One day, someone's going to start a thread, others are going to put their two cents in, and everyone will roll with it, and display tact and all of the other qualities we all pretend to ourselves we show all the time, I swear. It might even lead to a first in human history: rhetoric without tears.

Like, the way friends can talk about anything without making it all personal doodoocaca, lol.

Just had to dump one, least it's not SRS BSNS every day, I could be doing worse. That was an actual interesting thread, though...

Anyway, /peeve

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

A lot of guys use genus strong. 

I had to use Lelutka Skyler, and Signature Gianni, because Caitlin wanted to see my regular AV crossdressed. So I had to find clothing for my Gianni body. Otherwise, I would have just used a female AV in my account.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I had to use Lelutka Skyler, and Signature Gianni, because Caitlin wanted to see my regular AV crossdressed. So I had to find clothing for my Gianni body. Otherwise, I would have just used a female AV in my account.

Gianni's a tough one, but check out TwoSided - they support quite a lot of bodies. 

Typically, if you were wearing Jake, CZ Slim, Anatomy, or Legacy, you'd have more options. As for feet/shoes, I just toss on my pair of Slink female feet and hide the seams under pants, though there are some stores that are now carrying female shoes in mens sizes (not Gianni, though, as there's no high foot state).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

One day, someone's going to start a thread, others are going to put their two cents in, and everyone will roll with it, and display tact and all of the other qualities we all pretend to ourselves we show all the time, I swear. It might even lead to a first in human history: rhetoric without tears.

Happens all the time! If one of my threads makes it to 10 pages, I consider that a "real success" - nobody caused enough drama to end it, and sometimes no drama at all.  (Not counting complaints about how "boring" it is lol!)

• Like 1

Yesterday I went for a consult to the hospital about an abscess on my bottom.
Totally unexpected I ended up in a hospital bed, yesterday afternoon an operation and in the evening back home.
Damn, life can go fast at times.

Peeve 1: Sitting is still a bit of a trouble. (So life is not always fast enough :D )
Peeve 2: My car is still in the parking lot of the hospital one city further down the road.

But hey, apart from the limited sitting condition, I feel just fine again. That makes that last sentence a bit off topic, I guess. 🤭

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Totally unexpected I ended up in a hospital bed, yesterday afternoon an operation and in the evening back home.

Peeve 1: Sitting is still a bit of a trouble. (So life is not always fast enough :D )
Peeve 2: My car is still in the parking lot of the hospital one city further.

But hey, apart from the limited sitting condition, I feel just fine again. That makes that last sentence a bit of topic, I guess. 🤭

Things can only get better from here onwards, Sid.

Peeve: That abscesses always seem to form in the most inaccessible and inconvenient of places. 

Peeve: That people are always happy to receive my money but not supply the goods in a timely manner (not SL of course where it is all instant in that respect, so that's a pet delight really, instant gratification.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Gianni's a tough one, but check out TwoSided - they support quite a lot of bodies. 

Typically, if you were wearing Jake, CZ Slim, Anatomy, or Legacy, you'd have more options. As for feet/shoes, I just toss on my pair of Slink female feet and hide the seams under pants, though there are some stores that are now carrying female shoes in mens sizes (not Gianni, though, as there's no high foot state).

I was actually thinking of trying to mix Maitreya a and Gianni today I've seen that happen by accident with my collar, and it gives interesting results. I managed to get some sandals that come with feet, and a fairly thick ankle strap from Shelly Laufer. I don't need too many outfits, because Caitlin already let me change back to normal. It's just for occasional fun. But I want my AV to look as good as possible no matter what I'm wearing!!!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I was actually thinking of trying to mix Maitreya a and Gianni today I've seen that happen by accident with my collar, and it gives interesting results. I managed to get some sandals that come with feet, and a fairly thick ankle strap from Shelly Laufer. I don't need too many outfits, because Caitlin already let me change back to normal. It's just for occasional fun. But I want my AV to look as good as possible no matter what I'm wearing!!!

You might actually find some great workarounds with all your experimentation that will benefit other people wishing to cross dress. I mean, there are plenty of people in world that do this already, but I think they tend to change their body shape rather than try to make what's available fit their regular male/female avatar.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Peeve 2: My car is still in the parking lot of the hospital one city further down the road.

But hey, apart from the limited sitting condition, I feel just fine again. That makes that last sentence a bit off topic, I guess. 🤭

Wow, crap! And good luck when you do!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Pet Peeve: Turbo is skipping more walks lately, even in the cooler weather.

Guess I need to stop taking "no" for an answer, even if it means a short walk, then a longer walk with Cinnamon.

You live in the heat and humidity of Florida and have two chonky huskies wishing for snow. 

Hhmmph

/me shakes off the very thought of a walk in the heat and curls up in the corner of an air conditioned room.

Husky Peeved!!!!

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

You live in the heat and humidity of Florida and have to chonky huskies wishing for snow. 

Hhmmph

/me shakes off the very thought of a walk in the heat and curls up in the corner of an air conditioned room.

Husky Peeved!!!!

It's 31 F here. They would like this better!!! And as you know, we already had snow. It melted though.

• Like 1

Ok, I'm am FAR from a prude as far as things go in SL.  However, when I'm camming along at an event and get smacked in the face with something, that in my opinion, should be at the Kinky event, I have to wonder about people.  

I'd post the actual picture but it might belong in the adult section...

https://gyazo.com/d318a46d9e575ce5b4358a6ef5dc118d

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Ok, I'm am FAR from a prude as far as things go in SL.  However, when I'm camming along at an event and get smacked in the face with something, that in my opinion, should be at the Kinky event, I have to wonder about people.  

That's interesting, I only ever heard of "female" plushy fetishes.

TIL

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Peeve:

That people in Second Life can be so creative but they would rather create something like that. My real life face has now set permanently into a sucking lemons face. Great! 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I seriously need a "pulling my clothes out of my butt" animation...

Blueberry has some trousers with an animation like that for when you switch between 'I got a bit of a wedgie' and 'I think my butt just ate my knickers'. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Where did you see that? (asking for a friend ^^) 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Blueberry has some trousers with an animation like that for when you switch between 'I got a bit of a wedgie' and 'I think my butt just ate my knickers'. 

Yep, I remember that!  Wonder if I can pull that animation out.. I'll post a snippet if I can.  😁

• Like 2

It's just a day for peeves.   Why..just why did you make this jumpsuit so it looks as if it's crawling into my butt?  I seriously need a "pulling my clothes out of my butt" animation...

jumpsuit.thumb.png.50bdebaa58b9a2fb0d7576dbdb36a7b6.png

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

Peeve:

That people in Second Life can be so creative but they would rather create something like that. My real life face has now set permanently into a sucking lemons face. Great! 

• Like 1

I seriously need a "pulling my clothes out of my butt" animation...

51 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Blueberry has some trousers with an animation like that

The "Splish/Splash" swimsuits pack, wasn't that a group gifts on the wall in the entrance hall?

Edited by Zalificent Corvinus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1