Smoking: Influencing vs Programmability

Nalates Urriah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

In better news, I had S'mores flavoured Ice Cream from Ben & Jerry's. It was Delicious, that and today is my first year anniversary with my partner xD

Dinner was delicious and now it's time for an ADC, ADJ and ADCC. The AD stands for After Dinner. The CC is for Cup of Coffee. I'll let you figure the other two out. 🤫🤭

That's decaf coffee btw.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Chris Nova said:

This is coming from someone who gets bent out of shape over a virtual avatar smoking a virtual cig. You're really not as intelligent as you think you are. 

No intelligent person throws around 3rd grade insults.

I was never "bent out of shape." That's also what's so funny. I am being accused of something I'm not, by a bunch of victimized losers. xD Keep getting "bent out of shape" as you just said, though.

Edited by xLunaea
  • Like 1

Just now, Jordan Whitt said:

Uncalled for.  Just because opinions differ from yours, that does not make anyone victimized, nor a loser.

You're going to get upset at me by saying "victimized losers," when another guy just called someone "stupid" for their own opinion? Lol, yeah, okay. So uncalled for.

• Haha 2

• No Flaming: "Flames" are hostile or disruptive posts, or messages intended to incite an angry response. Spirited discussion and constructive disagreement are welcome, but name-calling and airing of grievances are not appropriate in our discussion areas. We will also not tolerate any post that encourages others to violate any policy of Linden Lab

I have the feeling a lot of posts in this thread have been reported.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xLunaea said:

You're going to get upset at me by saying "victimized losers," when another guy just called someone "stupid" for their own opinion? Lol, yeah, okay. So uncalled for.

It's the smoke on the brain I tell ya. They can only see their side of things. Maybe group hypnosis. I just don't know.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

I said I smoke because stupid people exist. Its a factual statement.

11 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

I disagree with some of what you have posted here.  I have not belittled nor used insults to get my points across.  But going by your reply TO HIM, I am a "victimized loser" because you have lumped everyone disagreeing with your opinions into one big "bunch of victimized losers".

Edited by Jordan Whitt
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I disagree with some of what you have posted here.  I have not belittled nor used insults to get my points across.  But going by your reply TO HIM, I am a "victimized loser" because you have lumped everyone disagreeing with your opinions into one big "bunch of victimized losers".

I think you need to scroll up a bit to see just how nasty this bunch has been Before you arrived on the scene

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

1 minute ago, Moondira said:

I think you need to scroll up a bit to see just how nasty this bunch has been Before you arrived on the scene

🔒 

8C2F8549-3414-4EB0-BFA1-101CF138C466.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Moondira said:

You mean nasty like you always are?  

I've been here for hours...watching, reading, eye rolling.  I just have had nothing to say...for once.

You are here insulting people who smoke, commenting on their smoker's breath, calling them stinky etc whilst hiding behind your forum alt ID.  I'm not a smoker as I gave up many years ago, but I do not begrudge people the right to smoke if they want to.  I do not demonize them for doing something that is still legal to do.  I haven't got "smoke on the brain" nor have I been "group hypnotised".  Sometimes people simply agree with each other.

5 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

She wasn't even addressing you....or was she?

Nope I wasn't, because I actually have Moondira and her alternate ID blocked.  I just occasionally look at their posts and saw one addressing me.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

Precisely. The people who are not on your side feel justified to be as nasty as they want. But you defend yourself and all hell breaks loose and the blame is placed totally on you. Typical.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.