This is interesting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, JeromFranzic said:

Aww yes! About time!

Henri has contributed his efforts to some of the other TPVs listed, and I still say his viewer is the best v1 viewer, certainly more modern under the hood in terms of graphics IMV.

I agree.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, belindacarson said:

@Henri Beauchamp

what changed? you always said you'd not give LL the required personal info to get in the TPV

(just curious)

I was also curious, so I looked at the application form.  The application to list a Third Party Viewer is a wee bit less intrusive now.  You can find the link to the application form at the bottom of the page listing Third Party Viewers.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Ardy Lay said:

I was also curious, so I looked at the application form.  The application to list a Third Party Viewer is a wee bit less intrusive now.  You can find the link to the application form at the bottom of the page listing Third Party Viewers.

Thanks Ardy, never thought of that xD

18 minutes ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

I'm a Firestorm user, have been for the 10 years i'm here but i now wonder. Do those TPV creators look on both jira's for things people ask for?

I have a few there. Some are now 7 years old. So if you wanna win me over... ;) 

I'll give it a miss

YES!  Too happy to see my favorite viewer is being placed on that 3rd party list.  I LOVE Cool VL Viewer because it's light, old skool, and truly amazing!  Well for me... I love it. 

Henri did the amazing job for it.  Congrats, @Henri Beauchamp You are awesome and thank you for making it! ♥♥♥  Congrats once again, Henri!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xia Xevious said:

YES!  Too happy to see my favorite viewer is being placed on that 3rd party list.  I LOVE Cool VL Viewer because it's light, old skool, and truly amazing!  Well for me... I love it. 

Henri did the amazing job for it.  Congrats, @Henri Beauchamp You are awesome and thank you for making it! ♥♥♥  Congrats once again, Henri!

Yes, it's a great Third-Party Viewer. I love using The Cool VL Viewer. I hope more people in Second Life will know about The Cool VL Viewer now. Since it's listed now on the Third-Party Viewer Directory.

• Like 2

On 4/17/2023 at 2:14 PM, belindacarson said:

Thanks Ardy, never thought of that xD

I don't think it's intrusive to ask of developers of viewers to the entire virtual world to provide a RL name as they would getting a premium account (on a RL credit or debit card). Given the history of griefer viewers and exploitative viewers and just havoc in this space, I think it's more than fine.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

I don't think it's intrusive to ask of developers of viewers to the entire virtual world to provide a RL name as they would getting a premium account (on a RL credit or debit card). Given the history of griefer viewers and exploitative viewers and just havoc in this space, I think it's more than fine.

What do you think about this link?

http://sldev.free.fr/CoolVLViewerReadme.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.