Posted (edited)

Peeve: Being unable to find earrings rigged for LeLuka ELF ears (or I’m not looking hard enough apparently). 🫠

Edited by VaelFaye
Leluka not maitreya
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

/me gasps

Meh? .. meh?!?!

Them's fighting words!

I refuse to fight with you, unless the weapons are pillows.

Skyrim is fiiiiiiine I guess, if you like fantasy. The problem is that I really sorta don't.

(Them's probably fighting words too, right?)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I refuse to fight with you, unless the weapons are pillows.

Skyrim is fiiiiiiine I guess, if you like fantasy. The problem is that I really sorta don't.

(Them's probably fighting words too, right?)

My modded Skyrim would SCARE you.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zalificent Corvinus said:

My modded Skyrim would SCARE you.

Zali, I could barely see the opening cut scene through the fingers I was using to shield my eyes. So, yeah, I'm sure!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Never played it. Which in some ways is odd because I like urban environments and open world, exploration type games. I DID try Skyrim once . . . meh.

If you ever do, please give a line by line breakdown of your experiences as you go. Also I've got your back on Skyrim! That game is mid and that's coming from someone that loves fantasy.

/edit: More lewd mods than Second Life got boob implants though, I'll give it that!

Edited by ValKalAstra
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

lol

One of my pics, showing me seated at a table wearing a top with spaghetti straps, just got "rejected" by the Second Life Official Flickr feed. Ironically, I suspect it's because my top is shrouded in shadow, and it's not clear enough that my boobs are covered up?

🙄

It's a peeve. But a very minor one cuz I don't care all that much.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Zali, I could barely see the opening cut scene through the fingers I was using to shield my eyes. So, yeah, I'm sure!

MorgaineTheDunmerAtAzurasShrine.thumb.png.9cd11acc8dfd6f9611ca2f68a9276e1f.png

This is the only screen shot I have with no nudity or fetish wear in it. Even here, the boots have mid heels and the armour is partially see through.

The Dibellan Priestess character is naked except for a head scarf, because... Dibellan Priestess., the 6'8" albino great Orc wears "Bikini Armour", etc. And let's not talk about the naked captives in the bandit camps you have to rescue.

Like I said, my Skyrim would scare you.

Haha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

MorgaineTheDunmerAtAzurasShrine.thumb.png.9cd11acc8dfd6f9611ca2f68a9276e1f.png

This is the only screen shot I have with no nudity or fetish wear in it. Even here, the boots have mid heels and the armour is partially see through.

The Dibellan Priestess character is naked except for a head scarf, because... Dibellan Priestess., the 6'8" albino great Orc wears "Bikini Armour", etc. And let's not talk about the naked captives in the bandit camps you have to rescue.

Like I said, my Skyrim would scare you.

Haha.

Nonsense, she looks very nice.

Does she like book clubs?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

because I like urban environments and open world, exploration type games.

I've got a Ghost Recon Breakpoint invite with your name on it.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Never played it. Which in some ways is odd because I like urban environments and open world, exploration type games. I DID try Skyrim once . . . meh.

Urban open world environments - where's Ceka to tell you all about The Division 2...

Might also like Cyberpunk 2077.

9 minutes ago, VaelFaye said:

Peeve: Being unable to find earrings rigged for Maitreya ELF ears (or I’m not looking hard enough apparently). 🫠

You mean Lelutka elf? Have you tried Andore? Their shop is a bit confusing because they also sell their own ears (miHD is the newest line, the older L.E.X. BOM set, and old earrings that come with included mesh ears), but I believe some of their sets are rigged for Lelutka base ears. I think... 😆

The main downside there is their demos are 1L, and you do kind of want to try stuff on to make sure it's for the right ear set. 

Lemme check two other shops...

