When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

2 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Interesting, I just caught a Stilt on Land in Dragonet and all the lots around me are still in Maintenance.

That region has been coming and going quite a bit. Especially the watersides. About 2 nights ago somebody had an army of alts owning most of the houses there for the night before abandoning lol

Or perhaps it was a mix of Dragonet and Wrasse.

Could have been a mix, but there were a lot of them.

Edited by CalypsoJewel
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

This morning I rolled an inland stilt on Cleaner Wrasse, and wanted to mention that the newer stilt regions have some AMAZING landscaping, the moles are really busting out with some new flowers and really pretty arrangements.  The Wrasse house has a park with a picnic table in back and very lush flowers, rocks and trees on all four sides!  I wish the new hibiscus flowers were in the content pack  @Abnor Mole hint hint  :D   Anyway check out the beauty of the mole work! You can see how close the back deck edge is  to all the flowers, a perfect spot to relax...1186897116_MoleLandscapingNewStilts!.jpg.1045138c07629b42de81bb2c509a226c.jpg

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, Malayaa Morningstar said:

This morning I rolled an inland stilt on Cleaner Wrasse, and wanted to mention that the newer stilt regions have some AMAZING landscaping, the moles are really busting out with some new flowers and really pretty arrangements.  The Wrasse house has a park with a picnic table in back and very lush flowers, rocks and trees on all four sides!  I wish the new hibiscus flowers were in the content pack  @Abnor Mole hint hint  :D   Anyway check out the beauty of the mole work! You can see how close the back deck edge is  to all the flowers, a perfect spot to relax...1186897116_MoleLandscapingNewStilts!.jpg.1045138c07629b42de81bb2c509a226c.jpg

beautiful place.

I would love an update to the Stilts content pack, new plants and that railing post that was not included, don't know why :( all the other themes have the fencing kit complete

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

beautiful place.

I would love an update to the Stilts content pack, new plants and that railing post that was not included, don't know why :( all the other themes have the fencing kit complete

If you can't wait and hope for Mole railings, here is a pack I was really happy with: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LH-STILT-HOMES-EXTRAS-PACK/21394061

I haven't looked at the skirting, but the rest is good, and matches the Mole textures really well. Even if we get  Mole railings, they will not give us such long ones that really saves land impact. All fences from content packs I have seen, has only had short parts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Moles
20 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

beautiful place.

Because the railings in the Stilt content packs are not a fencing kit. The 4 safety railings in the pack are made to fit across the door openings for houses on water, turning the front door landing into a little balcony and preventing you from walking out the door and falling into the water. That's why there are no posts. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

Because the railings in the Stilt content packs are not a fencing kit. The 4 safety railings in the pack are made to fit across the door openings for houses on water, turning the front door landing into a little balcony and preventing you from walking out the door and falling into the water. That's why there are no posts. 

@Abnor Mole thanks for answearing, I just had to improvise to put a railing in a side of  the  Havana deck, the post would have been very handy :)

@Marianne Little I saw that pack and it seems rather good, but I only need the post, it is a bit excessive to pay 300 L for a end post, I don't need many add-ons the Havana is perfect as it is, at least for me

Snapshot_037.jpg

Edited by Tary Allen
ETA: add pic
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Tary Allen said:

@Abnor Mole thanks for answearing, I just had to improvise to put a railing in a side of  the  Havana deck, the post would have been very handy :)

@Marianne Little I saw that pack and it seems rather good, but I only need the post, it is a bit excessive to pay 300 L for a end post, I don't need many add-ons the Havana is perfect as it is, at least for me

Snapshot_037.jpg

I seem to remember now that @Blush Bravinhas made a free single post for the stilts! Or are my memory playing a trick on me? If you find her store in her profile, you can go there and look around.

• Like 2

On 4/4/2022 at 12:25 PM, CalypsoJewel said:

That region has been coming and going quite a bit. Especially the watersides. About 2 nights ago somebody had an army of alts owning most of the houses there for the night before abandoning lol

Or perhaps it was a mix of Dragonet and Wrasse.

Could have been a mix, but there were a lot of them.

I had a stilt on land in Dragonet recently. Not a member of any army. It might have been a coincidence, since it was tempting to hop a lot, due to the availability of stilts.

I have, I'm sure a silly question but going for it anyway lol.  I have a home under one of my avatars and wanted to make sure that as long as my other alts are apart of the group I created I can still tp and decorate without having a premium account for all of them and just the one who acquired the Linden home, right?🤔 I hope that made sense. 

That's correct.  If you set the parcel to a group in the land menu, anyone wearing that group tag can rez things on the parcel without being premium.  As for TP access, that is set on the Options  tab on the land menu.  Remember that most things on the land menu can only be set by the avatar who owns the property.

If you want other avatars to be able to open doors and choose wall colors etc.., they have to be added to the access list in the control panel by the front door.  Doesn't matter if they're premium.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

I second what Nika said about groups. I did that because my main ava is not premium but owns tons of furniture, textures, etc. that I wanted to use in my LL home. Works great. You can even set home on your parcel for a non premium alt, provided it's in your own group.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

Your reaction when you move to a new region, and then use "Area Search" in Firestorm to see all the crazy stuff your neighbors are rezzing...

giphy.gif

My first house in Newbrooke, I arrived to find my neighbour putting a giant Christmas tree up in the backyard…in March. Yeah, no.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2