WTH is .....

Aethelwine

10 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Next up:

901660766_WTH1.thumb.png.458827b0cf104a0c6aa938574208e574.png

It was a bit tricky, because just any of these places with the "hedgemoles" wasn't good enough for me, I wanted exactly the one in your pictures LOL. At least there aren't too many sims with U in the area, so the sign was a big help, it's at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shempo/183/139/76

1037167158_ShempoHedgemoles.thumb.png.f1aae7ecf45a0348b28fc379b7a2e501.png

I guess this is super easy, where am I?

Snapshot3_012.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AlettaMondragon said:

It was a bit tricky, because just any of these places with the "hedgemoles" wasn't good enough for me, I wanted exactly the one in your pictures LOL. At least there aren't too many sims with U in the area, so the sign was a big help, it's at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shempo/183/139/76

1037167158_ShempoHedgemoles.thumb.png.f1aae7ecf45a0348b28fc379b7a2e501.png

I guess this is super easy, where am I?

Snapshot3_012.png

Pirate Cove, Orlop -  

• Like 3

Shempo? Darn - I was so close...Anyway, here is another one. This is sort of a hybrid Linden/Commercial Place, but it has a lot of information. You can pick up a free 'Continent detector' - or a free camel...

OT - At Bay City Fairgrounds Marianne McCann has set up rows of posters of the wonderful places the Moles have made.. The posters give you a landmark when you touch them. I collected the whole set of landmarks.

Snapshot_004.png

Edited by Rufferta
Pay no attention to the landmark information on top.
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, Rufferta said:

Shempo? Darn - I was so close...Anyway, here is another one. This is sort of a hybrid Linden/Commercial Place, but it has a lot of information. You can pick up a free 'Continent detector' - or a free camel...

OT - At Bay City Fairgrounds Marianne McCann has set up rows of posters of the wonderful places the Moles have made.. The posters give you a landmark when you touch them. I collected the whole set of landmarks.

Snapshot_004.png

I studiously paid no attention ... until I realised that it does in fact tell us where it is...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ross/42/228/57

I had been thinking I know those boxes from the Ice Bay side of the region lol

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

Since those pictures are quite recent maybe a picture of something that has been there longer will help... so there is this:

Snapshot_010.jpg.00a6c92ae237f6f79a529159f32b900f.jpg

And on the same Region a fun little art work by Sunny Mole "Must be great to be a human....":

Snapshot_011.jpg.3c160763f79b25fd3e07f5dfc795859e.jpg

That is the Da Boom Infohub & Pod Station, and the nearby playground. This is embarrassing - I took a pod by there last week and parachuted off the top of the tower and never even looked in the basement....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

There is a place where critters who escaped the last Linden Roundup are hiding. Unfortunately, the technology that helped them propagate is showing its age.  The other crates are empty. This may be the last of these creatures in the wild.

Edit: Found another one today in the same area - hope they find each other.

extinctinthewild.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
I was wrong (as usual)
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

Here's another clue, from a different angle. Just naming the general location is OK.

It has been bugging me, because I had a feeling I had seen that critter recently...  but it was second picture that helped me find it!

It is Poseidon Island in Bohol again, very close to where I took the picture of the ferry a few days ago, you are in the warehouse building 

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 3