2 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

But hey! you can bend over and tie your shoes without running out of breath now!

Hah. Well, I wasn't having issues with that before. Or any other real 'issues', really, aside from the gall stones - which I no longer had since they nicked my gall bladder the other year. According to my BMI (which is an awfully negligent metric which should never be used) I was off my 'target weight' by a few kilos (but the nurse who weighed me thought it was fine for my weigh-in to be done whilst wearing heavy work boots and a 2-metre long metal chain and a half dozen large padlocks garnishing my belt, so it's not as if it was a particularly precise reading even if BMI was any sort of useful). And strictly speaking, I haven't actually lost very much weight - I've just opted for swapping out some of the spare fat for some muscle instead - and also severely improve my complexion, mental focus, and energy.

Who knows, one of these days I might even consider starting to actually exercise on occasion! 

• Like 1

Not gonna lie the memes that say, did you like these movies with animals as a kid? Then you are infact a furry. Please don't assume just cause I liked certain movies with either anthropomorphic and sentient animals or non anthro and sentient. That somehow I am a furry. I just found those movies cute and memorable. Not like I am gonna don a fursuit and be like hey guys, I am a furry. Lol 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Not gonna lie the memes that say, did you like these movies with animals as a kid? Then you are infact a furry. Please don't assume just cause I liked certain movies with either anthropomorphic and sentient animals or non anthro and sentient. That somehow I am a furry. I just found those movies cute and memorable. Not like I am gonna don a fursuit and be like hey guys, I am a furry. Lol 

Wait, wait... you mean because I watched Bambi as a kid in the 60s, I'm a furry? How the hell could anyone possibly make that leap of unadulterated ignorance? 🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Wait, wait... you mean because I watched Bambi as a kid in the 60s, I'm a furry? How the hell could anyone possibly make that leap of unadulterated ignorance? 🤔

I have no freakin clue. But somehow you liking movies like Bambi or Fox and the Hound. You are somehow a furry. But haven't come out yet. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

So we have squishy thighs and squishy arms.  The latest and greatest add-on?  Camel toe!  I've seriously lost faith in the mental health of SL.

b035c3ad024dacde439aca736ca57ba0.png.c1ef7b35eb8f982cb78d578acd2edd7b.png

Just a joke, let me preface that. I am just waiting for the Canadian version. Moose Knuckle. Lol 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

So we have squishy thighs and squishy arms.  The latest and greatest add-on?  Camel toe!  I've seriously lost faith in the mental health of SL.

b035c3ad024dacde439aca736ca57ba0.png.c1ef7b35eb8f982cb78d578acd2edd7b.png

But I do think that women are going way too far in the ways to make themselves look more provocative to themselves. I mean I smell a hypocrisy. Other's can't objectify them, but they are free to objectify themselves for themselves. I mean cmon, if you don't like it from someone else. You sure as heck wouldn't like doing it to yourself. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

But I do think that women are going way too far in the ways to make themselves look more provocative to themselves. I mean I smell a hypocrisy. Other's can't objectify them, but they are free to objectify themselves for themselves. I mean cmon, if you don't like it from someone else. You sure as heck wouldn't like doing it to yourself. 

It's driving me bat***** crazy

32 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

If I do something for me, that's for me, whatever that is .. Not going to hold back doing the thing that I clearly enjoy because I wouldn't be comfortable doing it for someone else, in front of someone else, or having someone else do it to me.

It's not hypocritical as those scenarios are all entirely different things.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

they are free to objectify themselves for themselves

This exactly.

That's not so hard to understand, is it?

It's not "hypocrisy." It's freedom.

And I really couldn't care less how you or anyone else interprets it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This exactly.

That's not so hard to understand, is it?

It's not "hypocrisy." It's freedom.

And I really couldn't care less how you or anyone else interprets it.

But the whole thing that bugs me, is the fact that you are able to do it to yourselves. But if someone even does it to you. You lose your absolute mind.

I'm not bothered by any of those add-ons. I just think they look way less realistic than they're aiming for. Line up the fabric to the thigh squish properly and I'd stop whining about that. I haven't taken a good look at the arms, so I can't complain about those yet. 😂

I'd never buy them personally, just like I'd never wear stuff that did that to me in RL, but I don't find it hypocritical for women to like them.

2 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

But the whole thing that bugs me, is the fact that you are able to do it to yourselves. But if someone even does it to you. You lose your absolute mind.

There's a biiiiiiiiig difference between both of those.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I'm not bothered by any of those add-ons. I just think they look way less realistic than they're aiming for. Line up the fabric to the thigh squish properly and I'd stop whining about that. I haven't taken a good look at the arms, so I can't complain about those yet. 😂

I'd never buy them personally, just like I'd never wear stuff that did that to me in RL, but I don't find it hypocritical for women to like them.

Well they do look more like tourniquets than actual things you would wear on a day to day basis. Lol. I mean look at the thigh one's, I mean with that tightness. You could easily amputate a leg at the thigh and lose next to no blood. 

5 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

This is such a bizarre inability to understand a basic concept.

There are a kazillion things I can happily do for myself and to myself that it is emphatically not alright for someone else to do for me (without my permission).

Coffee listed just one. Do you need an exhaustive list?

• Like 3