Adult Forums

BallsDeepHoe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 5/23/2023 at 6:06 PM, Gwin LeShelle said:

On another note (the answers are awesome already) I am really surprised at your name... I remember back when I made my AV in 2006 or 07 ..some less flavourful names wouldn't get passed the name check thingy 😆😂

What happens if they go to a "G" rated area? The MOD's can't really ban them, since LL accepted it. But I'm sure some G sim owners could.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Yup. You answered your own question.

Profiles don't seem cause an issue though surprisingly enough. Both Cat and I have somewhat adult profiles. We've never been asked to leave an area or banned because of them. But perhaps that's because our profiles are not obscene or have foul language,  just clear statements of who we are here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Sam Bellisserian said:

Maybe their dog buried their balls deep in the garden and they needed a hoe to retrieve them?

I am reminded of an old joke where "little Johnny" is asked by the teacher to identify different yard and farm tools: Shovel, rake, plow, hoe.

The punchline is when Johnny pipes up, "My sister's a hoe, but she doesn't look like that!"

• Haha 3

Most of the forums are public and anyone can read them, but you need to log in to your account here in the forums to see that the adult section even exists.  Logging into your viewer won't help. 

Can you go to adult regions when you are logged in?  If so, you should be able to view the adult section here.  It's at the very bottom.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, janetheslot said:

Does anyone know what the specific criteria are in terms of posts or age to view the Adult forums?

No one knows exactly how many posts or if there's a time frame for new posters to be able to access the adult forums.  Just keep checking back.  

1 hour ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:
On 9/12/2023 at 4:25 PM, janetheslot said:

Does anyone know what the specific criteria are in terms of posts or age to view the Adult forums?

You have to be a dude with a female avi.

Yep Ingrid, we're the only real girls left...we can't get in.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 9:57 PM, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Why does LL tolerate men naming their avis "janetheslot" and "ballsdeephoe"? My God this place...

I think they're simply advertising their interests in way so that the simplest, most basic males in SL who have similar interests can quickly and easily connect with them. The person behind the avatar might be any gender. It doesn't really matter - not to me, and probably not to the guys they hook up with. That sort of guy probably doesn't read profiles, anyway.

Actually I think they're doing a service for the rest of the female avatars in SL, by keeping those guys away from us.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I don't normally point this out, but if you take my username, rearrange some of the letters, remove others and replace some but not all of them, you can make a word that is incredibly obscene in almost any human language.

Sorry, just the kinda fun fact I couldn't let get away. I'd have forgotten to tell anyone if I hadn't said it just then when I thought of it.

I honestly don't get offended by usernames anymore, because internet. The way I see it, if I can make it through the early 2000's and still enjoy using a computer, I can shrug off just about anything when it comes to the names people pick for their accounts.

I remember in 2005, my IRC channel had no less than a dozen users whose usernames were variations on the n-word, names of missing children, or various forms of profanity.

Some people just do whatever they can get away with that enrages others. I couldn't care less, anymore, lol.

I do think though that in our OP's case, it was more an honesty-of-interests thing, rather than an attempt to outrage anyone.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.