Report a sim

TalentBoy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How can i report a sim? I have try several times but i don't pass when i have to select what it is .

Lindens tuturial says choose "other" but that is not an option and all the other alternative will be wrong.

It is about traffic on that sim. Been there 3-4 times and there is same avatars standing there. (we talk 25-30 avatars)

Traffic be way to high.

Some used to stand in water under the build. When i was there today many of them was standing more or less on each other.

Na, that is nothing more then boost traffic. 

Why do i care? Makes it harder to find the clubs that are good. Unfair gameplay.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, TalentBoy said:

Some used to stand in water under the build. When i was there today many of them was standing more or less on each other.

Why do i care? Makes it harder to find the clubs that are good. Unfair gameplay.

bots are totally allowed. If they follow the rules, there will happen nothing on your report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, TalentBoy said:

Many of the avatars that stand around inworld, under water & such, are really Tiny Empires avatars.

You can try to report them, but unless there is some sort of proof that they are gaming the traffic, nothing will be done.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

You can also ask your friends to go and report the traffic bots too.

Multiple reports usually get the attention of Governance, one report might get lost in the system

Yeah drag your friends into it too, you dont want them going on with thier lives and having fun while you are stressing over things like this

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Under Land and Region, I am seeing a Land Other option.... maybe that is what the guidance is you are seeing.

This sounds like the sort of issue that would have more merit if you had land on the parcel and one of the smaller parcels was filling their parcel up with so many avatars you can't reliably access your land. The option I immediately considered for that would have been Land and Region and Performance, but if you are reading guidance somewhere that suggests different then Land Other would probably be better. It falls in my mind under general understanding of the land owners excessively using the resources of the region... ie avatar count.

Just because it is possible for the Lindens to intervene I am not confident especially in circumstances where you don't appear to be a land owner on the region. I have never resorted to a report along these lines to quote from direct experience, but my feel from reading the forum over the years is that Linden Lab would not want to get involved.

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, TalentBoy said:

Yes of course they are, but not for boost traffic. That is forbidden.

Mhm you are absolutely correct. That was the reply i got from Online support 6 years ago.

"Sir, you violated the TOS, and we cannot help you, another team makes these decisions." 

Brings back memories of the good old days, SL nostalgia.

1 hour ago, TalentBoy said:

Happy Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to you too, keep us updated about that club.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TalentBoy said:

How can i report a sim? I have try several times but i don't pass when i have to select what it is .

Lindens tuturial says choose "other" but that is not an option and all the other alternative will be wrong.

It is about traffic on that sim. Been there 3-4 times and there is same avatars standing there. (we talk 25-30 avatars)

Traffic be way to high.

Have you considered minding your own business?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.