15 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Always reminds me of this...

Some people bring happiness wherever they go and others whenever they leave. To them, life is tragic and the way to be happy is to be unhappy.

Cheer up!

open-uri20150608-27674-1nnbsh6_1b7eaac1.

I mean, things could be far worse than they appear.

Edited by Brightstar7777

8 minutes ago, Brightstar7777 said:

I mean, things could be far worse than they appear.

I get called mean for making things far worse than they appear.

11 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Me?  I'm almost always cheerful!  Even if I do LOVE Eeyore.

Z0gtjz7.png

Are you though, are you really or are you just saying that, because you might be and then what would we do .... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coffee Pancake said:

I get called mean for making things far worse than they appear.

Z0gtjz7.png

Are you though, are you really or are you just saying that, because you might be and then what would we do .... 

99% of the time, I'm feeling pretty cheerful.  On days when I'm not, I try to avoid people so I don't inflict my mood on them.  Family, of course, has to put up with me either way.  Even so, my absolute favorite Eeyore-ism...

200746176_R-2022-10-08T185431_448.jpeg.443620034738f318f6d79277e1e01a44.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

99% of the time, I'm feeling pretty cheerful.  On days when I'm not, I try to avoid people so I don't inflict my mood on them.  Family, of course, has to put up with me either way.  Even so, my absolute favorite Eeyore-ism...

200746176_R-2022-10-08T185431_448.jpeg.443620034738f318f6d79277e1e01a44.jpeg

In this case, at least from this angle, it appears Eeyore's tail came off and only the "Nail" remains!  That already indicates a "not-very-good-day"!

22 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Peeve:

I confess to friends that I don't like my nose, and instead of backing me up, they insist upon telling me that it's "cute."

I thought friends were supposed to be in your corner????

Peeve: People should learn to love and accept themselves just as they are.  Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

However, this is SL.  If we don't like ourselves, we have sliders to find our own perfection or we can simply buy ourselves a whole new head.

P.S.  You're cute.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
Sorry, leftover flirting from earlier...
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Peeve:

I confess to friends that I don't like my nose, and instead of backing me up, they insist upon telling me that it's "cute."

In some cultures, it's not impolite to outright call a friend "fat"! So in that vein, friends unwilling to confirm your self-reported "hideous" nose, may not in fact be friends at all! Just don't "cut off your nose to spite your face!" (I realize from your posts that you are a teacher, but just in case you don't know - that's a "saying".)

If your nose were actually ugly enough, you could make good money dressing up as a witch this time of year. So, there's always a silver lining!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I don't like my nose

I agree.  Your nose is absolutely terrible, horrendous even.  It definitely needs fixing, lots of fixing.  Really good plastic surgeons can fix anything though, so there is hope.

/me is great friend

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Peeve:  When I really, really, really want to make a snarky comment or ask a sarcastic question in regards to a post in these forums, but have to bite my tongue restrain the hands so that I don't get a forum ban.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Peeve:  When I really, really, really want to make a snarky comment or ask a sarcastic question in regards to a post in these forums, but have to bite my tongue restrain the hands so that I don't get a forum ban.

Awww! It would be interesting to see what you have to say.

11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Peeve:

... and if you go and get it all rearranged they will say how much better it looks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Modulated said:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve.

giphy.gif

This is really freaky! I was just thinking the other day that people that ride trains while rolling their eyes and fanning themselves is a HUGE peeve of mine. Here you depicted it perfectly. Thank you! 

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Peeve:

*boops yer cute widdle nosebud

DcGAt7R.gif

Peeve: I had to copy/paste the gif instead of being able to link it.

https://imgur.com/DcGAt7R

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

This is really freaky! I was just thinking that other day that people that ride trains while rolling their eyes and fanning themselves is a HUGE peeve of mine. Here you depicted it perfectly. Thank you! 

I had posted more but then thought better about it...I just left in the gif.  😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Every time I make a shape with the traditional 8 heads proportion maker, my head looks small to me because I'm also a doll collector with an affinity for slightly larger heads than strictly human. So, I argue with myself about whether to leave it or bump it up a little bit, especially now that the Lelutka heads are verifiably tiny. LOL. I have annoyed myself to bits this week trying to decide which aesthetic to stick with. You can really tell when I'm wearing my super-slim Petite alt and I'm over here lollipop-heading it and just happy as heck about it. 

Edited by Blaise Glendevon
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Modulated said:

With imgur I find if you right click the image and select open in new tab, copy that link and paste it instead, it posts correctly for some reason.

Did that like I always do. Didn't work today for some weird glitch reason.

That's why I'm peeved.