Make Us Laugh!

An Amazon today for a product I was buying. 
I wonder how many people buy the 2-pack, not realizing that the $2.70/oz is not a valid comparison against $3.62/cnt.  Someone must have or they would sell it like that.

image.png.44ed80404e72b91574f9b172eb97382b.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I will never understand Amazon. At least they sent me another copy of the book that got misdelivered to my neighbor.

In today's post, I show what happened back when they first gave Pheeby editing powers in Innsmouth. The water tower next to Great Cthulhu reminded me of a bowler derby, and I'd already made the giant cigar for him, so...

PokerNight.jpg.1f522bc42a84ef7b9be963597f211b81.jpg

He looked like this for two weeks before they caught me and fixed it. \o/

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

An Amazon today for a product I was buying. 
I wonder how many people buy the 2-pack, not realizing that the $2.70/oz is no a valid comparison against $3.62/cnt.  Someone must have or they would sell it like that.

image.png.44ed80404e72b91574f9b172eb97382b.png

I saw some video (probably TikTok since I remember audio and it wouldn't have been a news story) where someone explained that if you buy "bulk" on Amazon, you can often save a lot of money because you only get charged once for shipping.  In that example, one point was to select "other options" to find the details (because the Prime price was higher), I think.

19 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

temp laugh.jpg

Over here it said in a newspaper the outcome will be an early spring this year in the Netherlands.
So I'm a happy camper and a believer for now.  :D

Anyhow, the first bouquets of tulips arrived on the shelves in the supermarkets this week, so spring can't be that far away.  😎

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I missed your hint until now (due to the intentional tiny font).

I guess Rick didn't have a wardrobe advisor for the video, because that looks just awful in closeup!!

Well, it was the 80's.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

Over here it said in a newspaper the outcome an will be early spring for this year in the Netherlands.
So I'm a happy camper and a believer for now.  :D

Anyhow, the first bouquets of tulips arrived on the shelves in the supermarkets this week, so spring can't be that far away.  😎

Here in the UK, looking at my shrub tub that is already full of lovely purple and orange crocus flowers, I am ever hopeful of an early and long spring too. 

My tulips are not sprouting yet, but that usually takes another few weeks. 

😃🌷🌷🌷

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 3