in the same category as Reborn would be..

Now legacy and Lara, that's more of in the same category comparison..

In my eyes you have Reborn, which I see as the number one  curvy market body.. No other curvy body  is touching it..

Then Maitreya 5.3 as number one in it's category and Lara X making it's way up fast, but is gonna slow some when it hits closer to the top 10, because of the higher numbers it takes to move a body out of a spot..

As far as where I think lara X will be when it hit's it's birthday.. I'll say, right under the legacy female and chipping away at it for awhile.. Might as well put a  guess in their for the fun of it.. hehehe

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I agree with @Ceka Cianci

Reborn is the top curvy body. Kupra still has some clothes for that body shape, but not much is being made for it now. Belleza GenX Curvy and GenX Classic aren't doing any better than Belleza Freya, so between those it's only a difference of a few new clothes vs. a few older clothes. Slink Hourglass is dead.

Maitreya dominates the slim to moderately curvy market. This means Lara classic sizes mostly, though some stores have switched to only LaraX for their new clothes. Either way, these 2 bodies use the same skins, so one can use Lara 5.3 for their older outfits and LaraX for their newer ones. Legacy is good for those who don't mind paying $L 5000 for a mesh body, it's high rendering load, and its HUD. Erika and Belleza GenX Classic also work well for this body type, but neither are well supported for clothing. Belleza Isis is dead. Belleza Venus is long dead.

With the loss of Slink Physique, the best choices for a slim or athletic body would probably be Lara Petite, PetiteX or Legacy Perky, but I don't wear this shape, so I can't say for sure.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Reborn is the top curvy body. Kupra still has some clothes for that body shape, but not much is being made for it now. Belleza GenX Curvy and GenX Classic aren't doing any better than Belleza Freya, so between those it's only a difference of a few new clothes vs. a few older clothes. Slink Hourglass is dead.

Maitreya dominates the slim to moderately curvy market. This means Lara classic sizes mostly, though some stores have switched to only LaraX for their new clothes. Either way, these 2 bodies use the same skins, so one can use Lara 5.3 for their older outfits and LaraX for their newer ones. Legacy is good for those who don't mind paying $L 5000 for a mesh body, it's high rendering load, and its HUD. Erika and Belleza GenX Classic also work well for this body type, but neither are well supported for clothing. Belleza Isis is dead. Belleza Venus is long dead.

With the loss of Slink Physique, the best choices for a slim or athletic body would probably be Lara Petite, PetiteX or Legacy Perky, but I don't wear this shape, so I can't say for sure.

Since I've been using the Petite X, I've been liking it a lot..I'm in it all the time.. I might go give the Legacy perky and petite a try just to see how I like those..

Oh wait, I do have the perky I forgot.. I don't think I've ever put it on.. How the heck did that happen?! \o/  lol

So I just need to try the petite one then I guess.. But just in case, I better do an inventory search just to make sure I don't have it already also.. hehehe

• Haha 2

I don't think spending 5k on a body bothers me as much as seeing outfits broken down so creators sellers can getanywhere from 3k to 5k for a full outfit in fatpacks.

I seen a dress the other day that had a neck scarf.. they broke that down into two fatpacks..

Then you see others giving the whole outfits that blow away the texturing and mesh work on them and can get the full sets fatpacks for anywhere from 250 to 1200..

If people will buy them they'll keep breaking them down even more.. We'll be having to buy laces fatpacks pretty soon for boots and shoes.. LOL

I guess the good thing about that is, we don't have to buy the whole thing if we don't want.. So there is that I guess.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Legacy is good for those who don't mind paying $L 5000 for a mesh body, it's high rendering load, and its HUD.

Or 2500L. When I bought Legacy Male (pre-Jake's ongoing discount), it was the cheapest male body available. The 50% off sales also put Legacy's female bodies in a good spot, price-wise.

The HUD's a moot point now with the newest updates - I only ever use it for alphas and that requires no media. 

4 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

No body that I've seen on the market does athletic+ well. I've searched high and low for that, and the lack of actual sculpted muscles (not interested in using skins/BOM layers for that) ruins everything I've tried. Khara, Analexa back when that was a thing, Sig Alice - close in spots, but nope. For those looking purely for "hits the gym on occasion" fit, you could pull it off with one of the main bodies, but I want a larger frame and sculpted arm, torso, and leg muscles (several of my fantasy characters would look so much better with that).

