How Does Your SL Look Today?

91241cc1175a5c68f9646012ce90b00a.gif

Playing around with some freebies and promos I found whilst browsing the MP earlier. 

.. I probably should be wearing a helmet though.

cd6033bcca7b5d0c7d24d206a245c254.gif

This thing is also amphibian, which is great if I were to ever drive off a bridge! Which um, I couldn't say it didn't happen on occasion.

Snapshot-059.png

It mightn't be the fanciest-looking motorbike around, but for L$10 I couldn't really complain .. I mean I could, but. Meh.

• Like 14

11 hours ago, SorachaNicEoghain said:

What is it? Are you building a sky home?

That's just my building pad.  The house with the brick patio on the building pad is my current WIP; I'm trying to work out a pergola for over that deck, but it may not be feasible.  There are totally large pergolas out there RL, but I think for SL I may have to construct my own for the proportions to be right.  Just blowing something up size-wise isn't going to work.  Believe me, I've tried lol

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, archangel969 said:

The spring version of Dutch estate is in the destination guide:

https://secondlife.com/destination/dutch-estate

52714805622_78f506702c_k.jpg

Congratulations!  I just came back from exploring your region and it was beautiful 😍

Snapshot-1301.png

This was the perfect spot for a bit of coffee :D  I enjoyed watching the windmill and horses as I sipped away.

Snapshot_1321.thumb.png.6c47a2c85d92d785f53cf547158f304a.png

I adore winding paths like this, and stopped long enough to take a snapshot while taking a stroll along it 🙃

Snapshot_1319.thumb.png.1584decebb3daf7b744498f68b48b8ea.png

It was so peaceful, and everything put together perfectly.  I am gad I stopped by, there was so many gorgeous spots and I took a ton of pictures while exploring, and noticed others were there doing the same.  I had fun going through every house, and even came across a ghost in one. 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Istelathis said:

Congratulations!  I just came back from exploring your region and it was beautiful 😍

Snapshot-1301.png

This was the perfect spot for a bit of coffee :D  I enjoyed watching the windmill and horses as I sipped away.

Snapshot_1321.thumb.png.6c47a2c85d92d785f53cf547158f304a.png

I adore winding paths like this, and stopped long enough to take a snapshot while taking a stroll along it 🙃

Snapshot_1319.thumb.png.1584decebb3daf7b744498f68b48b8ea.png

It was so peaceful, and everything put together perfectly.  I am gad I stopped by, there was so many gorgeous spots and I took a ton of pictures while exploring, and noticed others were there doing the same.  I had fun going through every house, and even came across a ghost in one. 

Honoured you payed a vist!

Glad you explored the houses. They are part of the 'experience.' I try to make them in a way you feel there are really people living, with a life and stories. I was certainly helped that one of the creators of the objects I use is also a storyteller. One room of villa Utrecht for instance, the guest room, has the story of a family who pays a visit to villa Utrecht before they immigrate to the USA. That happened a lot in The Netherlands after the second wolrd war. In many cases, their families in the Netherlands never saw them again. In those years, such a trip as a holiday destination was unaffordable for many in The Netherlands

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

image.thumb.jpeg.4673a5ce3818260c3a58b035ce6cb15e.jpeg

New month, new project. This is literally only two things, a mesh island with sim surround and the house. All I did was place it and take the picture. It's a French Manor, and since Charolotte is French I thought was perfect. Now I just need to add a bunch of plants and crashing waves. 

p.s. And dragons 😜 Maybe a water dragon.

Edited by Charolotte Caxton
  • Like 9

I bought a new outfit for a quick picture in a gorgeous Dutch Estate. I still need to find some shoes to go with the outfit, so I snuck off into a flower garden to hide my feet.

Snapshot_1333(2).thumb.png.b32ee49eac459fb0864c1ff7798e212e.png

I also saw @archangel969 from a distance, I imagine adding and changing things up a little bit 🙃

With a click of a button from my wardrobe site, I changed to my zombie outfit, and about to fight off some zombies, not quite combat gear, but I consider it zombie camouflage 🤣

Snapshot_1328(2).thumb.png.cf14f25bc5fa07df8f284c0417b1710c.png

I've mostly just been fooling around with inventory today, riding around on the streets, but otherwise haven't been in SL for very long to do very much of anything.

• Like 9