Drama Lover?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

@ValKalAstra is spot on. Create a female avatar, vehemently deny being male in RL, refuse to voice and voila! Instant drama.

Or, hide the fact you're male RL, do some convincing flirting and chat, get asked to dance (prelude to "Wanna get nasty" usually) then tell the guy you're male. You'll get your drama right there on the dance floor, and you might even get told off in Nearby if they guy is really upset.

Alternatively, go to any of the really popular EDM places and ask why everyone looks like the same chubby kawaii T-rex babygirl wearing the same stuff/tats/makeup, and how off-putting that is. Or could everyone please stop emoji-bombing the Nearby chat. You'll get your drama right before being banned by the sim owner.

You've given me an idea:

1) Flirt with males as a female alt (multiple males)

2) Login as a male alt and confront the males you flirted with as female

3) Login again as the female alt and say things like, "my relationship is RUINED! Boo-hoo-hoo.."

4) Rinse and repeat

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Clarke Millar said:

Here’s a different type of question. What if I am someone who enjoys drama. I don’t mean I like going around causing trouble. I just mean I like the drama side of SL. Where could I go to be eyeballs deep in drama? Any tips?

You could head on over to this thread...

• Thanks 1

I don't think messing with men and helping to feed some of their already out of control paranoia is necessary to simply find where drama happens (which I assume is what the OP is looking for - finding where it happens, not causing it himself). All that might accomplish in the long run is making it even more obnoxious to be an actual woman on this platform.

Roleplay sims (especially family RP sims), drama websites, adult social hangouts, very popular nightclubs, beaches, and venues, and info hubs should get him there faster than anything.

• Like 3

As far as a drama club style setting, where you are role playing dramatic settings, I would look here for Broadway groups:

https://search.secondlife.com/?search_type=standard&places_category=&destinations_category=0&collection_chosen=groups&events_category=0&date=&dateformat=mm%2Fdd%2Fyy&starttime=0000&maturity=gma&query_term=broadway&sort=

As far as arguing with others, well I'm not going to help you there 😜

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Apparently, I was right about drama?

So, I guess the lesson for the OP is:

- Pick a contentious topic and speak with people in-world about it.

- Stand your ground no matter what - do not admit to being wrong, at fault, etc.

- Use "ad hominem attacks" and other logical fallacies in your arguments.

- Occasionally use misdirection to confuse your drama targets.

There is quite a list, but anyway - you can both start and/or participate in drama just by discussing stuffs!

It doesn't even require maths!

3 hours ago, tako Absent said:

Omg I encountered someone like this a couple of days ago in a busy club. I always position my camera to my own avatar to watch my dance anims but sometimes other avatar will block the view because it's tight and crowded. A polio survivor looking female avatar messaged me out of nowhere "Did you get what you want? Do you want me to help you with your avatar?"... 🤣🤣🤣

"No thank you, Halloween is still a couple months away." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Clarke Millar said:

Here’s a different type of question. What if I am someone who enjoys drama. I don’t mean I like going around causing trouble. I just mean I like the drama side of SL. Where could I go to be eyeballs deep in drama? Any tips?

Is there anywhere in SL that you can go and not find drama of one sort or another? 🤭

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

What's the difference between the collected works of an artist, and a castle inhabited by a community of anti-vaxxers?

One is a portfolio, the other is Fort Polio. 

My mother had polio as a child. There was no vaccine at the time. She was one of the fortunate ones and grew up to be able to turn down an offer from the New York City Ballet Company. 

Polio is no laughing matter, and it is still out there. Anyone can still contract it. Yes, I know WHO and the CDC say it's been eradicated but the truth is we have never truly completely eradicated any virus. I'd even go so far as to say it's not possible to completely eradicate any virus. The deck is stacked against us and always will be.

Not trying to say you shouldn't joke about it, just saying that no virus will ever be completely eradicated and that kind of kills the jokes for me. Although yours did get a tiny smile out of me.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker

@Clarke Millaru

imo

drama can occur once you reach certain intimacy with people or group. so you need work on it first, build relation both in person or grousp , and after ypu gain their trust, start to create atmosfer to create havoc.

actually  need to be manipulative, annoying and try to create conflict secretly. your goal is to make each other fight and hate.

after that you can write a novel.

delete your account ( or you can sell your account idk lol ) make new alt. and start new story

thats is how to REAL create drama.

other sufgestion just make you a griefer , not a real deal drama actor

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist

Get a "job" in a roleplaying sim, like be a game master, faction head, moderator, something like that. Even if you're a person who is naturally not targeted by the drama version of amor, or even has innate drama repellent armor, you can disfrute of other people's dramas and watch hell on earth unfold. Next level: get your own roleplaying sim and look for people who seek out such jobs, and use just one account for that and for playing yourself. If you'll want even more, you'll probably need to have your hair dyed in drama, as by then, you should be eyes-deep in for sure 

🙂

• Like 1

On 3/6/2023 at 12:25 PM, Clarke Millar said:

this is the modern age. Most of it happens on Discord. 

In SL we are just pretty 😘

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 452 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.