WTH is .....

Aethelwine

7 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Was hoping someone else would have a go, got it from the first clue i think. Nautilus Mysehi? TBM of some sort

Where might this be

WhereIsThis4.thumb.jpg.ada70c551f455c4d042836ef1d156818.jpg

It is the Beer garden of the Hogs Head pub in Barney Bay.!

Worth a visit for the Tortoise Tipple.

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Aethelwine said:

A clue for my teaser, when I said the bridge was old I was talking the latest it would be is from May 2004, the region it is in was there a year before it.

Kissling? the automated vehicles there are a bit strange how they go round the roads enough to make you feel travel sick, but it is possible to ride one of you can right click quick enough

This one might be a bit hard since it won't have been used for it's original purpose for many years

WhereIsThis_001_edited.thumb.jpg.ea1ebf6afc8dedf71c264880bd6eb6bd.jpg

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Kissling? the automated vehicles there are a bit strange how they go round the roads enough to make you feel travel sick, but it is possible to ride one of you can right click quick enough

This one might be a bit hard since it won't have been used for it's original purpose for many years

WhereIsThis_001_edited.thumb.jpg.ea1ebf6afc8dedf71c264880bd6eb6bd.jpg

Teen Grid Transfer Station - Baffin

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I read this in updates and thought, "Disney!" But the Japanese is pretty clear.

I vaguely recall the Lindens promoting an area with Disney content... for a while until someone pointed it was probably breach of copyright... But no this is nothing to do with Disney.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Mount G'al?

Nope. The volcano pictured in the background has been there about 10 years and not a Linden one.

The bridge I am on is Michael Linden built, I don't know its history... presumably the remains of some sort of Japanese visitor area.

Any ideas on the region the bridge is in?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aethelwine said:

Nope. The volcano pictured in the background has been there about 10 years and not a Linden one.

The bridge I am on is Michael Linden built, I don't know its history... presumably the remains of some sort of Japanese visitor area.

Any ideas on the region the bridge is in?

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hawkshead/117/226/39

• Like 3