Was ejected from a furry adult land. Officer claims I look too young. Do I?

Allegra2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure why you think anyone is not understanding that particular stance nor why you seem to have such difficulty in understanding that your stance is more aggressive than it needs to be.

I'll be rather blunt with you: If an Avatar is not acting like a child or deliberately designed to be a child, you are being paranoid.

The clearest example of this is your reaction to users stating they are 18+ in their profiles. Such information is presented because of the reaction you've shown.

Once again: 

1. It is indeed your prerogative to be as aggressive/proactive as you wish
  2. I (and likely the others responding here) understand rather well the stance you're taking
  3. You have been presented with information that explains the reality of the existing ToS rules
  4. There is no need for you to be digging your heels in

A second response to reiterate and clarify this information for you should not have been needed - at all.

Have a pleasant day.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tomomi Fukai said:

The fact still remains I can kick or ban anyone from my land for any reason I deem fit.

Yup.  And if you read the comments in this thread, almost everyone agrees that you have every right to make whatever rules you wish.  Just don't try to hide behind some misunderstanding of what the TOS says.  Linden Lab will not come down on you for allowing avatars who "look young" in your region.  That's your rule, not theirs. You don't have to explain your rule, so I would advise you to just stay quiet instead of looking like a fool by putting the responsibility on LL.

Edited by Rolig Loon
typos. as always.
  • Like 8

13 hours ago, Allegra2 said:

Am I in the wrong here? Do I look I'm under age? Is it that extreme that they HAD TO eject me? What makes an avie look 'adult'?

Try uploading the photo you posted to https://www.how-old.net/ then take a screen cap (gyazo) then send it to the person that ejected you for supposedly looking underage while you do have a youthful look i would say more early 20's than teen

• Like 1

Then I'll be very blunt as well. There are people (pedophiles) who make avatars deliberately designed to look like a child and then put something in their profile believing that gives them some sort of "cover" to do "adult activities". It doesn't. Then they get all indignant and upset when called out on it (kinda like you are now). But if you want to be mad at someone, be mad at them. 

And yes, I'm fully aware LL does not hold me responsible for their actions. I don't have a problem with child avatars. I simply don't want them in my place because it is an adult venue not suited for children. 

Edited by Tomomi Fukai
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Tomomi Fukai said:

Then I'll be very blunt as well. There are people (pedophiles) who make avatars deliberately designed to look like a child and then put something in their profile believing that gives them some sort of "cover" to do "adult activities". It doesn't. Then they get all indignant and upset when called out on it (kinda like you are now). But if you want to be mad at someone, be mad at them. 

Did you just insult anyone who doesn't fully agree with your point of view as a pedophile? Yes, yes or hell yes?

• Like 5

Ah yes, reading an emotion into a response that simply is not present. No one is getting "indignant" or "upset" here - at all.

Speaking only for myself: I find it amusing that you continue to dig your heels in when the correct information is presented to you while at the same time giving the appearance of moving the goalposts.

The last bit of advice I will give you here: Read what has been posted in response to you and then read it again. Continue to do so until understanding dawns.

Then react/respond to what has explicitly been said, not what you imagine has been said.

With that, continue to respond how you see fit. I've personally spent more than enough time on your responses and it is quite clear that said time has been a rather massive waste.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Did you just insult anyone who doesn't fully agree with your point of view as a pedophile? Yes, yes or hell yes?

Nope. Only the people who think it's okay to look like a prepubescent 10 year old and hop on adult poseballs if they say in their profile they are over 18. If that's not you, then you have no reason to be insulted. 

Edit: I guess pointing out people do that is not okay because it's mocking and shaming... but mocking and shaming the people who don't allow any child avatars at their adult venue because of people like that is apparently just fine. The more you know. 🤨

Edited by Tomomi Fukai

23 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

So the "kinda like you" part is meant to say what?

Getting indignant.  The only reason someone would feel the need to put in their profile they are an adult is because they know fully well they don't look like one. It's not that everyone who does that is a child avie pedophile, but everyone who is a child avie pedophile does. If they are a child avie not doing anything or going to an adult themed area not suited for children then their indignation is warranted. If they are and simply trying to use it as a shield or a pass they still act indignant in the same way. (thus the "kinda like you are") That's why I said they should be the ones people should be upset with, not the venue for deciding to just not allow child avies at all because they don't want to bother with having to try and sort one from another. When other people direct their ire at owners for banning all child avies instead of focusing on the ones doing that, it gives their unrighteous indignation an aire of legitimacy. 

Edited by Tomomi Fukai
  • Haha 4

Looks like you don't have enough fur. Maybe grow some and try again?

But honestly, it's perfectly legal for them to ban you for the sole reason of today being Wednesday. After all, they pay for the sim and you don't. Acting like a bunch of donkeys' orifices may not be good PR for them, but, again, they pay for it.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

With that, continue to respond how you see fit. I've personally spent more than enough time on your responses and it is quite clear that said time has been a rather massive waste.

Any thoughts that the original post may be trolling in some way?

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Men seem to like this thread.  lol 

So, trolling did not actually come to mind but something else perhaps...?  lol

I'm gonna sit back and watch the men debate this.  lol

Frankly, I don't think she looks like a furry but hey...lol

Edited by FairreLilette

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Possibly, though I have heard of and seen somewhat worse examples of club staff being a bit aggressive in their enforcement of such rules - a shining example of this being the post i'd initially responded to.

• Like 5

hi umm...  it could be the head sometimes the younger looking heads are not accepted in adult in furry or adult sims but he does have right as owner to boot people maybe perhaps just wear a different head when your in  adult sims ?? idk ...  but he has every right to boot just because you think something "cute" doesn't mean it looks adult i wear things that look childish on baby-girl sims but i will not wear it to sex sims and adult like sims in fact those heads are very commonly used at the baby girl/daddy dom sim i go to but i do find they have a childish appearance i just do'nt use my babygirl stuff when im at clubs or more adult sims ... and may i add just because someone say thier a certain age on their sl profile doesn't mean its their real age ive had many many people say their 20 or 28 when their acaly underage i rant about this a lot because ik how it is you half to be careful about it explicitly when your land/club owner you can easily get shut down by a certain amount of reports or if someone looks underage  

Edited by Alexarosey

In the interest of showcasing a bit of my earlier points: In the Snapzilla I have listed as part of my signature, I have a snapshot I took of a somewhat disused avatar/form change (the clothing being the disused part) at the very bottom of the "Forms" album.

Going by nothing more than said image, what would your reaction be to that showing up at an Adult rated club? Would you treat that feline as being "underage"?

Edited by Solar Legion
Added a direct link to the image
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

In the interest of showcasing a bit of my earlier points: In the Snapzilla I have listed as part of my signature, I have a snapshot I took of a somewhat disused avatar/form change (the clothing being the disused part) at the very bottom of the "Forms" album.

Going by nothing more than said image, what would your reaction be to that showing up at an Adult rated club? Would you treat that feline as being "underage"?

Oh..ohhhh..

Hello!

36AD38E8-D8D1-4A19-A464-30F09EE83960.jpeg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.