New Theme Hint? What are your guesses? Sakura!

Evangeline Arcadia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

I believe the pose is this, comes with the gray pillows, but looks like Squeaky made a couple of adjustments:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RM-Art-Of-Poses-Pillow-Fight-PROPS/23274233

The bed does look like a modern Japanese, low platform bed.  I have a feeling I've seen that nicely done shabby mattress before, but can't place it.

I never understand what is happening with those poses that aren't adult. So she's going to clap her boyfriend on the ears? Boxing his ears is like a fun thing? Or what's the deal?

• Haha 1

Have we seen Patch wearing braces before? (That's dental braces, not braces in the Brit sense!) Here's a long shot: braces are used to fix/correct teeth. Maybe this heralds the imminent update to the trads...? (Told you it was a long shot.)

braces.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Have we seen Patch wearing braces before? (That's dental braces, not braces in the Brit sense!) Here's a long shot: braces are used to fix/correct teeth. Maybe this heralds the imminent update to the trads...? (Told you it was a long shot.)

Yes, I'be been thinking about an update since someone posted in another thread that the traditional home pic on the land page looks different. So maybe it's an update rather than a new theme. But then why bother with a moving teaser pic. So I'm not sure what to think.

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia

Does Squeaky usually wear this tag? Standard Mole ID? EDIT: I see now that the tag is nothing new. Time to look elsewhere for clues!

The texture of that internal wall looks very stucco-ish - have we seen that before?

squeaky2.jpg

update/ question about wall texture
  • Like 1

The room is so generic. I have no idea about a theme. Anyways, it is a long time until May. Is the Premium Plus super secret plan going to be revealed in May? @Patch Linden

So I was thinking that this theme is a part of the standard Premium homes plan. It does not make sense to introduce Premium Plus homes a month before we know what Premium Plus will be?

4 minutes ago, Feorie Frimon said:

What is this in the window on the right?

And it looks like the boxes have some words on them? Is that a VA? 

I agree on the pillows - one has been altered to look like… is it a pastry maybe? :) 

14ED73B0-30ED-47C2-BE10-599A17508BA7.jpeg

08AEDE6A-0547-4B75-A17C-AB199C18874B.jpeg

5145825B-AEA2-440C-87C7-327700B3E509.jpeg

I wondered about the 'Va'. Has it been seen on a box in previous photos?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Well, apart from the Two Leaning Towers of Pizza I see as the only other curious thing a table lamp with no shade on it to the right.  Either they had careless removal people or they're poor students. :) 

I've seen that lamp in past weekend sales. Don't remember where, though. (Vespertine and Floorplan do similar ones, but I've definitely seen this one... Maybe Dust Bunny? Unflat Stuff? Not in MP, though.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Here's an easier-to-see image. The thing in the window is a rolled up rug. The boxes just read Odds and Ends, and Misc. Does look like there's a hint of cherry blossom outside. 

odds.jpg

Ahhhh, so it sort of looking like the Leaning Tower of Pisa is just a red herring maybe?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.