Make Us Laugh!

Ok, three guys go skiing. The resort is booked so they have to split a single room and share a bed. They wake up and the guy on the left side recants a dream he just had. "I dreamt I got a hand job!" Guy on the right chimes in "huh, me too?" Dude in the middle looks confused and says "That's weird, I had a dream that I was skiing."

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

328135661_846560016415666_10110853905376

It doesn't make sense to others, but when we are "speaking" the dates, we say the month first:  February 4th, 2023

So we abbreviate the same way:  02/04/2023

If we said 4th February 2023, then DD/MM/YYYY might make more sense to us, but we don't talk that way.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It doesn't make sense to others, but when we are "speaking" the dates, we say the month first:  February 4th, 2023

So we abbreviate the same way:  02/04/2023

If we said 4th February 2023, then DD/MM/YYYY might make more sense to us, but we don't talk that way.

Those of us who are ex-military do.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Those of us who are ex-military do.

Only some -- my husband doesn't talk that way anymore and he was in for 12 years.

Now my son will sometimes say dates with the month first.  He's not been out as long as my husband has, so some of his military ways are still with him.

A woman came into work with a new tattoo, and her colleagues were all curious about what the Chinese writing on her wrist meant. She explained that she had just become an aunt, and that the characters were Mandarin for the concept of her loving her new born niece.

One day she met with a Chinese client of the company, who looked quite taken aback when she reached her hand out to shake his. "I'm sorry", she said, "I didn't think shaking my hand would offend you".

The client replied, "Not so much the handshake, as the word 'paedophile' printed on it!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

One of my kids, who is a meteorologist, had a Chinese symbol tattooed on her lower back when she was a young teen.  I don't remember now what we thought it meant then but she was very annoyed later to hear that it meant "wind", LOLOL.

One of my favourite tattoo sets in SL that I'll sometimes wear on my alt unfortunately has the word 'breathe' in the format of a tramp stamp on it. I really should go find a new tattoo some day ..

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

One of my kids, who is a meteorologist, had a Chinese symbol tattooed on her lower back when she was a young teen.  I don't remember now what we thought it meant then but she was very annoyed later to hear that it meant "wind", LOLOL.

Fun Fact: The "Digital Rain" effect from the Matrix is a Japanese Sushi recipe.

• Haha 2