Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

On 4/1/2024 at 9:30 AM, Katherine Heartsong said:

Anyone seen any one piece bathing suits yet? I have two really nice bikinis for X, but a nice one piece is still on my list of must haves.

Plus, really need JB to get one or two more gowns out in a simple style. Grabbed Marilyn but need one more.

Here is a couple from Belzebubble..

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BB-Belzebubble-Leotard-Misumi/24012358

belzebubble_leotard_misumi_mp.jpg?170225

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BB-Belzebubble-Bikini-Kioke/19762441

belzebubble_bikini_kioke.jpg?1700190728

They have a fishnet one piece as well.. But I can't really show that one here, plus I didn't think it was something you were looking for.. But it's in their MP or main store if you do.. hehehe

Just typing LaraX in their store seach you'll get everything for LaraX..

I'm really waiting for these two to get updated, because I really love the surfer feel to this first one..Also love the other one pieces they have but really like this one below as well..

belzebubble_bikini_Namiko_mp.jpg?1625091

belzebubble_bikini_ashley_mp.jpg?1593614

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Here is a couple from Belzebubble..

Darn it. I saw that question whilst skimming through the other day, but then I lost track of where it was - was thinking Belzebubble too! 

.. Also ExXeSs. If you want a more spicy one.

b4892f229dca9930bd6ee6af5e80b695.png

Beach-ready!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

They have a fishnet one piece as well.. But I can't really show that one here, plus I didn't think it was something you were looking for.. But it's in their MP or main store if you do.. hehehe

I own this fishnet suit, which I set to solid when wanting to cover up. So it works either way. I've blurred the bits in the pic below. fishnet.thumb.png.a6d3ff0d26b6dba68861714db0239b52.png

When you select off on the HUD the transparency is switched and you get a very modest solid bathing suit.

fishnetSOLID.thumb.png.dde63396b63a1823087574440e7de46a.png

This is one of my favorite one piece swimming suits!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

I own this fishnet suit, which I set to solid when wanting to cover up. So it works either way. I've blurred the bits in the pic below. fishnet.thumb.png.a6d3ff0d26b6dba68861714db0239b52.png

When you select off on the HUD the transparency is switched and you get a very modest solid bathing suit.

Oh, I didn't know you could do that with it.. I got it and would wear bom things under it.. hehehe

Not sure why I didn't really look too hard at the hud..I get to changing clothes or working on an outfit, I'm like hit-N-run with the huds.. lol

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

Are there any... lady bits for Lara X yet? I was just looking and there appears to be nothing yet? it has been so long...

All I've heard so far is Sensations having a V  update for LaraX and VAW having the NIPS updated..

Session say's they are really close with their V and did show some images in the group one night of the V.. It looks like it's built, so they are probably finishing up scripting and animations and deformers and things like that..

As far as where VAW is with thier things.. They seem to keep people pretty much in the dark until they come out and even then I never heard them announce the NIPS update.. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

All I've heard so far is Sensations having a V  update for LaraX and VAW having the NIPS updated..

Session say's they are really close with their V and did show some images in the group one night of the V.. It looks like it's built, so they are probably finishing up scripting and animations and deformers and things like that..

As far as where VAW is with thier things.. They seem to keep people pretty much in the dark until they come out and even then I never heard them announce the NIPS update.. lol

Kinda surprising! we will just have to be patient, it's weird to not be fully functional though!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

Are there any... lady bits for Lara X yet? I was just looking and there appears to be nothing yet? it has been so long...

Sensations have one, it's been around for a bit now. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

The front's cute and what I'm looking for, the back however is dental floss. Not quite the style. They'll be one eventually.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

The front's cute and what I'm looking for, the back however is dental floss. Not quite the style. They'll be one eventually.

