Make Us Laugh!

20 minutes ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

Ladies and gentleman, we have officially come full circle.

airpodstrap.thumb.png.7af18a5899e2f999beee53759451101a.png

You could go back in time a few years and use these in a magic act: Show they work, then disconnect from the phone and show they STILL work, then cut the cord and show they STILL work!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

As long as people actually pay for it, they can. And will. So who's to blame here really...

I hadn't even viewed it from that angle (haven't progressed to airpods) but I saw them dangling on strings like mittens we used to thread through our coats when we were nippers so we wouldn't lose them.

• Like 2

An old blind cowboy wanders into a lesbian biker bar. He finds his way to the bar and takes a seat. He orders a drink, and after a few minutes, he says loudly, "Hey! Anybody wanna hear a blonde joke?"

Dead silence falls over the bar. After a few seconds, the woman next to him says, "Cowboy, you're blind, so I'm gonna give you a break. I'm gonna tell you five things..."

"One, the bartender's a blonde, and has a baseball bat. Two, the bouncer's a blonde, with a billy club.

"Three, I'm a 6 foot, 175 pound blonde with a black belt in karate.

"Four, the woman next to me is a blonde, is packing a .45, and is an expert marksman. And five, the woman on your other side is a blonde professional wrestler.

"Now, think it over. Do you really wanna tell that blonde joke?"

The cowboy mulls this information over for a minute, then mutters,

"Naw, not if I have to explain it five times."

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

A warning to all you drivers at New Years

Be careful about drunk driving as we are getting close to New Years and police are out there checking on people.
Last night I was out for a few drinks. One thing led to another and I had a few too many cocktails and then went onto the wine. Not a good idea.
Knowing I was over the limit, I decided to leave my car at the bar and took a bus home. Sure enough, I passed a police checkpoint where they were pulling over drivers and performing breathalyzer tests.
Because I was in a bus they just waved it past. I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise as I've never driven a bus before and I am not even sure where I got it from.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

On 12/29/2022 at 6:48 AM, Ardy Lay said:

What is that?image.png.31bced64b00fe9c3f684f7d3c3509c9b.png

Someone in the park practicing their kung fu while wearing nothing but pink thigh highs? 

If you look close it looks like there is some butt crack too..

Seriously though, It could be a goal that  they are using for his  soccer or futball practice..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Someone in the park practicing their kung fu while wearing nothing but pink thigh highs? 

If you look close it looks like there is some butt crack too..

Seriously though, It could be a goal that  they are using for his  soccer or futball practice..

My new guess: pink part is an inflatable soccer goal. Yellow part at its top/center is someone standing behind it, near the car.