Boopies!

Polenth Yue

• Moles
56 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

And, Abnor, the "special male gift"?  I think a lot of residents would be interested in a special male.

😜

We're giving you crabs. I can't think of a more special way to say we love you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

I survived the race! The crab is basically the same crab as the other one. It's no copy, no mod and has a different name. A bit more shine added (which you could add to the flower one, as it's mod). No number or box. So, probably not going to worry most people, as you'll have the copy/mod/numbered/boxed version from the flower hunt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

*sad sigh*  

You can only get the Boopie now by spending every free moment of inworld time for the next month looking for flowers? 

If I didn't have to work US daytime, all I would have had to do is show up. Oh well.

I did see some pics of the Crab Crawl.  It looked like some hilarious fun!  Wish I could have been there.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

*sad sigh*  

You can only get the Boopie now by spending every free moment of inworld time for the next month looking for flowers? 

If I didn't have to work US daytime, all I would have had to do is show up. Oh well.

I did see some pics of the Crab Crawl.  It looked like some hilarious fun!  Wish I could have been there.

I'd have to agree.  650?  Is this some sort of traffic generator?  

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Needs 650 flowers, while not hard to find i've been finding the lag and performance so terrible at the regions that i don't think i'll manage to get to 650 in time. The snowflake collection one was a breeze in comparison 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I've collected 200 flowers on my first day, in about 2 hours, so it should be doable for me to get 650 in a month.

I do agree that the regions are very laggy though, and things don't rezz well. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2024 at 8:21 PM, Polenth Yue said:

Anyway, #5 and #13 are unaccounted for right now.

#13 lives! Today at Fantasy Faire, it'll be on sale during the Linden/Mole jail and bail. This is Fizzy, a purple fluffy critter of some sort.

https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/2024/04/19/the-jail-bail-of-moles-lindens-1-3-pm-slt-on-the-golden-hour/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

#13 lives! Today at Fantasy Faire, it'll be on sale during the Linden/Mole jail and bail. This is Fizzy, a purple fluffy critter of some sort.

https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/2024/04/19/the-jail-bail-of-moles-lindens-1-3-pm-slt-on-the-golden-hour/

WOW - Now that is a price tag

• Like 1

• Moles
On 4/3/2024 at 11:36 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

*sad sigh*  

The first person to collect enough flowers to win the Boopie managed it in just under an hour (admittedly that was just after the event started, so there weren't many people about).   There should always be 20 to 30 flowers rezzed on each region -- they are replaced almost as soon as they are collected or they derez.    Good luck, anyway!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Quartz Mole said:
On 4/3/2024 at 6:36 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

*sad sigh*  

Expand  

The first person to collect enough flowers to win the Boopie managed it in just under an hour (admittedly that was just after the event started, so there weren't many people about).   There should always be 20 to 30 flowers rezzed on each region -- they are replaced almost as soon as they are collected or they derez.    Good luck, anyway!  

Gosh, @Cinnamon Mistwood! Lol!!!

On 4/19/2024 at 12:39 PM, Polenth Yue said:

They were serious about that "limited" description. Didn't know it was happening. Saw a group notice that was sent on the 20th. Went to the location - no Boopie to buy. So, yet another Boopie I can't get.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, PJBear Bitey said:

They were serious about that "limited" description. Didn't know it was happening. Saw a group notice that was sent on the 20th. Went to the location - no Boopie to buy. So, yet another Boopie I can't get.

WOW - I must say that I definitely do not agree with anyone's decision to create a 'collector' item that can only be gotten during a very, very small window of time.  SL has folks from all over the world, in a large variety of time zones, with all sorts of things going on in our lives. 

It is "possible" that the kiosk for buying it has simply moved to another location, now that the Jail event has concluded.  I highly encourage you to reach out to one of the event organizers about this.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

WOW - I must say that I definitely do not agree with anyone's decision to create a 'collector' item that can only be gotten during a very, very small window of time.  SL has folks from all over the world, in a large variety of time zones, with all sorts of things going on in our lives. 

It is "possible" that the kiosk for buying it has simply moved to another location, now that the Jail event has concluded.  I highly encourage you to reach out to one of the event organizers about this.

Asked. Response I got from a Mole was "it was up for a day". So, back to 'one I wasn't able to get'.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, PJBear Bitey said:

Asked. Response I got from a Mole was "it was up for a day". So, back to 'one I wasn't able to get'.

Well, if it was up for a full day, then at least they covered all time zones.

Dig thru the web pages for the Faire to find a non-Mole person that is associated with the event.  Since the event is a big money raiser for Relay For Life, maybe suggest that they put it back out at a higher price tag for folks that couldn't get it in time.  Heck, even at L$2500, it is still less than $10 US.