I Am Running For President Of Second Life 2022

AmberJoyBliss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

43 minutes ago, AmberJoyBliss said:

To all those who are annoyed over my post: Do you live in a home? Can you afford to eat? If the answer to both questions is yes, you are very fortunate. If I really annoy you this much, you should take a break from the internet, appreciate life while you still have it and then come back and simply forget that I exist. ❤️

Seems you're a bit anoxic from huffing your own flatulence, in an amusing kind of way , of course.

Edited by Modulated
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Modulated said:

Seems you're a bit anoxic from huffing your own flatulence, in an amusing kind of way , of course.

Simply speaking from experience, but that was years ago and once you get over it, just waking up already makes the day worth living fully. You never know when it's your last. Might as well do as much what you can with the time we have here, so why not do it all, especially in a place like SL where we literally can. If anything, we have more or less generated tons of comedy here, so that is definitely a win.

Just now, AmberJoyBliss said:

Simply speaking from experience, but that was years ago and once you get over it, just waking up already makes the day worth living fully. You never know when it's your last. Might as well do as much what you can with the time we have here, so why not do it all, especially in a place like SL where we literally can. If anything, we have more or less generated tons of comedy here, so that is definitely a win.

Having all of that said, it is time to close this thread down, nothing left here to discuss and so much valuable information to sort through.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AmberJoyBliss said:

just waking up already makes the day worth living fully. You never know when it's your last

I agree 💯 with this 😎

I enjoyed this thread anyway...🙂 Especially as this has been a gloomy time. I'm sorry I can't join your inworld campaign, but I am very very lazy 😎 I am also convinced you are a fellow Brit 🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 9/11/2022 at 7:25 PM, Rat Luv said:

Her delusions...that she will win? Never! 🤩 We have everyone's vote with the chocolate cake...actually, we don't have to do anything else we promised to xD

Just an FYI, I can't eat chocolate, but I can have strawberry shortcake.

Edited by kali Wylder
  • Like 5

On 9/12/2022 at 6:26 PM, Rat Luv said:

I am writing this from 2027, using the new Samsung time travel app :o I can confirm that Lindal and Sid CHEATED and rigged the 2022 SL election together! 😡...but in 2026 they were impeached  And Sid is now president of Meta! :o 

But I won the 2026 election fairly and am now president of SL, so be very careful what you write about me because I will deal with you in a few years...also, chocolate cake now costs £100 for a slice, so I will send everyone a peanut on their rezday instead 🥜 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just an FYI, I can't eat peanuts either.

ETA: @Sid Nagy BTW, I can't drink beer.

Edited by kali Wylder
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, AmberJoyBliss said:

Having all of that said, it is time to close this thread down, nothing left here to discuss and so much valuable information to sort through.

Great! All you have to do is, click the 3 dots in your first post, select "Report", and in the box enter something like, "Please close this thread".

Thank you!!!

• Like 2

Whatever the result of the presidential vote for SL...
In securing MY vote please note, (in respect of my secret reward for my vote),
I cannot do red wine. (instant headache).
and after having tasted gin for the second? time ever a few days ago....
I cant do it either. (instant headache @ half a glass only).

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 6:26 PM, Rat Luv said:

I am writing this from 2027, using the new Samsung time travel app :o I can confirm that Lindal and Sid CHEATED and rigged the 2022 SL election together! 😡...but in 2026 they were impeached

That app is buggy. I would never work with Sid (although I cannot actually promise that I'd never rig an election). But there's no need...I am PRESIDENT-FOR-LIFE, after all...so there will be no election to rig. Likewise, I cannot be impeached. What part of "FOR LIFE" do you people not understand!?

However, I am looking at all the people who can't eat chocolate, or peanuts, or drink, or whatever and I can see that there is no use promising ANYTHING to secure votes. Some want lemon cheesecake, others want strawberry shortcake. People are just too damn picky.

As a result, your PRESIDENT-FOR-LIFE hereby declares a state of anarchy. Go and do as thou listeth.

You will anyway.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The Amberian people have spoken. The elections have been called off and we are now a micro nation with a new type of government structure that will enable us to establish meta-verse dominance through commerce & trade.

If you are exceptionally skilled and/or talented and desire to be well compensated for your contribution, please consider becoming a citizen of Amberia.

If you seek a place to hang out and chat about whatever and generally waste time, this is not the place for you.

To learn more, you must meet with me in-world. 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, AmberJoyBliss said:

The Amberian people have spoken. The elections have been called off and we are now a micro nation with a new type of government structure that will enable us to establish meta-verse dominance through commerce & trade.

If you are exceptionally skilled and/or talented and desire to be well compensated for your contribution, please consider becoming a citizen of Amberia.

If you seek a place to hang out and chat about whatever and generally waste time, this is not the place for you.

You must be related to Kevin. 🙂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AmberJoyBliss said:

Now THAT'S funny.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.