The Dev Nana is closest to what I have in mind, but I couldn't get exactly the right look on the sliders and the body has its flaws. Also, it has very few clothes (especially in fantasy), so there's that. I'd be all over an up-to-date fixed up version of it, though (but larger and wider - I have orcs to dress!).

Skins.jpg?1629010678

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

No body that I've seen on the market does athletic+ well.

It's always the free LeLutka head giveaways and general Xmas freebies (12-days) that prompt me to make a new account, but on my new alt of around 2 months old I didn't want to just do the same thing again and again. This time I wanted a different body from Maitreya, which I really like, but I wanted more shape to the legs where I could get a 2-hours-a-day-down-the-gym type of look, particularly for the legs.

I demo'd all the usual body suspects but just like before the more modern bodies are so far from the look I'd like that they were instantly discarded

I did try the Dev Nana and I liked it alot, but the almost zero clothing options available went against it.

What I went for this time, after numerous goes with the free giveaways of the past, was Altamura. I've always liked the body but the head/face was never what I wanted, so I joined the group to get the discounted 'headless' BoM body at the main store costing a total of L$900. Although clothing is a bit thin on the ground it can still be found, but it is limited and takes effort. Many full-perms available so can texture myself, but on this alt I don't want or need an enormous and ever-growing inventory of clothes like before. Altamura fits SLink shoes too so plenty of options out there.

Yes, it is an old body now but combined with a muscular skin it looks really, really good and I like it alot. No regrets whatsoever.

I hope Altamura continue and perhaps update their bodies in the future.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, graceblakeley said:

It's always the free LeLutka head giveaways and general Xmas freebies (12-days) that prompt me to make a new account, but on my new alt of around 2 months old I didn't want to just do the same thing again and again. This time I wanted a different body from Maitreya, which I really like, but I wanted more shape to the legs where I could get a 2-hours-a-day-down-the-gym type of look, particularly for the legs.

I demo'd all the usual body suspects but just like before the more modern bodies are so far from the look I'd like that they were instantly discarded

I did try the Dev Nana and I liked it alot, but the almost zero clothing options available went against it.

What I went for this time, after numerous goes with the free giveaways of the past, was Altamura. I've always liked the body but the head/face was never what I wanted, so I joined the group to get the discounted 'headless' BoM body at the main store costing a total of L$900. Although clothing is a bit thin on the ground it can still be found, but it is limited and takes effort. Many full-perms available so can texture myself, but on this alt I don't want or need an enormous and ever-growing inventory of clothes like before. Altamura fits SLink shoes too so plenty of options out there.

Yes, it is an old body now but combined with a muscular skin it looks really, really good and I like it alot. No regrets whatsoever.

I messed around a little bit with the Erika body about a year or so ago, just making a Flo Jo look.. I didn't really do too much to it other than shape it and find an outfit for running and then the hair..

If I would have put a little more effort into really finding a more tone skin and  other things for it.. it would have  turned out pretty good..

But just in the gluts and legs and arms it has a good foundation to work from.. plus it comes with all it's own addons and deformers built into it's hud..

It doesn't have as much clothing as the top bodies, But things are still made for it and you can find things for it.. just not as easily..

I might just mess with it some more next weekend and see what more I can get out of it.. But I always thought it had the best foundation over the other bodies.. Reborn just kind of stole it's thunder coming out  a little after it did.. those damn body addons is what did it.. hehehe

52546091596_eae22d29ed_k.jpg

52602251766_23ecfb54aa_k.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, graceblakeley said:

Altamura is a great tip! But yeah, unfortunately, the lack of clothing would absolutely kill things for me. I'm too much of a fashionista. 😩 While I do have a ton of Slink shoes just from normal shopping for Maitreya, I have nothing in my inventory that'll work with that body. Full perms may not work out either, considering the styles I typically wear. 

I feel like I've tried sooooo many bodies over the last few years (probably because I have!) and they all seem to have the same issues when you attempt to build a larger frame - calves too small, ankles and wrists too narrow, forearms don't match the size of the upper arms/biceps, shoulders and upper back with no definition, waist too pinched, etc. Perhaps I'm being too picky and looking for something that can't exist at all with our current base skeleton (not really sure on that). My poor orc's got noodle arms, though, and it kills me inside, lol. I'd give anything to make her ripped.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

My poor orc's got noodle arms, though, and it kills me inside, lol. I'd give anything to make her ripped.

