IMing randomers

Robberinthemuseum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 4/27/2022 at 12:28 AM, Kalegthepsionicist said:

.and user with only basic membership.

15 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I'm not in SL for sex nor am I premium. Why do you want to force me out of SL?

12 hours ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

i am not quoting you. thtas reply to op

Again, all of my accounts are basic so why do you want to force me out of SL? That is precisely what your suggestion would accomplish. Or is that why you avoided answering the question?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Again, all of my accounts are basic so why do you want to force me out of SL? That is precisely what your suggestion would accomplish. Or is that why you avoided answering the question?

idk you lol and pesonally idc with your existence

who want to force you out of sl ?

me ?

LOL idk you are basic or premium ot whatever

crazy-loco.gif.24e214291f1b5831d1a68e596eba7d3b.gif

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist

On 4/26/2022 at 12:54 AM, Madelaine McMasters said:

You state that you've "noticed a lot of prejudiced statements made against men in the forum", and quote Kalegthepsionicist as an example. Kalegthepsionicist is not MalibuBratz, and neither of them are me. Curiously, @Kalegthepsionicistthanked you for citing him as an example of prejudiced thinking, so I won't deny it exists in this thread.

@Randall Ahrendont worry , as alpha guy we dont need to be defended.

always remember alpha male are CCC

and we are lonewolf.

alpha-kevinmcgarry.gif.8eefa658dc394ee4e4f8a52796018fcc.gif

@Randall Ahren we not affected by silly gossip and rumor, thats is ladies stuff

Edited by Kalegthepsionicist
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Is that a requirement? 

Wait, so if my head's already mostly shaved, does that make ME an alpha lone big bad Steppenwolf?

You can't be an alpha wolf and also a lone wolf 😄. You can either be an alpha big bad or a lone big bad 🤔 . Maybe I'll keep my hair and go back to posing like Rose Dawson against a sofa

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

You can't be an alpha wolf and also a lone wolf 😄. You can either be an alpha big bad or a lone big bad 🤔 . Maybe I'll keep my hair and go back to posing like Rose Dawson against a sofa

I dunno, according to my research, I think I can be an alpha lone wolf that gets to Steppen(wolf).

Okay clearly I'm in a silly mood. Sorry. We're supposed to be talking about how much we're annoyed by random IMs (from lone alphas...I'd like to amend my complaint).

Oh and Rose is a murderer btw. There was room (tho that thing probably would've sank regardless just saying)!

Edit: Would've sank vs. would've sunk? Sank sunk something something. It's too early for grammar.

7 minutes ago, MalibuBratz said:

don't forget to have a wig under your wig ;) 

47EV.gif.ce1bb3f0459d491ea37ab8b5ff61cc3e.gif

LOL, that's the way to do it! Wig insurance! 😂

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Too early for grammar
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

On 4/23/2022 at 1:02 AM, Rowan Amore said:

I didn't notice too many people who disliked random IMs.  

*raises hand*

I dislike random IMs when I'm shopping.  That's when I like to just zip in, grab what I want and then leave.  Its always linden beggars or strange men hanging out trying to pick someone up...and that ain't gonna be me!I

Other times I can take it or leave it.  Sometimes I'm in the mood to chat and get IMd by a dud...someone who expects me to carry the conversation. 

Edited by Jordan Whitt

On 4/29/2022 at 8:49 AM, Robberinthemuseum said:

There isn't too many lone Big bads.. hehehe

Lone wolf, lone lion, lone hyena, lone any pack animal, is usually either been kicked out or looking for being taken in..

They really don't do so good on their own..

They are usually either too old or too young.. hehehe

😜

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I don't mind random IMs, what gets me slightly irritated are random friend requests when the person hasn't IMd you first, or they just said a single short "HI", before they send the request. What about getting to know each other first? :(

Sometimes I also send random IMs (or NCs, if I feel like the IM is going to get capped) to tell people I like something they're wearing, compliment their avies, say how I loved something in their profile, picks, or something they said in the forums, or even thank sim owners and creators for the beautiful work they do.

I don't see the harm of it, unless the person states they don't like strangers' IMs in their profile, in that case I just leave them alone. Some people just want to explore SL without having people bothering them, and that's fine.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.