27 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

That or someone bumps into you.. I can't count the amount of times that happened at one place I like taking pictures..

Yeah, the avatar lock can help a little, but I also used to mess with a friend by pushing her avi around an object so that she couldn't rubberband back into place, so it isn't foolproof (and I think it can rotate your avi? Not sure, haven't tested it).

• Like 1

People who find someone or multiple people guilty on allegations. I mean there is a due process and until they are actually found guilty. They are innocent. This whole L witchhunt is just stupid, let them do their thing. We already got a statement, that they are getting a third party investigating it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Wondering if Mechas (giant robots) gossip about "what it's like to have a man inside them".

I would, I mean especially since they seem to push the idea that Mechs have some sort of AI component. And by then, I would think that AI would be more advanced and human like than it is now. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:
11 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Wondering if Mechas (giant robots) gossip about "what it's like to have a man inside them".

I would, I mean especially since they seem to push the idea that Mechs have some sort of AI component. And by then, I would think that AI would be more advanced and human like than it is now. 

I like where you went with it!

21 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
37 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I assume you mean like teenage girls do?

I was thinking more of gay men, but whatever.

• Haha 1

Peeve: when people tell others what is and isn't 'on topic' whilst they themselves sh!tpost all over the place. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Orwar said:

Peeve: when people tell others what is and isn't 'on topic' whilst they themselves sh!tpost all over the place. 

Thanks for that! I draw a distinction, sometimes "off topic" posts are intended to derail.  And, sometimes they are not.

15 hours ago, Istelathis said:

Peeve: I'm sleepy, but don't want to go to bed.  I just want to play around in SL for a bit longer but my eyes are not cooperating, the keep on drooping and..

zzzzzz

Get yourself a bed set up like this:

top-03.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, PermaRuthed said:

Get yourself a bed set up like this:

top-03.jpg

That would be ideal 🙃  I have some VR goggles that I thought had died, but tested on my new computer and found they still work 😁 I'm tempted to get a very very long hdmi cable, along with USB cable to bring to my room and drift off to sleep with.  It would be kind of trippy to wake up from a dream, to find myself in a virtual world.  

5 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

That would be ideal 🙃  I have some VR goggles that I thought had died, but tested on my new computer and found they still work 😁 I'm tempted to get a very very long hdmi cable, along with USB cable to bring to my room and drift off to sleep with.  It would be kind of trippy to wake up from a dream, to find myself in a virtual world.  

👍  Let us know how it went.

• Like 1