Smoking: Influencing vs Programmability

Nalates Urriah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, xLunaea said:

You and others cared enough to reply. If you didn't, you would have moved on a long time a go and this thread would have died. Instead, you choose to act like a bunch of victimized losers pointing fingers, rather than considering other people's perspectives. And you can't even see that, which is honestly hilarious. It shows just how "intelligent" most of you are. I think the term "special snowflake" needs to be re-introduced. xD

This is coming from someone who gets bent out of shape over a virtual avatar smoking a virtual cig. You're really not as intelligent as you think you are. 

victimized losers

No intelligent person throws around 3rd grade insults.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Meh. Making spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread for dinner is far more interesting than what this thread has devolved into now. The noodles have more sense and intelligence than some of the people I've been reading online today. 

And it's not even the weekend yet.

Watching Lucifer is also more interesting than what this thread devolved into xD That and eat Ben and Jerry's xD

Edited by Sammy Huntsman
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Moondira said:

I read that the toxins in cig smoke lowers I Q.

I read it somewhere so it must be true?

Maybe, but like so many other things in life, especially things that concern our heath & brains, the real answer is "it depends".

I  started smoking at the age of 10 -- because that is what kids in slum neighborhoods do.  I graduated college, with a Bachelor of Science, with a 4.0.  Doesn't seem like all that smoking in my youth did much to my IQ.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Meh. Making spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread for dinner is far more interesting than what this thread has devolved into now. The noodles have more sense and intelligence than some of the people I've been reading online today. 

And it's not even the weekend yet.

Now I want spaghetti and meatballs and ice cream.  You should both be censored!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

I would say this response is laughable, as well the issue is. Kids can't consent to sexual acts. What in the absolute fudge is wrong with you? But why are you bringing up pedophilia, and slavery and smoking and saying that is comparable. That is disgusting to go that far. 

He was bringing up an extreme instance so Annie would have to admit that we do have censorship as she seemed to believe nothing should or could thwart her desire to do as she pleased.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Maybe, but like so many other things in life, especially things that concern our heath & brains, the real answer is "it depends".

U have doubts after reading the thoughts of these smokers??

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Moondira said:

He was bringing up an extreme instance so Annie would have to admit that we do have censorship as she seemed to believe nothing should or could thwart her desire to do as she pleased.

He was? and how do you know this? Sounds like to me that he didn't know why sex with children was illegal and wrong because I mean...long ago freeing slaves was illegal too.

You should go back on your other account so you can stop typing "U" cause it just makes you look silly.

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Moondira said:
7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

U have doubts after reading the thoughts of these smokers??

Some of these smokers are putting out more intelligent arguments than some of the non-smokers.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

He was? and how do you know this? Sounds like to me that he didn't know why sex with children was illegal and wrong because I mean...long ago freeing slaves was illegal too.

Ask him why he used it. It's a common tactic to paint a contrast to prove a point .

I'm wearing an N95 mask.  I put it on the moment you arrived for your protection but more so, for my own.  

And you're welcome, again.

Now, regardless of how much I do so enjoy your witty(?) repartee, I'll leave you to wallow in it alone.  Plus, I need a cigarette.

• Haha 1

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

I'm wearing an N95 mask.  I put it on the moment you arrived for your protection but more so, for my own.  

Now, regardless of how much I do so enjoy your witty(?) repartee, I'll leave you to wallow in it alone.  Plus, I need a cigarette.

I'll join you. I'm tired of correcting this persons "intelligence".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Your comeback is lacking. Please step away from those cig toxins.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

In better news, I had S'mores flavoured Ice Cream from Ben & Jerry's. It was Delicious, that and today is my first year anniversary with my partner xD

As someone said on another thread, nobody asked for your biography.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.