Reputation in the Forums

Ags Falconer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Everyone's getting a little dotty. (There!  Now the Friendly Lion doesn't have to say it. ;) )

Yes, I see that!

Well, "fun" . . . I guess? Harmless enough?

Honestly, though, this kind of reductive commodification and numerical quantification of our "place" in a community is just soooooo 2010.

Ick.

(But hey! I make people laugh a lot! If only it were deliberate . . .)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Is this an all time compilation thing? 

I like an awful lot of things, I am not often confused by others, and laughing is always good because I don't use scorn laughs.  I find them childish. So those laughs are genuine. 

The confusion reactions I have been given are mostly from one person.

Every reaction is good or neutral as far as the forum is concerned. We can only go up in reputation, even if everyone thinks the stuff we post is confusing junk and we're just creating drama out of nothing. Upwards we go!

• Like 4

I had to go look, I am very happy to say I have neither been confused by, or confused anyone else so far. The sad ones make me sad, because I am not sure what or why. I know that my own would have been genuine sorrow though. I only just realised a moment ago the cup means thanks, when I went to give it as a prize like "Good job, Yay you" but it doesn't mean that. 

4d4d548c5f310e6a0107f10b5c07420a.png
https://gyazo.com/4d4d548c5f310e6a0107f10b5c07420a

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

I went to give it as a prize like "Good job, Yay you" but it doesn't mean that. 

I use the trophy that way as well.  "You win."

There are a few others that use the trophy for other reasons.  The laugh react can be because  something made you laugh or used for a scorn laugh to laugh at people in a mean way.  The confused react is also used for less-than-kind reasons as well.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It actually describes most of my forum and inworld SLife

Life is a balance between excitement and stability. Boredom prompts us to take on new tasks and learn new ways. Challenges bring on anxiety, reminding us to slow down and smell the flowers. Too much of either makes us uneasy.

The Yin Yang Symbol Explained By Leading New Age Gurus

We are bored and we can change. We are keyed up and we can relax.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.