A Second Life Story!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genna Praga wrote:

I Decide the only way to get out of this was to cancel the TP and run into the other direction, as i was running i look above me and to my shock i see......

...Lexie Linden, Phil Linden, and the unidentified girl standing right in front of me.  Shocked, I try to say....

I'm not a meeroo!!!!!! Please don't eat me... The drool coming from the unidentified girls mouth made me gasp. "GASP!"

Was Lexie powering the grid so Phil could start the BBQ? Were those card board boxes piled in the corner my friends still in disguise, and what was the giant fork for? I knew I had to...

Whupps, that should have read... DOLCIS girl

Dolcis shoes.jpg

.... she was certainly tall enough to have been wearing very high heels at any rate...

I checked about my person, did I have everything I needed for the next step of this journey, which was to ...

Marigold Devin wrote:

Whupps, that should have read... DOLCIS girl

Dolcis shoes.jpg

.... she was certainly tall enough to have been wearing very high heels at any rate...

I checked about my person, did I have everything I needed for the next step of this journey, which was to ...

...my toothbrush, bag of apples, and my harmonica.  I put my knapsack over my shoulder, with my essentials, and started on the journey.  To my supprise, on the road to the right, a creature jumped out in front of me. It was a big...

...my toothbrush, bag of apples, and my harmonica.  I put my knapsack over my shoulder, with my essentials, and started on the journey.  To my supprise, on the road to the right, a creature jumped out in front of me. It was a big...

...nosey IT Professional peering into my virtual world. I quickly minimize all my windows and open Outlook but it is too late, he has seen me. WHAT ARE YOU DOING USING SL ON COMPANY TIME MISS PINDEN! "Well i was... um... you see it is like this... market research says..."

Elspeth Guyot wrote:

..that there are more sociologists playing SL than any other demographic. How do you intend to make money out of them?"

IT Pro: Money! SL cost money?!? So you are spending money on video games at work are you!?!

Miss Pinden: No, no, no it's not like that at all. It is not a game it is more like a way to meet friends from all over the world. It is just like Real Life but... different. You can get started for free. Would you like me to help you to set up an new account?...

Suddenly the workday is over as it's 5:00 pm SLT, and I head home. I TP to my home and relax on the recliner. I tune to Treet TV but realised that ELITE 3000 Today and Treet TV switched channels. Then I got a TP invite to the speedway. I teleported there and I saw sports cars, including the 2011 Zapax. I notice the ELITE 3000 logo and the license plate "E3000 E3K". It must be Ryan Elite (Elite Runner)'s Zapax! Ryan Elite is beside his car.

Snapshot_030.png

I met to him and he gave me the 2011 Zapax stock with the instructional manual.

Elite Runner wrote:

Suddenly the workday is over as it's 5:00 pm SLT, and I head home. I TP to my home and relax on the recliner. I tune to Treet TV but realised that ELITE 3000 Today and Treet TV switched channels. Then I got a TP invite to the speedway. I teleported there and I saw sports cars, including the 2011 Zapax. I notice the ELITE 3000 logo and the license plate "E3000 E3K". It must be Ryan Elite (Elite Runner)'s Zapax! Ryan Elite is beside his car.

Snapshot_030.png

I met to him and he gave me the 2011 Zapax stock with the instructional manual.

So I hop into the 2011 Zapax and of course ignoring the instruction manual I attempt to drive it into....

Lexie Linden wrote:

So I hop into the 2011 Zapax and of course ignoring the instruction manual I attempt to drive it into....

another region. The next thing I recall is stars tumbling past my head, peoples faces flying by as I fall down, down, down!!

Landing nose first atop of a very tall building sure got my pixels shaking. The view from up here is great but where is here and if here is not here how does this explain Torley's behavior? Is he AFK? Why is here empty? Not this here but Torley's here if you know what I mean. If you don't know about here you can find it here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Here/128/128/23 Who is Phil again?

NoseFirst_001.jpg

LiveReport wrote:

Who is Phil again?

Apparently he isn't HERE, which is the purpose of the story, from what I gather. He made a machine that makes love, which if I'm not mistaken, o.0 already existed?
bzzzzz bzzzz.
=
^.^
= ;-o

Nevertheless..... if we continue to look in the direction of...

Lagged out the sim for only a moment.  I begin to cam around for any oncoming vehicles, to sit in, and hitch a ride.   "Oh yes!  Here comes something."     I cam to it and sit.  As I rez in I find myself heading up at a fast rate.  I look for the sick bag under the seat and...

ship 3_001.jpg

...accidently hit the thruster controls for the spaceship!!! YAAAAHOOOO OOOOOWEEEEE!!!!  The bag hurls past my head and hopefully lands in a unpopulated sim area. I yell "Heads up belowwwwww!" In time to see the bag screaming towards a crowd of people... Oh this is going to be messy.

Rayzer Haggwood wrote:

...accidently hit the thruster controls for the spaceship!!! YAAAAHOOOO OOOOOWEEEEE!!!!  The bag hurls past my head and hopefully lands in a unpopulated sim area. I yell "Heads up belowwwwww!" In time to see the bag screaming towards a crowd of people... Oh this is going to be messy.

1.1206798240.sickness-bag.jpg

Then the spaceship went out of fuel and begin going down. At 1000m AGL, a parachute deploys and lands safely on a road. I see my 2011 Zapax again. I hop in and drove down the Linden roads. I then notice the gauges... It's a plug-in multi-fuel hybrid. It shows hybrid status indicator, tachometer, speedometer, odometer, battery/fuel gauge, and an Multi info display. According to the fuel mileage, I got 150 MPG. Just checked the gauges, The hybrid battery is 50% level while the fuel gauge shows it's 3/4 full for hydrogen, natural gas and ethanol. I checked the energy flow and notice the car even have a fuel cell along with a 4-cylinder 2.0L engine FWD. Then suddenly the car have a flat tire and I had to pull over.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.