Sorry, I should have posted a pic of the back as well. I prefer a more covered derrière myself, so I pair it with the Maitreya Sabra Kimono unless I'm actually in water, but it's not been updated to X yet! I'm patiently, or maybe not so patiently, waiting for that update along with the Maitreya Caia One-piece, which is my absolute favorite one piece.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

Sorry, I should have posted a pic of the back as well. I prefer a more covered derrière myself, so I pair it with the Maitreya Sabra Kimono unless I'm actually in water, but it's not been updated to X yet! I'm patiently, or maybe not so patiently, waiting for that update along with the Maitreya Caia One-piece, which is my absolute favorite one piece.

If you want to in world send me a pic of your rear, err, the rear, feel free! 🤭

I need to go back through my regular Lara one piecers in my Inventory to find exactly what I'm after look wise and share that out.

• Haha 2

If you own clothing items from ISON, Fashionably Dead, or Neve, be sure and check the weekend sales, and get redelivery on any items featured. that you already have in your inventory. This weekend I requested updates from all three on previously purchased items that now included LaraX.  Only a single color ISON item (which likely was really old) didn't contain the LaraX update.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/1/2024 at 3:30 PM, Katherine Heartsong said:

Anyone seen any one piece bathing suits yet? I have two really nice bikinis for X, but a nice one piece is still on my list of must haves.

Plus, really need JB to get one or two more gowns out in a simple style. Grabbed Marilyn but need one more.

I saw this swimsuit on the  Happy Weekend sale from Furtacore, Lara X included L$77 per colour

May be an image of text

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

I just picked up the Stone Jacket fatpack from NEVE a little bit ago.. I was dying for this one to get updated..

I think the fatpack was only like $L600.

It has the Lara X version and Petite X which I'm wearing in the picture. Also the v5.3 versions.

The thing I love also about NEVE besides how good of work they put into their things and the prices is, They'll update their whole store eventually to a new body that they rig for.. And they rig to fit, not rig to not clip.. To me that's really important, because fit is everything.

53638067309_e552aee44f_h.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)

This notice just now popped up from the Tetra group. I'm so happy they are updating to the new bodies.. I was worried there for a bit.. it's one of my favorite stores. :D

ETA: One that I also see updated that isn't on that list, is the Fiona set..

Sorry my mistake, Fiona isn't an update, but came out  with the Lara X bodies on it's release.. I got all excited and forgot  about that.. hehehe

I'm looking the store over to see if there are more that are not on the list below. :)

Hey guys! We've updated some of our latest releases to include LaraX and LaraX Petite sizes.
Here is the list of updated releases:

Euphoria Set
Satin Slip Dress
Spacetrip Bomber
Sonya Set
Delicate Set

Feel free to grab redelivery at the store:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TETRA Store/176/114/40

Pls let us know if there's any issues.

Much love, TETRA ❤️

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 4/12/2024 at 12:03 PM, Katherine Heartsong said:

Sadly none of the items I own from Tetra are yet updated. Soon maybe.

I'm hoping for the spicy bikini set myself.. Really anything from there is good though.. :)

I'm just excited that they are updating the store.. For awhile there, it was just  one outfit that was released and then nothing, until now.. So I'm happy.. hehehe

• Like 4

Mutresse has started with LaraX sizes.

Mutresse has a Rayna swimsuit that is sadly only Lara... yet... but I keep watching and hope it get updated to LaraX. I would buy this to full price again, just to have it in LaraX.

No dental floss in the groin, or in the butt. It is enough coverage... and perfect.

I will not post the image here and trick people into believing it is a LaraX size... But you can see it in the link. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Mutresse-Rayna-Swimsuit-30-Colors-for-MaitreyaPetiteRebornLegacyPerkyKupra/23753711

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Love this release for LaraX from Violent Seduction at Kustom9

My wife and I really like VS's stuff, except that the designer insists on not having inside materials. Stand to the side of someone wearing it and look at them, or when the wearer sits down and the skirt/dress lifts, and you can see daylight where you should see cloth. It's really off putting, but saves me a ton of money.

-----

GGVG has a new group gift out. Modelled here by my lovely wife. Has sheer and opaque versions and a texture HUD as usual:

Snapshot_2751a.thumb.jpg.f24484471559d489f954b98b97970d10.jpg

• Like 4