1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Current Peeve:  I did not get to post my gif

giphy.gif

Ain't nobody stopping you! Unless you wished to post it someplace since successfully concluded, hence, forthwith, or whilst! Hitherto may still be available. Check in the gardyloo, mayperhaps!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
22 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

GD is ?

General Discussion.

Geez, Love. Are you new here?

I should have gotten it, but for the "didn't get a chance to post my meme" part, not realizing they probably meant post it "to a successfully concluded" meanwhilst tapestry thread.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, other people may know the secret password into the Moles's cool speakeasy.

But Lil and I are the Cool Kids who know the super secret code for . . . um . . .

We know it's not Patch's Place, that's a Squeakeasy.

"Coffee good"

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Related Peeve: So many creators that sell "dresses" that I'd only wear as tops with jeans or leggings.

I realize a short, skimpy dress is easier to rig than one that ends just above the knees, but even in SL I'm not going to wear a "dress" that would show my panties.

That's when I throw on a pair of BOM jeans and a pair of knee high boots!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Hopes it wasn't from anything I've said though I see I missed a couple of responses to something I wrote last night.

I assumed "fun" meant busy, entertaining. 
Pet Peeve: Me being comprehension-challenged about what someone means, and assuming.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I assumed "fun" meant busy, entertaining. 
Pet Peeve: Me being comprehension-challenged about what someone means, and assuming.

Some have quaint ideas of fun and considering two locked and one deleted thread within the space of a few hours, I thought perhaps it had to do with that.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I certainly hope you were kidding. I was merely making a "dad joke" pun, and would never be intentionally derogatory towards Patch. 
Pet peeve: not knowing.

I haven't been following the conversation, but there's zero chance Scylla reported you. First, she laughed at your "Squeakeasy" comment. Second, she's not the kind to report anything other than spam and blatant breaches of ToS.

She was, of course, kidding.

Or, maybe I am and she really did report your post.

Now you don't know two things.

Oh, I do I love my job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I haven't been following the conversation, but there's zero chance Scylla reported you. First, she laughed at your "Squeakeasy" comment. Second, she's not the kind to report anything other than spam and blatant breaches of ToS.

Oh, I do I love my job.

Hmmm, well, I dunno.  I saw an intense poem she left on a now disappeared thread last night and I'm worried about her.  😁😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pet Peeve:  The addiction to "tribes" so infectious these days.

I know this could seem more than a peeve as it causes such harm, but I have sympathy because I realize for whatever reason people need to identify with something and have trouble letting go of an addiction.  So it's reduced to a peeve for me, at least for today.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I'd send you a virtual hug too, but maybe a cookies would be better if you're dealing with shingles.

1439926856_ChristmasCookies.thumb.jpeg.bf9c9b908c8d62670731228f147a7a33.jpeg

No, I had Shingles last October.  This was the vaccination to make sure I don't get them again.  2 doses 6 months apart.  The shot itself doesn't hurt more than any other shot but the reaction is a fierce aching plus cold symptoms beginning a few hours later and lasting about 48 hours.  I'm all better now thanks!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I certainly hope you were kidding. I was merely making a "dad joke" pun, and would never be intentionally derogatory towards Patch. 
Pet peeve: not knowing.

Oh dear . . .

Love, I'm so sorry! lol

What Maddy said: it was a joke. I don't report people for bad puns.

(Usually.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I should have gotten it, but for the "didn't get a chance to post my meme" part, not realizing they probably meant post it "to a successfully concluded" meanwhilst tapestry thread.

There was nothing 'successful' about where I was going to post it.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

General Discussion.

Geez, Love. Are you new here?

In Love's defense, even I have to stop and think about some acronyms. Others I never can figure out what da. I usually won't bother to ask. It has no impact on my life. Google it and forget it. 🤭

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Oh, I do I love my job.

I do love watching you work.

Peeve: Not getting to watch Maddy work more often.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1