How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

17 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Well.........  you could try..................

I always..try...to tempt a little pu*ssy...like Tiggie I mean...

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

This pic is SO bad, but I couldn't resist. Anyone who's in their main account, please raise your hand!!!

Shado, Lady E, Mike, Isvan.png

I DO have to clarify though. I'm in my alt on the far right, but the others are NOT my alts.

I'm looking for my glasses, I can't find them in my inventory so I must have left them somewhere in my house.

Snapshot_117.thumb.jpg.b23af70a731cf0a8102b0ec0b4ab69da.jpg

Snapshot_118.thumb.jpg.c210900f719d5e09a66981f1d021a981.jpg

Not under the furniture, I've looked there like three times now.

Snapshot_119.thumb.jpg.0cbfc366e9ea07e938e7189ec61fb852.jpg

Not here either, don't get me started on trying to find a prim that I could climb on top of.  That was another search, which took forever, but as is always the case I found something else I lost at an earlier time, while looking for my glasses.

Snapshot_120.thumb.jpg.09dc5df5d9136a293f49c380a198ac1e.jpg

Dammit!  I hate when I lose them, I wonder if my kittycat took off with them.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

I logged my main back in after a month-long break. I cut my friends list by a third to simplify my SL.  It was too busy, too many activities, too many IMs, and no peace and quiet to just do my own thing.  I even slowed way down here in the forums - just a peek in a couple times to see what's up and very few comments or likes.  Same old thing.  I wasn't completely absent from SL, but even my alts took breaks.  One of my alts, Zerrine, does have a few cross-over friends that knew I was taking a break, and, out of respect, they didn't IM first.  Love those friends!

My first hours back in were blissfully quiet without having an away message active. Hanging out in my backyard.

image.thumb.jpeg.5a02e92dc746182eb636d93a1742bde5.jpeg

Then, off to do some shopping!  "Hey, Sandor?  You available to help me test some cuddle animations in this pond I want to buy?  Sandor? Oh, there you are.  Hop on." Yeah, he had already TP'd in.  I didn't have to ask twice.  "Yes, they're PG animations and for gawds sake put a shirt on." <---- That's almost exactly how it went down.

image.thumb.jpeg.712ced57990f836ad7bfb507fb4b4fe8.jpeg

And a couple pictures from the last month that I just really liked:

image.thumb.png.f1dc06d17c9c7c16bd5ed763ce7a98ce.png

image.thumb.png.6caabbd714ff3d70b43396a6eb689a45.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/1/2023 at 9:56 PM, Leora Greenwood said:

Hot guitar at The Nightingale on Loveless Karma, one of the greatest sim names going...........

HotGuitar_001.thumb.jpg.dd166147fc442562d34ef3e40c051fde.jpg

and a hug at the end of an SL day.........

HotGuitar_002.thumb.jpg.9bfc0c2b2e0328caf4913f057e2029c5.jpg

Speaking of music gear..

This is what I last looked at in SL. I have this weird nerdy thing where I like to setup on stage to perform in SL with my actual RL gear. So I make mesh copies of it. (ok, I cheat a bit and mesh up trussing where IRL I'm too cheap to buy that and I use scaff poles.)

Last year, I upgraded my mixer. I hadn't gotten around to making the upgraded version in SL yet. Now I have.

I completed the mixer a couple of weeks ago. Made its flight case today..

<rant>Folks say optimised stuff looks like crap. Well... NO. One material each for the case and the mixer, 4 textures in total. LI for the mixer is 1. LI for the case is 1. LI for the linkset is 1. All at RL dimensions. They LOD gracefully, don't dissolve into vertex vomit at long cam distances.</rant>

Sorry for the rant. But it does bug me when folks make excuses for not optimizing their stuff.

So yeah, My SL today looks a bit like "down in the weeds" and I'm OK with that. And OK with the results too :)

caseAndMixer1.png

caseAndMixer2.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Then, off to do some shopping!  "Hey, Sandor?  You available to help me test some cuddle animations in this pond I want to buy?  Sandor? Oh, there you are.  Hop on." Yeah, he had already TP'd in.  I didn't have to ask twice.  "Yes, they're PG animations and for gawds sake put a shirt on." <---- That's almost exactly how it went down.

image.thumb.jpeg.712ced57990f836ad7bfb507fb4b4fe8.jpeg

It's always a pleasure to test things with you Cinny. You never know if you like something until you try it...and yes...almost...

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Cat at our new TP panel. She didn't want me to add more, since she feels people will explore by themselves from those basic locations. And they start at the house to begin with.

Cat at new TP pane Sandorl.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 9