How Does Your SL Look Today?

They have ice out in the ocean here! \o/

did they always have these ice slabs out here?  I'm just boating around to see if there is anything to do in Blis or any sites to see.. I came across these and thought this was kind of neat .. I just keep heading towards things that look like they might not be houses on the map..

Whats really wild is how much out there is just water for sims and sims and sim.. then more boathouses on the other side.. A lot of open water..

52485674929_0d18561a72_h.jpg

Also, I think I just went passed one of the prime spots to have in Blis.. hehehe

I thought it was just some place like the other things put in to check out.. it's someones residence.. hehehe Talk about  the sweet spot..

1882857567_Thesweetspot..thumb.png.00f1af73de1227eb90ea2c27cf3b5f21.png

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, archangel969 said:

Happy decorating! Know this feeling (and not sleeping) too well ;-).

Six hours sleep tonight, so I am improving. 😉

I can't do modern minmalist style. But at least it is not plaid, and not beach style.

oops_003.thumb.jpg.9f01b5d11a3cd6ba93ddf835bf787a67.jpg

Everything was in my inventory from before.

The pillows is linked of another sofa set.

I forget so much, maybe I am "Inventory shopping". It is not unusual to search the Marketplace and find things I had no idea I bought. I am looking at a picture - oh, nice - click on the description and up comes: "You bought this in xx.xx.xx".

Thank heavens it is vendors inworld that refund my money, and let me know that I already bought the thing.

I edited off the unicorn horn since I took the picture, so now it is a white horse.

Edited by Marianne Little
wrote "interior" instead of inventory
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

They have ice out in the ocean here! \o/

did they always have these ice slabs out here?  I'm just boating around to see if there is anything to do in Blis or any sites to see.. I came across these and thought this was kind of neat .. I just keep heading towards things that look like they might not be houses on the map..

Whats really wild is how much out there is just water for sims and sims and sim.. then more boathouses on the other side.. A lot of open water..

52485674929_0d18561a72_h.jpg

Also, I think I just went passed one of the prime spots to have in Blis.. hehehe

I thought it was just some place like the other things put in to check out.. it's someones residence.. hehehe Talk about  the sweet spot..

1882857567_Thesweetspot..thumb.png.00f1af73de1227eb90ea2c27cf3b5f21.png

Yes, the ice parts has been there a long time. Not in 2019 I think, but they put them up in 2020? 2021?

Maybe that super island is for those who win a charity auction. Something named "xxxx for life".

People bid on a special Bellisseria home they can keep in a year. Or 6 months. I don't remember.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Six hours sleep tonight, so I am improving. 😉

I can't do modern minmalist style. But at least it is not plaid, and not beach style.

oops_003.thumb.jpg.9f01b5d11a3cd6ba93ddf835bf787a67.jpg

Everything was in my inventory from before.

The pillows is linked of another sofa set.

I forget so much, maybe I am "Inventory shopping". It is not unusual to search the Marketplace and find things I had no idea I bought. I am looking at a picture - oh, nice - click on the description and up comes: "You bought this in xx.xx.xx".

Thank heavens it is vendors inworld that refund my money, and let me know that I already bought the thing.

I edited off the unicorn horn since I took the picture, so now it is a white horse.

Great job again! Beautifully arranged, top landscaping.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, archangel969 said:

Great job again! Beautifully arranged, top landscaping.

And I had the landscaping already too, including the texture for the frosted cobble stones.

It is only one texture, not normal and specular maps. But it is still the best I have found.

I must have deleted over half a million things in my years here, but stuff build up.

The landscaping is all built on a white snow plate. No terraforming allowed in Bay City.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes, the ice parts has been there a long time. Not in 2019 I think, but they put them up in 2020? 2021?

Maybe that super island is for those who win a charity auction. Something named "xxxx for life".

People bid on a special Bellisseria home they can keep in a year. Or 6 months. I don't remember.

Ya I seen another one over close to the airport.. I figured there had to be something special with those.. those are really nice places..hehehe

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya I seen another one over close to the airport.. I figured there had to be something special with those.. those are really nice places..hehehe

I lived next to that island. One day it was just there. After I moved, when I was boating past it, I noticed a Victorian there. Even if the area has only Traditionals. I think the auction winners get a bit special service.

29741524_mysticisland_001.jpg.031aba91a8d0effd746d92639692e30a.jpg

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I lived next to that island. One day it was just there. After I moved, when I was boating past it, I noticed a Victorian there. Even if the area has only Traditionals. I think the auction winners get a bit special service.

29741524_mysticisland_001.jpg.031aba91a8d0effd746d92639692e30a.jpg

I think getting that spot and then later having to give it up.. The could really put a damper on any other location I got after that in Blis.. hehehe

That will be the downside I think..

• Like 6

This was where I wanted modern lounge chairs. These look a bit uncomfortable, but I have the daybed for resting. We can pretend the textiles are for outdoor use.

And I had all this too. (But not the snow dust) The daybed was all black, but I could select the sides and put on a wood texture. After a bit tweaking with tinting on chairs and daybed, it is a good match.

The LED string lights are not broken, but they blink in an irregular pattern. I can select them to be all on, but I have them on blinking.

If you visit in Edgartown, you can see that I have them on 3 sides of the huge house. It was a big job.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay City - Edgartown/25/62/25

oops_004.jpg

• Like 11