1 hour ago, kali Wylder said:

I used to want one of these so bad, but I was given another, cheaper brand.  It did the job, but I still wished for the kitchen aid...  I dumped it when I was downsizing and now I no longer lust for big appliances that are rarely used and I have no room for.

When I downsized, I kept mine even though I never used it. I'm too used to mixing by hand!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fluffy Sharkfin said:

if it meant removing some of the more intricate unique details and adding additional edge loops/polygons to the model so that I could rearrange the UVs to make better use of seamlessly tiled textures, it may raise the land impact slightly but as far as performance goes I would personally find that more preferable than using that many unique textures.

Ironically, higher land impact degrades performance significantly more than more textures. Textures require more memory, something that graphics cards nowadays have plenty of. Polygons require more computing power.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I understand this.  I absolutely hate bright lights.  I consider the sun to be evil.  At home all the windows are covered, and my bedroom is in a windowless basement.  I think I would be quite happy with just candlelight at home.  The dark is safe, cozy, and comfortable.  Light is glaring, burning, and miserable.

Peeve: light

You just described a mole 😎

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The laser procedure is not recommended in my case - it wouldn't get all the floaters.

ETA: Oddly, the doctor also made sure to mention that the laser procedure is NOT necessarily covered by insurance, but the "suck your vitreous humor" procedure IS covered normally. 

Always get a second opinion on any diagnosis.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fluffy Sharkfin said:

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the horror of using over 100 unique textures on a single building. :( 

That is more horrifying than testing to see which texture goes where, which I have been known to do on occasion. 😇

It is time consuming if you haven't developed a [madness] method. 🤭

2 hours ago, epiclolz said:

In RL: smacking and general mouth noises while eating, because it drives me absolutely insane.

This is a major peeve of mine for RL stuff.  I don't want to hear anyone eating and I definitely do not want to be able to see inside their mouth while they are eating.

Along those same lines, I do not typically ever want to see inside of someone's mouth, so I get just as peeved with people that yawn without covering their mouth.  When I was growing up, my mother would smack me upside the head if I yawned without covering my mouth.  These days I see people doing it all the time and I really want to smack them upside the head.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Along those same lines, I do not typically ever want to see inside of someone's mouth

I take it you do not plan to pursuit a career as a dental hygienist, then? 

EfAgwHy.gif

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Here's the Mouth I Would Least Like To See The Inside Of.

Whilst not visually terrifying in reality, I'm quite fascinated by the Alien-inspiring maws of the moray eel.

f02_341.jpg

Got itself a little pair of jaws to spring forth and bite you with whilst biting you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/4/2022 at 9:20 PM, epiclolz said:

In SL: people who run around randomly IMing for Lindens. Go away and stop wasting my time.

In RL: smacking and general mouth noises while eating, because it drives me absolutely insane.

I used to hate tongue to roof smack. Now I do it, I just started recently, no idea why. I can not prevent it LOL.. now I am one of THOSE people.

My peeves: Winter. Shoveling. Icy conditions. Struggling in snow and bitter cold.

Edited by blissfulbreeze
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Whilst not visually terrifying in reality, I'm quite fascinated by the Alien-inspiring maws of the moray eel.

f02_341.jpg

Got itself a little pair of jaws to spring forth and bite you with whilst biting you!

I can see why they inspired songs about the moon and pizza!

1 hour ago, blissfulbreeze said:

I used to hate tongue to roof smack. Now I do it, I just started recently, no idea why. I can not prevent it LOL.. now I am one of THOSE people.

My peeves: Winter. Shoveling. Icy conditions. Struggling in snow and bitter cold.

Oh god my brother always does it and it drives me wild. AND I hate the cold, too. When I lived in PA my family could never figure out why I didn't want to go out in the snow. It's because my frikken hands are FREEZING, people!

On 12/4/2022 at 7:20 PM, epiclolz said:

In SL: people who run around randomly IMing for Lindens. Go away and stop wasting my time.

With the L capitalized, I was trying to figure out why people were constantly IMing you to ask for Lindens (the people).  Took me quite a while to figure out you meant lindens, as in L$.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

"When you swim in da sea,
And an eel bites you knee,
Dat's a moray!"

I can't wait for the black metal cover version!

• Like 1