52 Weeks of Color Revisited

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The end is near!

What do we have left now... Pearled ivory, Orange and Mulberry? I'm saving a wedding dress for Pearled ivory.

I think I have to dig in Steampunk for Wenge too. Oh, if it was more modify rights, so I could tint brown with a hint of violet.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

Tis Penultima week!  I don't use that word often LOL.   Smart cookies know we have both orange and pearled ivory left to do.  Marrianne can dust off that wedding dress, because Pearled Ivory wins the toss.  This should be an easy week for most of you.  

pearled%2Bivory%2Bswatch.jpg

Next week is our last color -- good old, plain old ORANGE.   That is the color that the original challenge ended with :D.

image.thumb.png.19705fd1d0209a6abc8e2e0a7184dfa5.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Dear Lord, I will never be a SL wedding photographer. I am so glad I could shoot this on my platform, because it was a nightmare of testing, editing and changing poses. I believe it took over 2 hours for 1 photo. They would have wondered what I did if I was in a region to take pictures.

And thank gods for an alt that I don't have to talk with while I search for poses, find no modify poses, drag the poseballs from plave to place....

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Pearled Ivory

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I saw this, and the face reminds me of Daemon Targaryen from "House of the Dragon". You look like a younger and not so stern brother. :) All needed is Targaryen colors of black and red.

matt-smith-daemon-side-by-side.jpg?quali

Funny you should mention the black and red.  I was struggling with styling a pair of boots I was demoing and couldn't make it work.  I ended up throwing on black jeans and called it a day.  I suppose this one would be appropriate for the red challenge a while back.  XD

copchair.thumb.jpg.095c5f516a80a74769cfc44d04abb4be.jpg

• Haha 1

image.png.5a5dd2d04fe7cb0b43d140b642eb3e5e.png

It is our very last color!

Those that have been paying attention know that color to be:

ORANGE.

Yep, just plain old orange.   This was the color that ended the original 52 color challenge and I thought it fitting to be ours too.   Congratulations to anyone  who did ALL the colors, same for folks that just did the colors they liked.  It all works.  Honestly I didn't expect there to be anyone left after a year so you guys did great.  I have no idea how many folks completely the challenge on their blogs, but kudos to them also.

Here is your swatch:

orange%2Bswatch.jpg

• Like 6

Well it is Tuesday and no new color of the week. How can that be?    

I "am" working on a simpler challenge -- on that can still span time, but isn't "weekly".  I need to find more parts and pieces for it though.   So watch the challenge boards in the near future. Let's hope I find something.

If you look at the Challenge post listings  you can easily tell that we are currently at the top of "popularity" (views and posts) so we did a few things right and it was great fun seeing what folks came up with each week.   

So here's to new adventures. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.