Reborn has some arm mods, although I would guess they are not compatible with plenty of clothing. Not quite what I'd use myself, but I've seen both in-world and from a quick glance they did look fine, especially the 2nd ones despite their name.

1st: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ebody-Reborn-Muscle-Arms/24039866

2nd: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/kuromori-stiff-masturbation-arms/25484953

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, steeljane42 said:

Reborn has some arm mods, although I would guess they are not compatible with plenty of clothing. Not quite what I'd use myself, but I've seen both in-world and from a quick glance they did look fine, especially the 2nd ones despite their name.

1st: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Ebody-Reborn-Muscle-Arms/24039866

2nd: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/kuromori-stiff-masturbation-arms/25484953

That's an interesting idea for a mod, but the problem with that is I'd also need leg, chest, torso, etc. muscle mods in addition to balance it all out. That would make fitting clothing a nightmare and honestly, there's nothing in this world that would get me to wear Reborn. I've demoed it numerous times and I'm just not a fan of the body whatsoever. If I moved to any body currently out right now, it would be Legacy - especially since I've already got the inventory for it. For now, though, I'm sticking with Maitreya until something athletic comes out.

I need like a female Kario Fit, or something.

• Like 2

Unfortunately for me, all of the bodies available don't really shape to my liking and always remain too thin in one area or another and without any definition at all (usually arms, chest, calves, wrists, ankles, shoulders don't widen and bulk enough, waists are too narrow, etc.), and using the sliders to thicken it all just doesn't work out well. Also, because I'm picky and want dem ripples, using skins or BOM tattoos for muscle layers isn't at all what I'm looking for, so I've avoided it completely.

Reborn (or Maitreya or Legacy, etc.) is way, way too soft and still too narrow for the shape I envision no matter what I do. I'd also like a very small if not straight up flat bust, which is more typical of the powerlifting frame I'm hoping we get one of these days. Less boom boom cleavage, more "tear you in half." Also with the Reborn, the arms are still much too slim (same issue with all the bodies, really - muscular thick wide arms with sculpted shoulders and defined upper back are my jam and I can't get em anywhere!).

In an ideal Second Life (hell, in an ideal First Life, too, LOL):

image.thumb.png.c1e8c74c433697241b9d3ac732b02ba0.png

image.thumb.png.5ac8d971e029577cf19d69c06d056522.png

In orc form, since that's what I'm wanting it for (mostly): 

half_orc_femme_i_by_thesmilingogre_dfqea

Anyhoo, enough of my whining! As for the OP's original question, I don't think you're going to have to worry about body longevity with either Legacy or Reborn. I would just think about maternity clothes and which one has the most options (at better prices). You won't find any shortage of clothing once you're done wearing your mods, though, as both are supported just about everywhere.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2024 at 8:03 AM, JeromFranzic said:

I'm just glad Legacy isn't gone... that is the shape the anthro Bladencat HUME is based on. And ya, the creator of that fine piece recently returned to SL so it's back for sale again! 

The only one that isn't doing well, in Legacy body line, is Legacy Petite. Smaller breasts don't do well most times. Legacy Perky and Legacy Special Edition aren't going anywhere.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2024 at 5:54 PM, Persephone Emerald said:

There is Legacy Petite as an option, as well. It comes free with Legacy Perky. Legacy is a little more petite than Maitreya, if you have on a Maitreya and have Legacy, just put legacy on over it and you can see that Maitreya is a bit thicker, except their butt.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Unfortunately for me, all of the bodies available don't really shape to my liking

Reborn (or Maitreya or Legacy, etc.) is way, way too soft and still too narrow for the shape I envision no matter what I do. I'd also like a very small if not straight up flat bust, which is more typical of the powerlifting frame I'm hoping we get one of these days. Less boom boom cleavage, more "tear you in half." Also with the Reborn, the arms are still much too slim (same issue with all the bodies, really - muscular thick wide arms with sculpted shoulders and defined upper back are my jam and I can't get em anywhere!).

