Lelutka Holiday Is Coming!

Blaise Glendevon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here's the male gift head.  I tried all the gift skins and as someone said earlier, they just looked flat and without much character.  This is a Birth skin I already had and hair from No.Match that I already had. The eyes were gift eyes.  Beard from a previous head folder, but it might be in this one, too. Mature tattoo #2, and some scars I found somewhere.  I might have added freckles just to give the skin more texture. I haven't even unboxed the female head.  It looks nice from what others posted.  Maybe an alt will try it.

image.thumb.png.e5232475fbab17739a8b0c78311aba22.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

For all girls who has not been spoiled enough: Not Found has added a female skin! This was not there before, so if you have already been there and only saw a hairbase and a male skin, go back for this:

noelia_001.png

And I personally prefer the gift skins from last year, still available as group gifts:

noelia_002.png.59a3bd8cdcfdfd62a9e4255558332e89.png

Walk toward body skins and you find them.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 10

51 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

This is very realistic looking. A tremendous amount of detail

i do like the voguel skins for their imperfection added to them, additions i mostly use are the eye wrinkles and least 'heavy' accent on the lashes from the Lel hud. 

this one is Voguel too, the Cody skin  + shape, in Tan, the details are a little less, but still a little life showing in the imperfections.
Schermafbeelding2023-12-13095300.png.d68e575e986487f5a9ebbeb55cd0972a.png

• Like 9

I dare to double post, since I am sure not all people read all threads. I like to remind people about other group gifts. If you are like me, and can not stay in every group because you are close to the limit, you should get the gifts before you leave the groups. I know Avi-Glam is not free the rest of the year.

Avi-Glam and Amara Beauty had to move this years gift to another region due to lag.

But in the original Mainstore location, you find the Jonas skin from Avi-Glam male skins and the Raven skin from Amara Beauty. It is also lipsticks for EvoX and a gift skin for Lelutka, not EvoX. Amara Beauty has free body skins. It is several boxes placed among the regular priced skins. Skins for Maitreya, Legacy, Belleza, even Slink, all in the same box.

I prefer last years gift skin for men to this year, that goes for both Not Found and Avi-Glam.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hell Fire/215/196/22

noelia_003.png

noelia_004.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

27 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i do like the voguel skins for their imperfection added to them, additions i mostly use are the eye wrinkles and least 'heavy' accent on the lashes from the Lel hud. 

this one is Voguel too, the Cody skin  + shape, in Tan, the details are a little less, but still a little life showing in the imperfections.
Schermafbeelding2023-12-13095300.png.d68e575e986487f5a9ebbeb55cd0972a.png

Exactly, I'm 37 and sometimes feel like showing my age in sl. Voguel is perfect for this. 

22 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I dare to double post, since I am sure not all people read all threads. I like to remind people about other group gifts. If you are like me, and can not stay in every group because you are close to the limit, you should get the gifts before you leave the groups. I know Avi-Glam is not free the rest of the year.

Avi-Glam and Amara Beauty had to move this years gift to another region due to lag.

But in the original Mainstore location, you find the Jonas skin from Avi-Glam male skins and the Raven skin from Amara Beauty. It is also lipsticks for EvoX and a gift skin for Lelutka, not EvoX. Amara Beauty has free body skins. It is several boxes placed among the regular priced skins. Skins for Maitreya, Legacy, Belleza, even Slink, all in the same box.

I prefer last years gift skin for men to this year, that goes for both Not Found and Avi-Glam.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hell Fire/215/196/22

noelia_003.png

noelia_004.png

The Jonas one is the skin I'm wearing. I had to completely redo the shape, but it's a very nice skin. I love the eyebrows. You'll have to scroll up a bit to see. It looks well with Volkstone's facial hair gift

Edited by Robberinthemuseum
  • Like 5

I like this skin! It is the Fuoey skin "Oliver" in ruddy, to match Not Found Ruddy tone. But it is a fatpack, you get 5 different skin versions. You should unpack and use the special ear skin, or else it will look strange. The Not Found ear skins have no imperfections.

It is not the skin pictured in the Seraphim post. But here Fuoey has been so kind and set "Oliver" as a gift next to "Yuri", the skin for 12 Days of Christmas. I was not going to get the Fuoey Yuri skin because I thought I would not wear it, but luckily I went there.

