Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

Posted (edited)

(fd) Fashionably Dead has a nice top and skirt on the Saturday sale..

The fatpack is 500 for the top.. I didn't look at the skirt.. I tried it on, but forgot to look at the price for it because I just wanted the top.. hehehe

Also, I would demo both, because for myself, I found the summer crop top fits really well with not clipping and much tighter fit, where the spring one seems a bit loose in the arms and clippy around the ribs.. It felt more like it was an older version that was updated, than the summer version which felt like it was made for the X body..

It could be that it's acting strange because I am up in the air at 4000m as well.. mesh does silly things up that high at times.. hehehe

Fashionably-Dead-TSS0427.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4

<digs her way out of the grave and a whole six months of not logging in>

So LaraX looks amazing, compared to my old body. But I'm kinda scared to purge my inventory for it. How well supported is the new body? How have you all convinced yourself to make that switch?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Syo EmeraldI'm strictly buying for LaraX.  There have been a couple of times I found an outfit while out, and it was not LaraX, and I just had to have it for Lara v5.3.  And yes, I continue to wear my Lara v5.3, as a good portion of my closet will never be updated.  Not deleting under any circumstances.  It's the best of both worlds, really.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cougar Sangria said:

@Syo EmeraldI'm strictly buying for LaraX.  There have been a couple of times I found an outfit while out, and it was not LaraX, and I just had to have it for Lara v5.3.  And yes, I continue to wear my Lara v5.3, as a good portion of my closet will never be updated.  Not deleting under any circumstances.  It's the best of both worlds, really.

Hmm. I was considering a clean purge, because it worked out well in the past (mainly when I ditched everything in my inventory not agreeing with the Maitreya body when it first came out). Also I got myself in a pickle now twice for slacking off adapting to a new technology, when it would be incompatible with what I already owned.

(For example: I'm stuck on "old" makeup, because I can't make the jump to EvoX, because apparently buying a Pink Fuel skin last time I needed a new skin to make my avatar less of a work-around-patchwork-nightmare, I brought one of theirs and now the store seems to be dead in the water and has never made something for EvoX...)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

So LaraX looks amazing, compared to my old body. But I'm kinda scared to purge my inventory for it. How well supported is the new body? How have you all convinced yourself to make that switch?

LaraX is decently well supported i use it as much as I can, i would not dream of purging my existing 5.3 wardrobe or not buying something i really like because it's 5.3 only. I have found with the right alpha usage lots of things I already own are compatible with X 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

If you've been looking for a really nice Bikini that fits well and not bulky and with nice texturing like I have.. This is one of the better ones I've found since the release of the X bodies.. Trust me I've been looking hard this whole time too.. hehehe

This fits all the Maitreya body versions other than Flat and Flat x.

It has three versions in the hud. Solid, Drops and Wet..

It's on the Happy Weekend Sale and you can get the Fatpack for $L400.

I believe you can also keep or remove the ties and the pearls in the hud as well, if you want..

It's a really nice tight fit, where similar styles that I've found like this are either loose or the string looks like a wire or out of place..It's really done well and happy  I found one now. :)

Here is the Slur - Tachinni - Lucia bikini

One thing though in this pack to take notice of..They have the X panties and 5.3 panties mixed up. The x panties are actually the Maitreya 5.3 panties and the 5.3 panties are the X panties.. hehehe

Tachinni-Clothing-HW0504.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 10:57 AM, Syo Emerald said:

<digs her way out of the grave and a whole six months of not logging in>

Don't delete your old inventory. There is not enough made to fit LaraX yet. Sometimes Legacy sizes fit LaraX with a alphas, but not for strappy clothes such as lingerie and bathing suits. I like the LaraX shape too, but it's not worth losing all the clothing made for old Lara.

I found a free shoulder deformer on MP, which lets me enjoy wearing old Lara again. Look for a few nice LaraX outfits, especially bikinis and lingerie, so you can wear it when you want to show off your body more, but old Lara with a shoulder deformer or LaraX in Legacy sizes works fine for jeans and tops that cover the back & shoulders. Note: old Lara skins and almost all shoes work fine on LaraX.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2024 at 2:01 PM, Syo Emerald said:

Hmm. I was considering a clean purge, because it worked out well in the past (mainly when I ditched everything in my inventory not agreeing with the Maitreya body when it first came out). Also I got myself in a pickle now twice for slacking off adapting to a new technology, when it would be incompatible with what I already owned.

(For example: I'm stuck on "old" makeup, because I can't make the jump to EvoX, because apparently buying a Pink Fuel skin last time I needed a new skin to make my avatar less of a work-around-patchwork-nightmare, I brought one of theirs and now the store seems to be dead in the water and has never made something for EvoX...)

Ya, don't do that!! \o/

I use both bodies myself and the older body is still a very nice body. I was using it yesterday and today..

There is lots of new things plus many updated things for the lara X for you to find.. But  sometimes it's still nice to jump back into the older version. :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, don't do that!! \o/

I use both bodies myself and the older body is still a very nice body. I was using it yesterday and today..

There is lots of new things plus many updated things for the lara X for you to find.. But  sometimes it's still nice to jump back into the older version. :)

Same here, swaps regulary between the 2 versions of the body, till my wardrobe has enough items for Lara X that pleases me.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Same here, swaps regulary between the 2 versions of the body, till my wardrobe has enough items for Lara X that pleases me.

Plus there is just so much things that don't get made anymore that my older version has.. I would miss so much..

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

It's here. I'll probably just make a thread for it also since many ask about these and many have been waiting for it.

We're absolutely thrilled to announce the V for LaraX! Crafted with precision and designed for the bold, the V for LaraX is NOW AVAILABLE!

But wait, there's more! PREVIOUS V CUSTOMERS - Leave us an honest review after spending some quality time flaunting your new V for LaraX, and we'll shower you with a 50% rebate!

So go ahead, strut your stuff, turn heads, and let the compliments roll in.

Demo version - Session V Demo Version

Full Version - Session V Full Version

There is also  two pube packs on the MP as well for the session V.. I don't think the versions matter for those, but if you want them, Demo first..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Neve's Happy Weekend offer has the Coconut top and Parfait skirt updated for LaraX/PetiteX and Reborn.  If you've previously purchased these items, be sure to hit the redelivery terminal.

Vision has added LaraX fits to their Ayda jeans for HW and the X fit is available in redelivery for those who previously purchased them. The delivery HUD just says Maitreya, but it delivers X too.   

Neve, Ison, and Addams are reliably adding their updated LaraX items to their redelivery terminals. . Purple Moon has also updated a few items which are available via redelivery. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It looks like VAW has updated their V as well now. So the top 3 V products are all updated..

Not everyone pee at once.. We don't want to have to be throwing an ark together real quick or anything like that!! \o/

hehehe

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

The session V for Lara X updated version is out today.. Version 1.61 which is a clothing friendly version that seems to work really well so far with the things I've tried with it..

Plus they have a sculpted version in there as well, which I'm not sure what that one is for..

here is the v1.61 section about the updates.

:::::::::::::::::::RELEASE NOTES:::::::::::::::::::
V1.61 LaraX
-Added new shape called "Clothing Friendly." It should sit snuggly behind most clothes (not all but most).
-Fixed seam after 500m elevation
-Fixed corner sticking out in some poses
-Added warning when jumping on firestorm pose stand which temporarily deforms the V. Warning message/script can be deleted with one click.

Edited by Ceka Cianci