Adult Forums

BallsDeepHoe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay so I have looked every where. Clicked on every link I can find on the menus etc and for the life of me I cannot find any where to alter preferences that would allow me to see the adult forums.

I actually want to participate on these forums and post in the right areas.

any assistance or pointers on where to look would be greatly appreciated.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Ardy Lay said:

Pull down the FORUMS menu, select Forums then scroll down the page near the bottom, just above the Answers section.

I try that. On the PC, on the Phone on the iPad and it still goes from International to Answers sections.

18 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

On another note (the answers are awesome already) I am really surprised at your name... I remember back when I made my AV in 2006 or 07 ..some less flavourful names wouldn't get passed the name check thingy 😆😂

Was thinking exactly this. How this one got past someone on staff noticing is beyond me.

• Like 5

Second Life mirrors the real world more closely than many new users expect. As you spend time in SL, you accumulate items, friends, and a reputation that follows you for years. Anything that looks like being a jerk in the real world tends to make you look like a jerk in SL.

SL does have adult areas, and some of them are rather rough. You still have to be somewhat polite, in ways appropriate to the setting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Saskeeya said:

Im not new to the forums, but I have not posted much, so that could be why perhaps? I see it but it's ghosted. I may not yet be concidered "adult" lol

I did say new poster.  As you've probably noticed, new posters are also restricted to a certain number of posts per day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I did say new poster.  As you've probably noticed, new posters are also restricted to a certain number of posts per day.

Oh I saw what you wrote, hence I replied: "but I have not posted much, so that could be why perhaps". 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

The Adult Content forum is below the International forum and above the Answers forum, but it's hidden if you're new or don't have view Adult settings enabled.

I am also attempting to post something in Adult. I am not new to SL. I have posted previously. So I go to the upper right of the page and open the drop down box that has "SETTINGS" listed but it is not a clickable link. Adult (nor Answers) is not an option in the Forums drop down box. Any ideas?

On 5/23/2023 at 5:06 PM, Gwin LeShelle said:

On another note (the answers are awesome already) I am really surprised at your name... I remember back when I made my AV in 2006 or 07 ..some less flavourful names wouldn't get passed the name check thingy 😆😂

You're right, I just noticed it.

The username has the letters "lsd" in it. No way that should have passed SL's stringent standards.

*looks all innocent*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

You're right, I just noticed it.

The username has the letters "lsd" in it. No way that should have passed SL's stringent standards.

*looks all innocent*

Some of us - me/myself/I post about "LSD" on the Forum all the time, as an abbreviation for the new Prim property "Linkset Data" and associated LSL functions.

100% of my scripts over the last year or so use LSD!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.