Was ejected from a furry adult land. Officer claims I look too young. Do I?

Allegra2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

It does seem like a viable conclusion.

People usually vanish from their own threads for one of two reasons:

1. It turns into a flame war and they don't want the drama. That hasn't really happened here.
  2. It was a troll thread, and their point of vanishing is usually right after the initial post or two, and that is when the original poster vanished here...

So...

Did we get clickbaited?

Seeing as the OP responded several times, i would say no.. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

Perhaps the OP got the answer they were looking for and just decided there was no more reason to continue replying in the thread. That does happen ya know.. Not everyone has to reply to ever single reply from everyone in a thread..

then why post it? the udder audacity of them not replying makes my milk curl.

I have a hard time knowing how old someone is in RL . In SL I don't really think of avatars in specific ages other than- Kid, teen, adult. But that's just based on what sims they are on. 

For me I've almost always looked younger than I am. When I was in my 20s I was routinely mistaken for a teenager. The boyfrined I met when I was 23 or so barely even spoken to me at first because he thought I was 17 and he was 28. and I would get carded at R rated movies and things like that. 

I have been briefly involved with someone who wanted my avatar too look younger. And by that I mean they wanted me  hips to be sliimmer, my breasts to be smaller, things like that. I didn't do it and ended things. but a lot of the avatars I've seen people claim look  under age have very adult bodies, bodies that don't seem like the type someone who wants to do actual underage stuff with would be into.

18 hours ago, MillyWH said:

This is a pretty good representation of me in my early 20s. I know some people will say that my avatar looks younger but that's just SL mimicking RL.. 

Il Cantiere_059.png

She's a cutie! Yeah, I could see her being 21. Nowadays her makeup wouldn't be that different and she'd probably wear a boat hat with the dress.

On 7/15/2020 at 11:11 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

"All avatars must appear to be at least 40 years old (in human years).  Anything less than that will be mocked, blocked, banned, shamed, and sent home with no candy."

I wish them fools would try it lmao

13 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

there can be no doubt about my maturity status

Oh-ho! If you think you can get away with making your dummy (pacifier) shaped like a pipe, you've got no chance!!!!

/me clutches her cuddle blanket

Edited by Odaks
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.