Make Us Laugh!

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.

"Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the Salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!"

The wife stared at him.

"What in the world is wrong with you?! You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied,

"I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, epiclolz said:

delusionalcraigslist-i4d.thumb.jpg.06d6f363ac11137ea9f24317405835ae.jpg

I laughed, but they are still far better and less frightening than anything I could put together. 

Not just cakes, but pottery too, I once made a sculpture meant to resemble swans necks intertwined but dipped it in brown glaze instead of white and you can only guess what that turned out like once it returned from being fired! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marigold Devin said:

I laughed, but they are still far better and less frightening than anything I could put together. 

Not just cakes, but pottery too, I once made a sculpture meant to resemble swans necks intertwined but dipped it in brown glaze instead of white and you can only guess what that turned out like once it returned from being fired! 

I can laugh at it, but yeah, I respect the skill it takes to make even these. And I would buy and eat the hell outta that Minion cake, the cartoonish style actually looks fantastic!

• Like 3