Next theme??

Kylie Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Tary Allen said:

Humm, that sign says Chippewa, does that mean anything ? Googled it and it is in Wisconsin. 

Ths background image suggests Back to the Future but it is not very accurate. In the movie, the name of the town was Hill Valley, the aspect ratio of the steps and column was portrait rather than landscape, and there were cat statues on either side of the clock. Also, no sign on the left side. Kudos for the rust colored vest but the shirt color is wrong.

a600b02b60773fa64e6a166510fb8006.jpg

clock-tower-lightning-2490562.jpg

Edited by diamond Marchant
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Tary Allen said:

Humm, that sign says Chippewa, does that mean anything ? Googled it and it is in Wisconsin. 

There's train station at Chippewa in Bellisseria it looks like that's maybe where the photo has been taken albeit with added building lol.  Chippewa Junction, In amongst the trads.

Edited by Madonna666
fat fingers
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Perhaps the pic means that Chippewa Junction is going to be a new Traditional Community Region?  There are no homes there, it is part of the Mole National Park, a wonderful multiregion hiking paradise* .  Though the moles never rework finished regions, there's always a first time!  Back to the Future!

They have changed things on no-housing regions before. Java Sprockets appeared and the community events board place was added. Repurposing some of those regions would be a sensible way to add in a few more community things (and does seem more likely than a theme reveal right now, but you never know, maybe they'll announce all the things at once).

• Like 5

I have never been so sure about a Patch picture before.

I am 99% sure this is an update for the oldest theme(s). (And I can be totally wrong):

Open floorplans added for Traditionals and Victorians, and the Traditionals get that nice coloring option for walls.

And the dream... new models in the mailbox. That we have not seen before. 😍🤩

The new themes have more then 4 houses. It is possible to have more models, but will it be done? I don't think so. A girl can dream.

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have never been so sure about a Patch picture before.

I am 99% sure this is an update for the oldest theme(s). (And I can be totally wrong):

Open floorplans added for Traditionals and Victorians, and the Traditionals get that nice coloring option for walls.

And the dream... new models in the mailbox. That we have not seen before. 😍🤩

The new themes have more then 4 houses. It is possible to have more models, but will it be done? I don't think so. A girl can dream.

I guess Patch doesn't like The Time Warp, that would have been a more fun hint.

I'm not sure why he didn't use that instead. After all, it's just a Jump to the Left..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.