1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Wasn't Schrodinger a Peanuts character? (Keep it going, if possible..)

Weren't The Peanuts a group of cartoon teenagers who went around solving mysteries in a station wagon with their pet fainting goat?

(Sorry. I was going to continue the physics thing, but I drew a planck.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, SeattleChris said:

Weren't The Peanuts a group of cartoon teenagers who went around solving mysteries in a station wagon with their pet fainting goat?

(Sorry. I was going to continue the physics thing, but I drew a planck.)

You may be thinking of "The Far Out Space Nuts", which had actors who played Gilligan and the Skipper from Gilligan's Island, solving mysteries in Space.

• Haha 2

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

You may be thinking of "The Far Out Space Nuts", which had actors who played Gilligan and the Skipper from Gilligan's Island, solving mysteries in Space.

No. I was purposefully going all tangential about Scooby Doo, because I do these games wrong :D

. But The Far Out Space Nuts was great! Remember the one with Ruth Buzzi and Jim Nabors as robots? "The Lost Saucer"? Oooohh! Oooh! And The Bugaloos. The Bugaloos. They're in the air and everywhere...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SeattleChris said:

But The Far Out Space Nuts was great! Remember the one with Ruth Buzzi and Jim Nabors as robots? "The Lost Saucer"? Oooohh! Oooh! And The Bugaloos. The Bugaloos. They're in the air and everywhere...

Peeve: Not knowing which was better: H.R. Pufenstuff, or Sigmund and the Sea Monsers?

• Haha 2

This, I think, can be filed under Part Peeve, Part WTF is the Matter with My Brain???

The other half called me over to show me a sign he thought I'd find funny. "No Trespassing - We're tired of hiding the bodies"
First thing I said? "Why do we have to keep hiding them? Why don't we just keep them hidden?" And now we're both confused. Him because I'm not understanding that "visitors" will not be leaving, and me because I'm wondering why we keep inviting people over if we've got all these bodies just lying around. 
I swear I can walk and chew gum.  I really can dress myself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, CharlotteStargazer said:

This, I think, can be filed under Part Peeve, Part WTF is the Matter with My Brain???

The other half called me over to show me a sign he thought I'd find funny. "No Trespassing - We're tired of hiding the bodies"
First thing I said? "Why do we have to keep hiding them? Why don't we just keep them hidden?" And now we're both confused. Him because I'm not understanding that "visitors" will not be leaving, and me because I'm wondering why we keep inviting people over if we've got all these bodies just lying around. 

Build a wall out of them.

Peeve: Wondering if physicists get close shaves with Occam's Razor..?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

Build a wall out of them.

Is that like the classic book, "101 Uses for Dead People", which was a response to the more famous classic, "101 Uses for Dead Cats"?

ETA: The Cat book peeved me, because I was a "cat lover" at the time.  Now of course, I'm..a "Cat" Lover.

There's a difference, you see!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

Peeve #233: Youtube "Shorts."  Is YT mimicking places like TicToc to cater to mobile?  I was looking up some old SL performer videos and some now look like the sides were chopped off.

That's exactly what they're doing. lol

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

Peeve #233: Youtube "Shorts."  Is YT mimicking places like TicToc to cater to mobile?  I was looking up some old SL performer videos and some now look like the sides were chopped off.

I've stumbled across a few. The formatting is horrible!

Minor peeve - YouTube should pick a lane. They don't copy Twitch very well, either.

• Like 1

Peeve: when I want to sleep but my body decides I should just have a nap instead. I had my alarm set at 09:30, not 03:00, thank you very much. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CharlotteStargazer said:

I'm afraid to ask how the bodies got onto your property in the first place.

Don't look at me, I'm not the one playing musical corpses. It's not like you live in a New Orleans cemetery... or do you?

🤭

• Haha 3