Make Us Laugh!

57 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Watery tart with a sword?

Like this one?

SEI_154804553-41c0.jpg?quality=90&strip=

(That's Penny Mordaunt, Tory minister, Leader of the House of Commons and Lord President of the Council, carrying the "Sword of Offering" at the coronation. Reality can be stranger than fiction . . .)

ETA: Oh, and this.

https://twitter.com/EricIdle/status/1654848498779713537?s=20

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Woman walks in to a travel agents office and says 'I have just been diagnosed with something that may well kill me and I start the treatment in two weeks so I need a break. Money is no problem but I have to leave tonight. I have cash and passport so what have you got'
Agent 'Well we have a first class return trip to the US including first class stays, all the sights, all included, security and VIP including all the sights and I might add full class'
Agent 'Or..erm'
Woman 'Or erm?'
Agent 'Or I have a one way trip to Somalia. That does not get you to the capital, in fact we can only get somewhere in the country and after that you are on your own. Not even sure what the landing point might be. And you will need cash in hand for..security'
Woman 'What's the weather like in Mogadishu?'

Could have been (checks list) Utah....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/7/2023 at 5:10 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Watery tart with a sword?

Like this one?

SEI_154804553-41c0.jpg?quality=90&strip=

(That's Penny Mordaunt, Tory minister, Leader of the House of Commons and Lord President of the Council, carrying the "Sword of Offering" at the coronation. Reality can be stranger than fiction . . .)

ETA: Oh, and this.

https://twitter.com/EricIdle/status/1654848498779713537?s=20

That looks more like one of those shish kabob things more than a sword.. Someone could walk up with a heavier dull sword and break that one I bet.. hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

1974: Fooled Around and Fell In Love

2023: F Around and Find Out

The best thing to come out of Marvel was the Guardians of the Galaxy.. They did everything right with those movies, especially the sound tracks..:)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

Need a laugh? Consider this fact.

Pheeby's top-selling item, her most-purchased artisanal creation, is something made to poop in and throw away. And she has to live with this knowledge.

This feels like a hidden ad.

jk ;) 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

Need a laugh? Consider this fact.

Pheeby's top-selling item, her most-purchased artisanal creation, is something made to poop in and throw away. And she has to live with this knowledge.

Bird cage liners?

• Haha 3