Hmm, you're right. I never noticed that. I was going to suggest Kumiho, but they mostly carry for Swallow and Andore L.E.X. gauged ears.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

But the question I have, is would you rather run into a modded Skyrim Zali on a trail in a SL forest, or a bear trying to get you to change your cell phone service provider? You can't leave the trail, because security orbs.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

lol

One of my pics, showing me seated at a table wearing a top with spaghetti straps, just got "rejected" by the Second Life Official Flickr feed. Ironically, I suspect it's because my top is shrouded in shadow, and it's not clear enough that my boobs are covered up?

🙄

It's a peeve. But a very minor one cuz I don't care all that much.

They're letting pictures through again? I think I've got a backlog going back a month or so of pictures that are stuck in their queue.

• Like 1

When people can't be arsed to read your profile or even ask you your age. I mean I put it all in my profile, and I mean it takes 2 seconds to open it and if you are too lazy to read. Then it takes 2 seconds to ask me questions. Lol 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ValKalAstra said:

Double peeve today:

Saw a pretty dress, checked out the Demo, looked good. Bought the Fatpack and it's missing the HUD to switch colours. Contacted the Seller twice now over the course of a week. No reply. Guess that's money down the drain.

Also grabbed a cool looking Steam VR game about banging drums in tune to music. Figured I might use it as an alternative to my constant Beat Sabering. Nope, heftiest Motion Sickness I've had in a long time. Completely kicked me to the curb.

/Edit:

Remembered a third peeve.
The game Eiyuden Chronicles was another victim of localisation, it seems. Look I get the whole stupid discourse around that. Aye, aye, change sexualities, do all the stuff, cool.

BUT BLOODY DON'T INSERT RICK AND MORTY MEMES, UWU UWU AND TIK TOK SLANG IN A MEDIEVAL FANTASY GAME. HAARGHARGHL.

This happened to me once with a HUD and once with an alpha layer.  They included the HUDS in the demos but not in the fatpacks.  At least those were corrected for me.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

This happened to me once with a HUD and once with an alpha layer.  They included the HUDS in the demos but not in the fatpacks.  At least those were corrected for me.

Had this happen with a hat I bought once, sort of. A fully functional HUD was included with the demo, but the one in the purchased copy was broken, and didn't work at all. Notecards to the maker went unanswered.

Fortunately, I discovered that the demo HUD did work on the purchased model, so there was a work-around.

I may have left a slightly disgruntled review for that particular product on the MP though.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Peeve: 
Board moderation which could easily and cost-effectively be replaced by a delete button labelled 'Me not like' on each post.

Edited by JacksonBollock
grammar-ish
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Istelathis said:

But the question I have, is would you rather run into a modded Skyrim Zali on a trail in a SL forest, or a bear trying to get you to change your cell phone service provider? You can't leave the trail, because security orbs.  

Which has sharper teeth? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Had this happen with a hat I bought once, sort of. A fully functional HUD was included with the demo, but the one in the purchased copy was broken, and didn't work at all. Notecards to the maker went unanswered.

Fortunately, I discovered that the demo HUD did work on the purchased model, so there was a work-around.

I may have left a slightly disgruntled review for that particular product on the MP though.

Note: Always check to see if demo HUDs work on the actual item. Sometimes you can get extra HUDs this way.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Which has sharper teeth? 

I'm not entirely sure, I don't want to find out either way though 🙃  

We need a brave SL soul to find out for us, any volunteers?   Dentists, this is your chance to shine!  Do it for science! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

In this same vein of what's in the demo, Doux has always put the vendor photo of the hair in the demo.and NOT in the purchased product which just baffles me.  I always try to remember to move it from one to the other before I toss the demo.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

You mean Lelutka elf?

Yes, haha. It’s one of those days . 🙃 

Yeah, I do have quite a bit of Andore stuff. I was browsing through Fameshed today and couldn’t find anything for elfy ears. Was just hoping to find something brand new. 😅

The only mesh ears from Swallow that I own are the magic pixie ones, which I purchased in 2021. Before that I was rocking the STEKING Ears Season 5 from Mandala Jewelery waaay back in 2015. 

• Like 1