Make Us Laugh!

11 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

temp bogroll.jpg

I put ours over the top mainly because  if a spider is on it, I'll see it right away..

I remember one time  getting a couple of sheets and a spider was on there.. I slung it and swear I pulled half the roll off trying to sling it to the other side of the room..

Then when I finally got up I stomped on all the paper, because I knew it was still in there because I never took my eyes off the pile of paper on the floor.. Once I was confident it was dead,  I carefully started to pick up the paper looking for the body or splat of what was left..

When I was picking it up  this survivalist ran out from the paper heading for the vanity.  I finally got  it then, but How it survived the stomping I'll never know..

Maybe because it was  Charmin Soft? when-you-dont-know.jpeg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

What's the most used language in programming?
Profanity 

How did the cybercriminal escape?
Ransomware.

This weekend I visited an old farmstead that got converted into a Chat-GPT-file-sharing factory. The sign out front read:
“Old MacDonald’s Server Farm - AI & I/O”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, 2Tessa said:

If Snapchat can transform me into this beauty (i am a guy IRL) ...when we will be able to animate our avatars in augmented reality? LOL

IMG_20230609_173835.jpg.ce1d4eed32a4c6f82a9c2536e50a42db.jpg

Snapchat-72073534.thumb.jpg.c3e0d3dec09c6cb6bb0896dfd68a146b.jpg

Those pictures could easily be a male, who just happens to have long hair and "feminine features". 

Just sayin'!!

The "ABDL Pride" discussion reminds me of a classic joke. 

(Where I went to school, these were called "Aggie Jokes". "Aggies" were supposed to be "dumb farmers".  Similar to "Polack Jokes". Our school team was the "Aggies", so we told the jokes ourselves.)

The Aggie's buddy told him, "If you want to impress the girls, put a potato in your pants".

So the Aggie did. 

Every girl that walked by, wrinkled up her nose and said "Ewwwww!", and wouldn't talk to the Aggie.

The Aggie's friend said, "You're supposed to put the potato in FRONT!"

• Haha 4

On 6/9/2023 at 2:32 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

The "ABDL Pride" discussion reminds me of a classic joke. 

(Where I went to school, these were called "Aggie Jokes". "Aggies" were supposed to be "dumb farmers".  Similar to "Polack Jokes". Our school team was the "Aggies", so we told the jokes ourselves.)

The Aggie's buddy told him, "If you want to impress the girls, put a potato in your pants".

So the Aggie did. 

Every girl that walked by, wrinkled up her nose and said "Ewwwww!", and wouldn't talk to the Aggie.

The Aggie's friend said, "You're supposed to put the potato in FRONT!"

Texas A&M     I am so sorry for your pain.

Texas Aggie takes out a beautiful girl.  She convinces him take her down by lake in her car.  They spread a blanket on the ground.  After some kissing, the girl takes off her shoes. Then her blouse. Off comes her skirt. Followed by her hose. Next came off her bra. Lastly she removed her panties.

She looks him in the eye and says,  "If you see something you want, you can take it."

So he took the car.

As he drove back into town a fellow Aggie waved him down.  He asked, "Where did you get this car?"

He recounted the story ending with, "So I took the car."

His friend yelled, "YOU TOOK THE CAR!"

"Well, yeah.  Her clothes wouldn't fit me."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2