The Mister Razzor skin did not look exiting, but I saw that it had hairbases included, and so I got there and grabbed the pack. I wear hairbase Blonde 5, but also Lelutkas own hairbase 072 under. I have not tried on the rest, it is things like eyebrows, blush for cheek, nose and ears in addition to skins in 3 tones who match Not Found body Hinti, Medium and Ruddy.

The Insol gift eyes are as good as Avi-Glam, maybe even more natural. I wear /2.

I unpacked the Lelutka beards, and wear the 012. I use the HD "eyemakeup" verson that gives a bit of eyebags and wrinkles.

What's not free: The eyebrows "Thales" from Stray Dog.

Edited to add: The eyelashes isn't tinted black, but brown. Small detail.

kris azar_003.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

On 12/10/2023 at 12:39 PM, Ajay McDowwll said:

Noel is just lovely.  I'll stick with my Avalon because I adore her, but if Avalon didn't exist, I'd be all over this.
NoelHeadDecember2023.thumb.jpg.06aed72d6384eab0ac8b0b39876174e5.jpg
I'm still futzing with Kris for my m'alt.  It's a nice head, but I think I need to ship him off to grab some of the freebie skins :)

Really nice! =D

I am also quite fond of Avalon myself. But I definitely think some of my lesser used alts could get a nice new lease on life with that.

• Like 4

image.thumb.png.c4afaed8d9373dd0a230ec92cd72bb72.png

A dusty alt who doesn't get out much but she turned out SO pretty. Glam Affair skin and makeup, Rama hair  Hud brows and eyes etc.  I need to find a neck blender for her as the  shading isn't perfect.  Old body skin :D

PS. Found one -- there are neck blenders in the Traditional Face pack (likely in some other Velour skin packs as well.  Helped some. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 9

What skin is that, Cinnamon?  Here is where my research sits now.  I lucked out and found that my favorite face tattoo had been updated for EvoX.  This is Noel wearing Glam Affair's Fefe skin, which is not free but which I already had in my inventory.  I have made it up to the "M" stores so off to hunt the rest of the gifts between bouts of laundry.

LeorainLeLNoetHeadGAFefeskin12-13-23.png.004db021ed12428b87dcc1aba382b138.png

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

------------------ ✂️ PS. Found one -- there are neck blenders in the Traditional Face pack (likely in some other Velour skin packs as well.  Helped some. 

Yes, Velour has neck blenders and ear skin - female, male and fantasy in a box on the floor in the body skin section. They are free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 12/12/2023 at 3:58 PM, Marianne Little said:

It isn't possible to make a Roman nose out of a straight tiny nose. I would like to try a head with that, not exaggerated like a hag, but an elegant shaped Roman nose. A nose for a confident lady.

I'm definitely a newbie when it comes to mesh heads - have just started looking at the Lelutka Noel and find myself rather overwhelmed by the HUD, so I need to sit down and go through instructions. (I'm a RTFM-type person, not one for video tutorials.) Anyway, as you can see from this example, I haven't figured out eyes, but I have managed to craft a nose which is similar enough to Frigga's system head nose to keep me happy, once I work out the rest of the face. (Just wish I could add slightly more of a bump, but the nose tip is definitely superior to Frigga's.)

romannose.jpg

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I'm definitely a newbie when it comes to mesh heads - have just started looking at the Lelutka Noel and find myself rather overwhelmed by the HUD, so I need to sit down and go through instructions. (I'm a RTFM-type person, not one for video tutorials.) Anyway, as you can see from this example, I haven't figured out eyes, but I have managed to craft a nose which is similar enough to Frigga's system head nose to keep me happy, once I work out the rest of the face. (Just wish I could add slightly more of a bump, but the nose tip is definitely superior to Frigga's.)

romannose.jpg

There are other Lelutka heads with more interesting noses, they aren't free though obviously. And you can add a bump to the Noel head if you want by using deformers. RVN sells some good ones, like this https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/rvn-nose-base-deformers-v2-addons-unisex-packed/24543871

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

romannose.jpg

You have not seen a difficult HUD before you tried to use a Catwa head.

Trust me, Lelutka's is nothing compared to it.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.