4 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Sounds like one of my bosses.. It has to be their idea rather than someones under them, no matter how much better the suggestions are.. Mine, I can just see the wheels turning in his head on how he can counter the better idea..

I'm still trying to figure out if it's ego or fear.. Those two are so similar sometimes.. lol

Both. Thier ego has them living in fear someone will take their job because they are better at it (and smarter).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

I had a few over the years too. One left SL in the end and with the other one: we grew apart.
Peeve: I'm not social enough in SL to let grow new ones, I guess.

Aww Sid, if you ever want to hang out with a Tiny let me know.  Unless you think the Tinies might make you one of them hehe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Aww Sid, if you ever want to hang out with a Tiny let me know.  Unless you think the Tinies might make you one of them hehe.

There's two tinies I *always* see playing cards at this place I go to practice bowling, they're always very nice and say hello as well. They're like cute furniture, by my reckoning they never leave.

I can only assume that this is what tinies do, can you confirm?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Peeve: I am reminded of the dwarf zombies in the movie Phantasm. You become one of them if you're caught by the Tall Man's silver sphere.  Nightmare fuel.

Edited by Love Zhaoying

11 minutes ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

There's two tinies I *always* see playing cards at this place I go to practice bowling, they're always very nice and say hello as well. They're like cute furniture, by my reckoning they never leave.

I can only assume that this is what tinies do, can you confirm?

I couldn't possibly comment on the secret tactics of other Tinies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Somehow or another, the wandering animated goat I had keeping the grass on my parcel under control managed to "wander" a full sim away, and got autoreturned. Last seen in front of a Seven-Eleven, apparently.

Maybe he had a hankering for a slushy?

Bad goat!

Goats eat all kinds of garbage, is the stereotype (like tin cans in the classic pictures). So, maybe your garbage is in need of improvement. 

9 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Goats eat all kinds of garbage, is the stereotype (like tin cans in the classic pictures). So, maybe your garbage is in need of improvement. 

Well, garbage is mostly what Seven-Eleven sells, so I guess I can understand the appeal?

Seven-Eleven-Blank.thumb.png.8dc97d968636894311701d88572c55d6.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

People who walk into a busy club, blind as a bat, and proceed to stand in my personal space.  If she had been able to see, she would have seen open areas in my general area but no.  She parks her really tall, really sparkly self right in front of me and THEN does the stupid AO walk about into me followed by bending over with her azz in my face.   Being the nice person that I am, I gave her about 15 mins to notice before messaging her.  Surprises, surprise!  I get the busy message.  Seriously?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Gotta block others from clicking while they are using it.

Other way round. You go to a busy store or event, you have most people derendered ( you wouldn't know about derendering, Official Fail-Viewer doesn't have this ), you try to click the vendor, and SL thinks you are trying to click the 30 invisible people in front of you.

SMART people try to cam in, but sometimes you have to get closer so as to cam in on the vendor board, not one of the invisible people.

NOT so smart people walk up to the board and stand close enough there wont be invisibles in front of them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Pepto Bismol.

I've only met one other person in my life that can't take that stuff either. And don't get me started on their commercials. 😬

That's my peeve. Can't take the Pepto because it causes me to do exactly what it's supposed to stop! The second it hits my stomach; it comes right back up. 😢

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I've only met one other person in my life that can't take that stuff either. And don't get me started on their commercials. 😬

That's my peeve. Can't take the Pepto because it causes me to do exactly what it's supposed to stop! The second it hits my stomach; it comes right back up. 😢

Peeve, I don't know whether to laugh or cry react to this post.

That pink sshhhttufff is nasty!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Years ago, when my mum was having . . . "issues" . . . she was told by our then family doctor that Pepto Bismol is a sort of miracle elixir that takes care of a half a dozen different issues at once . . .

Not sure about that, but I can't keep the stuff down either. It's like swallowing viscous liquid pink chalk.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Folks that think they need to stand damn near against vendors in order to click them

Sometimes I just think Trolls show up to these things..

I don't even try to stand anywhere near the one I'm looking at, because you always have those idiots that run  and bump into you..

I forget the event it was this weekend, but I kept getting bumped and I was a little in from the middle of the isle.. Like 4 times at one vendor one time..

I seen one coming right at me and turned and ran straight into them like. You want some of this Beiotch, Come at me Bra!! \o/

It felt soo good. I was at the point where i was gonna chase the one down right before that.. lol

It's just getting worse with these bumpers.. one day Imma just Nuke  the whole place.. lol

kidding, I would never..😈

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Years ago, when my mum was having . . . "issues" . . . she was told by our then family doctor that Pepto Bismol is a sort of miracle elixir that takes care of a half a dozen different issues at once . . .

Not sure about that, but I can't keep the stuff down either. It's like swallowing viscous liquid pink chalk.

It's like a fake milkshake that someone left out for a few days..

I found a strawberry shake up at the barn from McDonald's that was sitting on the desk in the office that one of the guys left..

I don't even like the sight of McDonald's anywhere on our property.. hehehe

I had a fit in the barn.. lol

• Haha 1