In an ideal Second Life (hell, in an ideal First Life, too, LOL):

image.thumb.png.c1e8c74c433697241b9d3ac732b02ba0.png

Ah I see where you're going now. Yeah none of the bodies work well for that.

In theory you might be able to do this look using a male body. There are a lot of female bodies that have mods to give them male parts - but I've not see the reverse. Maybe it exists and I've missed it. But I suppose this look could be done if we imagined a world where something like the Maitreya small chest and the 'bento V' attachments both existed for the Gianni male or Belleza Jake bodies.

If we were in Sims 4 this would be an easy thing to put together - albeit at cartoon resolution.

Another issue would be getting a skin for that - none of the female skins that I know of really have strong muscle tone. As most they have a swimmer or gymnast's level of tone. Unless of course there's a choice I've not yet seen.

Anyway... My pic of my orc using pasties and a thong appears to have been too much for this forum yesterday. I'd wanted to show as much of the body itself as possible but OK.

Here's my orc again in a bikini. Posting so I can talk about aspects of reBorn.

image.thumb.jpeg.d67c8228906b3edc2362740ecbbf2be4.jpeg

reBorn lets me do that - a heavy top on a not too heavy bottom. Though it took some extreme shape dials to get the bottom half "dialed down" this much.

Waifu attachment can do 'normal size'. This is size 45. For me it starts to break below that:

Unilway_120623_010a.thumb.jpg.99a50469b80e406868b33eeace11c923.jpg

I needed a deformer to get the rear in a bit - said deformer causes some clothing items to 'pull inside the body' and clip... so that's not ideal but works with most of my stuff:

Unilway_120623_008.thumb.jpg.839369f83f144c72e465e16aae03e1ab.jpg

Which gives a decent enough shape, not as nice as Belleza Freya was, but better than Belleza Gen.X:

Unilway_120623_009.thumb.jpg.aade71a997b5529ecde4eb3ffa43df22.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Starberry Passion said:

The only one that isn't doing well, in Legacy body line, is Legacy Petite. Smaller breasts don't do well most times. Legacy Perky and Legacy Special Edition aren't going anywhere.

That surprises me given that Maitreya has two different smaller chest addons and no larger chest addon. I was under the impression that smaller chests had much greater customer demand than larger - that my own shape preference was an extreme outlyer (I've seen people with comically big chest addons - but my preference for "the end point of actually possible" seems rare - it's all "flat -> petite -> nothing in between before reBorn Waifu came out -> bigger than Texas"

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

Ah I see where you're going now. Yeah none of the bodies work well for that.

In theory you might be able to do this look using a male body.

AAAAAAH!!! You know, I'm a total dope sometimes. I completely forgot that the Anatomy body has a male and female neck as well as a fit/muscle option (as opposed to the soft version you'd use to make slim/slender male and female shapes with). I could probably do something fun with that, and goodness knows it's got a lot of unisex clothing. Off to play with the demo again!

I don't need addons, luckily, but if it turns out I can get this working, I might have to bug Adrien to make a small/petite chest mod. 🤣

Edit: Nevermind! A chest mod for that already exists, thanks to the creator community. Off to Demo ALL THE THINGS. 🏃‍♀️💨

• Like 5

Is the theory that eBody Reborn is catching up on Maitreya's dominance based on people wanting big boobs?  I must admit it's the opposite that is a big factor in my choices.  I just can't get the eBody to my size, but so many clothing makers seem to have abandoned Lara(x)Petite, so I am on Legacy Perky+Petite now.  I would have gone with eBody if they had had a smaller bust option.

1 hour ago, Anna Nova said:

Is the theory that eBody Reborn is catching up on Maitreya's dominance based on people wanting big boobs?

I'd say it's more about the body addons and mods than the boobs size. While there are some of them available for other bodies, Lara(x) included, like maze thighs, they tend to look very weird on thin bodies. I'm not a big fan of squish effect myself, but it definitely looks much better on Reborn than it does on Lara(x).

Then there are official mods that actually have support of big clothing creators, juicy boobs and rolls, and waifus. Alternatives for Lara (not sure about X version yet, not really following it at all) do exist, but there's nearly zero clothings for them. Legacy just made making mods for their body useless in 2022 when they forbid creators to release dev kits for those mods (except ones that were released before this), making them pretty much a waste of time to make. And released no mods themselves.

