Massive increase in logins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Alwin Alcott

As to when...the "when" is almost every time the volume of login traffic gets above a certain level.  While I have absolutely no knowledge as to why, this seems to be so. 

But you are right.it has not happened for a few weeks.

I'd've been happier if I could've said a few months or even a few years.

Edited by Aishagain

3 minutes ago, Aishagain said:

@Alwin Alcott

As to when...the "when" is almost every time the volume of login traffic gets above a certain level.  While I have absolutely no knowledge as to why, this seems to be so. 

But you are right.it has not happened for a few weeks.

I'd've been happier if I could've said a few months or even a few years.

perhaps im thinking to simple.. we seen lots higher online accounts.. it should be possible without hick ups.

54 minutes ago, Alitle Waco said:

I'm seeing we cant even get logged in right now.  Long time active member should be given priority log in abilities.  Newbies and people just showing up again after log time away (just because they are bored due to the virus) should be put in a low priority queue. Its those of us that have been here and active that keep Linden Labs functioning as a company.  Some loyalty should be shown.

Lol  no no no. 

I mean, yes, I'd like that but we are used to login problems doncha know... 

I mean, we need to give newbies and returning people some priority on logging in  so we don't scare them off right out of the gate.  /evil genius laugh (or is it just creeping madness :P )

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Alitle Waco said:

I'm seeing we cant even get logged in right now.  Long time active member should be given priority log in abilities.  Newbies and people just showing up again after log time away (just because they are bored due to the virus) should be put in a low priority queue. Its those of us that have been here and active that keep Linden Labs functioning as a company.  Some loyalty should be shown.

Absolutely. I totally think that log-ins should be prioritized by sense of entitlement.

That's sure teach those annoying noobs to clutter up our virtual world, right?

(Honestly, I can't even . . .)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.