10 hours ago, Brightstar7777 said:

142521415.jpg

(whispery breathless British accent) ... often shrouded in mystery, a wild @Madelaine McMasters has strayed from her native habitat of oscilloscopia. Unlike other McMasters, this one is has a rare nefarious streak, able to overcome the strong nuclear force breaking water into hydrogen and oxygen, though sheer force of will. Whole teams of scientists and engineers have been anguished and demoralized trying to understand this phenomenon. ... our intrepid camera woman, Ophelia Rass, fearing this was an attempt to ignite the worlds liquid water, selflessly charged forth and offered a cuddle, sacrificing herself.

Edited by Coffee Pancake
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6

19 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I am so terrible at picking out alts.  I just assume each account is it's own person or character to be safe.

I might be a bit peeved if an alt was created for the sole purpose of being  mean to others like a throw away alt.

I know others are pretty good at catching on to alts by their word phrasing or blind support from unknown accounts.  I just never seem to catch it myself.  I am equally bad at guessing real life gender most of the time, but I do try to guess (in my own head.  Never publicly)

My alts put my picture on the back page of the profile; Or some of them do, sometimes I couldn't be bothered to fill out their profiles.  I put my first av there on my profile, since I was her alt.

I too am terrible at guessing alts.  It just doesn't occur to me that someone I'm talking with has made an alt just to deceive. Although sometimes, just for something to do when I was hosting on a slow night, my DJ and I would play the speculation game. He was much better at than I was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh ok,I know that one.. hehehe

I thought there was one in the adult section.. I went looking around..

Ya, I remember that one now.. :)

I was gonna post something back when I first seen it, but I think things got busy and it slipped my mind..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Oh ok,I know that one.. hehehe

I thought there was one in the adult section.. I went looking around..

Ya, I remember that one now.. :)

I was gonna post something back when I first seen it, but I think things got busy and it slipped my mind..

Well, then I'm glad I nudged your memory!

Post!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

It was from a guy looking for Patreon patrons for his SL naughty pictures.

Seriously? I mean they just give those out for free here without ever asking for them.. hehehehe

Hey that looks like a, omg is that a?  omg it is!! Eeeewwww! \o/

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, that's a bit disappointing. Poop. I thought it might be something more interestingly . . . "photographic" . . .

🙁

No one knows unless someone paid for a subscription.  None of us 'viper tongued and envious' people involved in the thread seemed likely to pay.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Seriously? I mean they just give those out for free here without ever asking for them.. hehehehe

Hey that looks like a, omg is that a?  omg it is!! Eeeewwww! \o/

That pretty much what I asked.  Aside from it being against forum rules,  why would someone pay when you can see all you want for free on Flickr.  Then it just devolved into A LOT OF ANGRY POSTS with many ***** words.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

That pretty much what I asked.  Aside from it being against forum rules,  why would someone pay when you can see all you want for free on Flickr.  Then it just devolved into A LOT OF ANGRY POSTS with many ***** words.  

And I missed it?

Damn. And I've been honing my viper tongue recently, too!

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
44 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

It was from a guy looking for Patreon patrons for his SL naughty pictures.

Well, that's a bit disappointing. Poop. I thought it might be something more interestingly . . . "photographic" . . .

$3.50 per month for regular access to his pics.

$9.50 per month for early access to his pics, one week before regular peons get to see them.

$20.00 per month for all of that PLUS watching him via Zoom actually set up and take said pics once a week.

Oh, and the topic of his "erotic pics series" was Women and Monsters Sex

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1