52 Weeks of Color Revisited

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's  WEEEEEEK 17 which makes us just about a third of the way through our color chart.  And we haven't seen blue yet.   It will get here eventually, I promise. 

Meanwhile we have a jazzy little hue this week, still in the warm range and still fairly vibrant.  

This week's color is TANGERINE!

1665690945_tangeringeweek17.jpg.d1938c54843eb7bfa73501b6ec5b95a8.jpg

So obviously an orange but more of the fruit color than the Halloween color -- at least for me.  

575979177_tangerinestyling.thumb.jpg.8deb74b15a2d6dcc8b2a68ddb4df41aa.jpg

I had a fair amount of this color in my closet, even shoes and jewelry.  Hope it is a good color for you all too. 

• Like 3

I had bought a bodysuit in the Maitreya sale before Christmas. It was even named "Tangerine". But it looks just like Chic's swimsuit, only a few laces in the sides.

I had to add something else, so it wasn't a copy. But maybe add some chains? Body glitter? More jewelry? Kintsugi cracks? Oh, and a helmet. 😆 In the end, the bodysuit looked out of place, so then I ended up wearing something else that's more shiny and not like cotton.

(I can't see an image here?) https://www.flickr.com/photos/27764102@N02/51032974707/in/dateposted-public/

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I had bought a bodysuit in the Maitreya sale before Christmas. It was even named "Tangerine". But it looks just like Chic's swimsuit, only a few laces in the sides.

I had to add something else, so it wasn't a copy. But maybe add some chains? Body glitter? More jewelry? Kintsugi cracks? Oh, and a helmet. 😆 In the end, the bodysuit looked out of place, so then I ended up wearing something else that's more shiny and not like cotton.

(I can't see an image here?) https://www.flickr.com/photos/27764102@N02/51032974707/in/dateposted-public/

That looks great. It is marked as RESTRICTED so that is why it won't show up here. I would say one step down to Moderate.   If you didn't mark it as restricted maybe this is part of that newish  "feature" for non-pro folks that someone was complaining about last night here :D.  You look great. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

That looks great. It is marked as RESTRICTED so that is why it won't show up here. I would say one step down to Moderate.   If you didn't mark it as restricted maybe this is part of that newish  "feature" for non-pro folks that someone was complaining about last night here :D.  You look great. 

It must be some auto scan then. My single image was not flagged as Adult. Perhaps the collage has a clearer body scan of the left image and did not read the bikini since it is closer to a skin tone. Or the pose is suggestive? Hmm.

Here are the single image. Maybe the shadows made it harder to detect "body" or the bikini is registered in the scan. I believe bikini images are PC.

Bronzed

• Like 4

Good news!  Well I "think" it is good news. We don't have any ODD colors coming up for awhile. And this color almost everyone is guaranteed to have in their closets. 

I give you RED:

1127118079_redweek18.jpg.ddd4064c4f376aa444c4ce070e9bd05c.jpg

And here is my really really RED styling.

1012063270_redstyling.thumb.jpg.73a60f68af943c631afe81e3ef3ed3af.jpg

• Like 4

I can see that you two others look like you picked a more "correct red" than me. Some of it is due to my newfound love for using colored light projectors, in cold tones like blue.

So my red is a little bit colder than it appear without the projected light. But what can I say, I love the aesthetics of this light.

On 3/20/2021 at 7:32 AM, Marianne Little said:

I can see that you two others look like you picked a more "correct red" than me. Some of it is due to my newfound love for using colored light projectors, in cold tones like blue.

So my red is a little bit colder than it appear without the projected light. But what can I say, I love the aesthetics of this light.

I really have no idea what color is considered the correct shade, nor could I tell the difference between the subttlies.  I figured as long as it falls within the same color family, it's good enough for me.

I guess this might be my problem:

2dd0b6f582ae2240bd5582817ffea523.png

I don't think you should trust me to pick out tablecloth and napkin color combos for your next formal dinner party. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A new week is upon us my lovelies!  And Marianne is apparently VERY anxious to get on with it. It's an easy week again -- Woot!

Money - Money - Money ---- it's

SILVER

791983289_silverweek19.jpg.a000188843b3d4a0602ccaf8c48ea4dc.jpg

So very light grey in a cool (towards blue not yellow) tone :D  OR WHATEVER!!! LOL

Here is mine.  I took this around Christmas time and there was plenty of snow around.  One more color and I can move into my 2021 folder which will be good. This is  a fun jacket with little sprinkles of "fur" hither and yon.  Imma feeling pretty French here!

Have fun.  

167719005_silverstyling.thumb.jpg.fbc5d9bcf94099844534ebb42e82b41d.jpg

• Like 2

Yayyy... and I have so many accessories in silver, too. But how to pick one outfit between the others, lol. Where I have only one outfit in Periwinkle and struggle to find one in Celedon. (Celadon?)

With silver, it can be so much. 

Edited by Marianne Little

A little late to the party, but I'm wearing a red undershirt. Does that count? If not there's silver on my belt buckle and key chain ...

Devil-s-Toys-Set-Raw.png

Raw snap from when I was tinkering with the lighting setup for a quick shoot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So here are my silver. It was fast to do, because I found a list over some colors and suggestions for what to wear. It took some time to pick images and upload them. The picture on the left is the first I took of this look, and in the end I decided it was the best full body one.

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Revistited

• Like 6

OK. The day is FINALLY HERE!

Now the only reason it IS here is because I gave up and cheated.  This is week 20 and we have not seen ANY BLUE.  How can that be?  The same way that I sometimes win three RARE gachas when I am trying for a particular non-rare LOL

But I gave up and changed my method.  Super sleuths and those with  IQs over 135 will figure out my new method fairly soon if they want to, but meanwhile I give you:

BLUE

303882807_classicblue.jpg.c096702ebf64888ca98733fd0947d7e6.jpg

Just plain "blue". Not navy or denim or any other blue on our charts. 

Oddly enough once I had the opportunity to get dressed in "blue" I found I had almost no true blue. I went for my closest true blue which was a tad too dark and then made it even darker with the Windlight I chose.  

But ANYWAY it IS blue - LOL

2021908614_bluestyling.thumb.jpg.5a2c503f712057e22292b2e09bd0ec06.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

OK. The day is FINALLY HERE!

Now the only reason it IS here is because I gave up and cheated.  This is week 20 and we have not seen ANY BLUE.  How can that be?  The same way that I sometimes win three RARE gachas when I am trying for a particular non-rare LOL

But I gave up and changed my method.  Super sleuths and those with  IQs over 135 will figure out my new method fairly soon if they want to, but meanwhile I give you:

BLUE

303882807_classicblue.jpg.c096702ebf64888ca98733fd0947d7e6.jpg

Just plain "blue". Not navy or denim or any other blue on our charts. 

Oddly enough once I had the opportunity to get dressed in "blue" I found I had almost no true blue. I went for my closest true blue which was a tad too dark and then made it even darker with the Windlight I chose.  

But ANYWAY it IS blue - LOL

2021908614_bluestyling.thumb.jpg.5a2c503f712057e22292b2e09bd0ec06.jpg

Is it same as "classic blue" on the samples?

52color.png

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.