Was ejected from a furry adult land. Officer claims I look too young. Do I?

Allegra2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 7/15/2020 at 11:11 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

"All avatars must appear to be at least 40 years old (in human years).  Anything less than that will be mocked, blocked, banned, shamed, and sent home with no candy."

It really feels like that sometimes in SL, too. You have to look like a too-tanned suburban mom on her way to Applebees on a Tuesday night to get the point across that you're of legal age?? And it's like... Jesus Christ, how bad are some people at telling the ages of folks around here?

This is why I feel like a lot of avatars do look like older moms who borrowed their niece's skimpy clothing for the night. I don't want to have to dress that way, honestly.

Edited by Aemeth Lysette
  • Like 3

On 7/14/2020 at 9:39 PM, Fritigern Gothly said:

I think you are not reaching too far. They just did not want to admit they were wrong. You were near a andace floor. And not only that, you do not at all look like a teenager to me. If I had to slap an age on you I would go with 21-23. They are full of it, so leave them behind and be done with them. 

Not only that, even if you were to look... 12 or whatever, just wandering a little too close to a sex animation does NOT get you banned (this is as a response to your question after the orange text).
This region owner, or officer, or whatever, simply does not like it when someone looks young, or "too young" in their opinion. She must have a real big issue with babygirls, the DDlg and ABDP scene too. And especially the babygirl and DDlg scenes are huge on SL, makes me wonder why nobody would be banned for looking too young there? (My RL partner is into DDlg and she too never heard of anyone getting in trouble with LL for looking "too young")

Anyway, as you mentioned before, region owners can set their own rules, but this one pretends they are LL's rules. So forget about them and find some place nicer. 

BTW, I too am wearing the Strong head by Genus. I wonder if they would feel I look too young too.

image.thumb.png.ac2de837244b370f49e6cf23c14e3e8f.png

I just wanna say that is the absolute most beautiful head I have seen in SL so fart.

Edit so FAR, damnit!  It's funny though so I'll leave it.

Edited by NikolaosSakamoto
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, that profile pic totally looks like middle age Whitesnake groupie who still shops at Forever 21. Maybe it's just me being a jerk, but I'd also give any member of a group with "No-Tell Playground" in the name the boot regardless of what their avatar looks like.

Edited by Lyssa Greymoon

10 hours ago, Aemeth Lysette said:

It really feels like that sometimes in SL, too. You have to look like a too-tanned suburban mom on her way to Applebees on a Tuesday night to get the point across that you're of legal age?? And it's like... Jesus Christ, how bad are some people at telling the ages of folks around here?

This is why I feel like a lot of avatars do look like older moms who borrowed their niece's skimpy clothing for the night. I don't want to have to dress that way, honestly.

Well that's good, cause I was all up in here worried we might be lett'n in folks that shop at Walmart on a Wednesday afternoon...

And that would just be... all kinds of wrong...

2692a2d8f8277c1c2c20e2a2489e8008.jpg2929.jpg

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mortified Wanderer said:

No. Don't. We don't want to see that luxuriously soft body of yours. :P

It's not that luxuriously soft as I'm doing bodybuilding for some time now as a hobby. And I would look kinda unprofessional as a persona trainer. If I was tubby.  😀

9 hours ago, NikolaosSakamoto said:

I just wanna say that is the absolute most beautiful head I have seen in SL so fart.

Edit so FAR, damnit!  It's funny though so I'll leave it.

That was a lovely typo. 

Anyway, I have returned to my Akeruka head since posting that pic. I still can't get the eyes to look the way I want to. it keeps looking wrong and... dead.

This is the head and (and skin) that I went back to (pic taken at 3000m in the air, there may be some deformation as a result):

image.png.7a1dc36f8ceaf9e68b1f200408551d04.png

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
Updated pic with a recent one

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.