The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

On 7/26/2022 at 9:56 AM, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Whether or not you do the hunt, the locations of this one are well worth a visit.

Agreed!  Some of these places are so beautiful!  I really love flowers and these places are a treat for the eyes.  The actual hunt part is very easy at most sites.  I got a bit lost in the Amazon and moved on without completing the quest, but I've found almost everything else so far except I did get distracted in Glastonbelli trying to solve the witch house puzzle (I moved on from that one too but I might go back when I have more time.  I kind of enjoy solving puzzles).

• Like 3

Once again, HEXtraordinary is selling a wall sconce without putting a demo model on display, which is a shame because I expect it's losing them some customers. Other wall sconces and lamps (both Victorian designs) that I've bought from them have been beautifully made, so if this 3 LI owl candlelight sconce suits your style, take a chance for $50 this weekend!

hex.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

On 7/30/2022 at 11:07 AM, Elena Core said:

Konoha has two beautiful pampas grass sets for $L75 each at The Sales Room; I think these would be perfect for the stilts or any beachy home.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MoonLand/157/24/22

Konoha.jpg

Oh, Konoha has so good quality products. I must go over there, I already have several of their grass packs, also one with pampas grass. But I don't have both.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Oh, Konoha has so good quality products. I must go over there, I already have several of their grass packs, also one with pampas grass. But I don't have both.

I absolutely love this store, they create such delicate items. I think I own everything they have!!! 

• Like 3

On 7/2/2022 at 1:18 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

Kazza is continuing with its ByTheSea Children's Room sale items - the long, low cabinet is only 2 LI; the palmpot is 2 LI; the shutters are 1/3 LI; the chandelier is 1 LI. Each item is $60.

kazza1.jpg

kazza2.jpg

kazza3.jpg

This weekend they have ALL the set on sale. unfortunately not the whole bunch for 60 L$ but every item. Still a good opportunity for people who wanted it all and missed some of it.

• Like 3

On 7/29/2022 at 11:58 AM, Frigga Freidman said:

Once again, HEXtraordinary is selling a wall sconce without putting a demo model on display, which is a shame because I expect it's losing them some customers. Other wall sconces and lamps (both Victorian designs) that I've bought from them have been beautifully made, so if this 3 LI owl candlelight sconce suits your style, take a chance for $50 this weekend!

hex.jpg

Sadly true, I never buy without demo…

On 7/29/2022 at 2:58 AM, Frigga Freidman said:

hex.jpg

I just wanted to note on the "no demo" part of the equation that I have often purchased items from Hextraordinary  without demos and NEVER been disappointed. It is one of the brands that I totally trust. {what next} is in that category too.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Some mostly low LI goodies from this weekend's haul:

Possibly the lowest LI kitchen on the market is Wrong's W kitchen, frequently on sale in one color or another during a weekend (hopefully still available). It's only 3 LI, so even if you want to add a refrigerator, you can get the basic kitchen setup under 10 LI. This last weekend the Blush color was featured. Tip: if you feel like things are getting too dark under the cabinets, you can add 1LI each recessed-style lighting (search for "spruce under cabinet lighting" on the Marketplace).

image.thumb.png.9fa5cb7cd7d6facfb21f5e6cab9c8ba1.png

Next, at that 50% off sale at Fourth Wall, pick up the Flyta Bed @ only 7LI! Great for that 2nd bedroom when your available LI is getting on the low side. The bedding is all white but easy to color, as shown below.

image.thumb.png.02dd600dbbd859daa6c0251f1414062f.png

Finally, at Trompe Loeil's SuperFans Special, pick up the following loveseat and chair set for only $L50. There are over 10 different textures for the cushions, and the pieces are each 4LI.

image.thumb.png.f274772702a574668759d73fe712d290.png

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

This thread has long since stopped being JUST about Belli LOL.    

I think meebee Elena was referencing the carrots and not where we live. Since we make a lot of carroty jokes. :)

🐹

Edited by JessycaJayne
typo lol
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6