Reborn is a fun body to play with, due to numerous mods, being mod itself, and enormous support by all kinds of creators. And, well, shape/aesthetics are just preferences in the end, that's too personal to really try and figure or argue about.

For example some people are happy about LaraX's improvements and changes, which have definitely happened, but I see it and think: "Nope, do not like it one bit, and would never buy it these days, it's the same old Maitreya I've got tired of in 2020 when I swapped to Legacy (and to Reborn in 2023)."

Edited by steeljane42
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

Is the theory that eBody Reborn is catching up on Maitreya's dominance based on people wanting big boobs?

It's a part of it. But there's a lore more to it as well.

eBody is mod-friendly. There are lots of mods to it as noted by the post above me. Two addons for larger breasts is just one of it's features. And it's the ONLY body of normal proportions that allows for a larger bosom with a brand supported official addon (there third party addons for this for both freya and maitreya but they failed to keep up with the main body updates by a scale of years and had little support).

So for anyone wanting a larger but not cartoon large bosom eBody reBorn is the ONLY choice (you can go for things likt kupra but the look is more extreme, usually cartoonish).

When something becomes the ONLY option for a given demand it tends to dominate in that demand sector. ;)

Meanwhile for smaller chests both Maitreya and Legacy have options - rather than enter an untapped market they chose to compete head to head in that area, leaving a space open for reBorn to carve out and grow a customer base.

The large number of mods after that, and the body being copy/mod just adds to things. Consider that one feature of it being mod is I can link all the addons I want, unlink the things I'm not using - and get my entire look as one single attachment with a lot of 'laggy vertices' simply gone. I can rip out scripts I'm not using, add in my own scripts (I use my mesh body to store assorted scripts I'd otherwise have HUDs and parts for). In that I can link in the deformers I always use.
- For people that enjoy modding to get the exact customization they want, this is a huge value add for reBorn.

It was particularly handy for my furry alt - to just link in the parts, and edit the body to add a custom 'furry hair' material layer.

The only downside is the orc picture I posted above... that's at butt size 0, leg muscles in the 30s or 40s, and I think a few other extreme dials as well. You can get reBorn down to normal - but by default it's closer to Kupra. reBorn is really a competitor against kupra that wins over kupra because it can dial down to 'almost freya'. But doesn't go as thin as 'default maitreya'.

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
  • Like 4

On 3/5/2024 at 1:54 AM, Anna Nova said:

Is the theory that eBody Reborn is catching up on Maitreya's dominance based on people wanting big boobs?  I must admit it's the opposite that is a big factor in my choices.  I just can't get the eBody to my size, but so many clothing makers seem to have abandoned Lara(x)Petite, so I am on Legacy Perky+Petite now.  I would have gone with eBody if they had had a smaller bust option.

I think the main reason for that is, there have always been a lot of users wanting those things as well as a lot wanting what is in the slimmer bodies..

Reborn is pretty much knocking away the other bodies that were filling that niche of curvier bodies until Reborn came along.

Even when there was system avatars there was users trying to make curvy bodies..

When it's all said and done, those top three, maybe four with Lara X moving up, bodies will still more than likely still be in the top three to four of womens bodies. Maitreya Lara, Reborn, Legacy classic Female, Maitreya Lara X.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Legacy Classic Female and the Lara X when those two are right there with each other.. Not that it's really gonna matter too much, because if you're in that top 3 to 5, you're having content made for the bodies..

Some creators have left maitreya  for X or left maitreya bodies altogether, but some are picking up the new body as well..

Either way, there is plenty to go around for those four bodies..:)

• Like 1

On 3/3/2024 at 10:43 PM, Starberry Passion said:

There is Legacy Petite as an option, as well. It comes free with Legacy Perky. Legacy is a little more petite than Maitreya, if you have on a Maitreya and have Legacy, just put legacy on over it and you can see that Maitreya is a bit thicker, except their butt.

That's good to know, because I have the perky but never really tried it that much and didn't know it came with Petite..

I've been wanting to toy with my Legacy bodies recently, but got tied up with the skin fair and spending way more than I intended too.. hehehe So probably next weekend.

I'm really getting into the Petite bodies and  love how things just seem to fit better and in my opinion, look much better and more natural..

• Like 1