Availability of Mediterranean Theme

Prokofy Neva

I'm starting a new thread as the "Mediterranean Theme" thread is more about house furnishings and landscaping.

As of 2:06 PM EST on January 8, 2024, there were NO AVAILABLE Mediterranean Theme homes randomly from the website.

I don't know if it makes sense to go inworld and look around for one to request via ticket.

I realize when they are first rolled out, new themes are in big demand, then people tire of them.

PS There were no available ranch homes or stilts on water, either, according to my view of the page.

So I will come back later.

Edited by Prokofy Neva

1 hour ago, Prokofy Neva said:

I don't know if it makes sense to go inworld and look around for one to request via ticket.

Personally, I don't think so.  This incarnation of the website SEEMS to show homes being available very soon after they are abandoned.  The old land page appeared to "hold" an abandoned home until at least two were available, but I've not seen that happening with the new page.  More than once I've seen a single home come available within a couple minutes of it being abandoned.

• Like 6

These are dreadful, I love them : )

Managed to snag one, abandoned it, got it again, checked on another account whether there were any left and they weren't. Not too happy with the location but it will do now for...

THE HONORARY CONSULATE OF TITANIA

...which is on the run again after that unfortunate incident after the New Year's Eve party.

I think we managed to ditch M. Carter Blanc back at the fishing grounds of the last place but one, in any event he's ON HOLD FOR NON-PAYMENT and that's where we like him.

Carry on!

Nov 2023_414.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

These are dreadful, I love them : )

Managed to snag one, abandoned it, got it again, checked on another account whether there were any left and they weren't. Not too happy with the location but it will do now for...

THE HONORARY CONSULATE OF TITANIA

...which is on the run again after that unfortunate incident after the New Year's Eve party.

I think we managed to ditch M. Carter Blanc back at the fishing grounds of the last place but one, in any event he's ON HOLD FOR NON-PAYMENT and that's where we like him.

Carry on!

Nov 2023_414.jpg

I should hope you can change the color of the exterior, if you don't care for the blue!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

It's on the linden home page...57 available atm.

Screenshot_20240110-201335.thumb.png.70f42636581c08a95feed398805b827e.png

OH ok.  Sam has a linden home so I can''t see the choices and none of my alts have premium so I can't see them on there either.

2 minutes ago, Sam Bellisserian said:

OH ok.  Sam has a linden home so I can''t see the choices and none of my alts have premium so I can't see them on there either.

Checking it with an alt who isn't premium still.shows me the same info.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Sam Bellisserian said:

This new version of the land page will let anyone, even an avatar who already has a Linden Home, check the availability of all the themes.  Just scroll down and click the tile for the theme you're interested in. Note that the order of the tiles seems to change according to ... something relating to how many homes are available in that theme ... but the tiles for themes that are completely unavailable are always on the last page (page 5 on my browser).  At the bottom of the page you can select the page number you want.

I see 60 Mediterranean parcels available at this moment.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 5

I find that it won't show that availability but persists in showing the home I own.

But when I saw on another account that 8 Mediterraneans were available last night, I decided to risk dumping the one I have where I wasn't too thrilled with the location OR the sim name. I have to like a region's name before I will buy it, and for one, I want to make sure it's not too hard for people to spell. At least once a week, I have a tenant who IMs me and asks me where the land they rented is! And they can't remember the name of the location. So I have to look up their payment which shows that information (they don't always know or think to do that). So I got into that habit of being mindful of sim names.

To be sure, you can't rent out Bellisseria parcels and I use them as public venues in the Land Preserve that people can visit and do activities like quests and pick up free gifts. I still have to be happy with the name! The first one I got had "Marina" in the name but I was totally landlocked!

So I rolled several times and got a fairly decent one with a flowery name near some ponds and was even able to fish in one with the 7S barrel put at the very corner of my lot. There are probably good waterfronts to be had, but right now they are still rolling out sims so you might find yourself in "waterbehind". I think the parcels and easements are large enough that you don't feel cramped.

Edited by Prokofy Neva
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

The LDPW must have released some more 2048 m homes recently. There are 50 Ranch Homes and 50 Mediterranean Homes available now on the Linden Home page. Still no Stilt Homes on water or piers though.

I hope anyone waiting for stilts on water or piers is at least rolling the on land model.  A lot of on land stilts are on the water's edge, and some of the locations are exceptional when it comes to location, privacy, and/or landscaping.  

• Like 6

On 1/9/2024 at 1:55 PM, Persephone Emerald said:

New Mediterranean Regions!  (Not yet available.)

Valle Granacha

1-9-24ValleGranacha_001.thumb.jpg.244d57dd56198c100b2eba3c6311a215.jpg

Valle Granacha water rez zone

1-9-24ValleRezZone_001.thumb.jpg.8707403e9af24131700b62b853755e93.jpg

The textures seem flat. Were these pictures taken with ALM off?

• Like 1